Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (30413 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
1. Complains Non-Stop
girls/women who nag will always look for a reason to put your house on fire. They tend to complain about the things you didn't do,forgetting you have done some things before for them. In order to have peace, give them space

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
A nagging wife or girlfriend / a cheating one. Make your choice. Some things are not the worst things ever smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
2.To avoid getting into a brawl
some 'naggers' rub insults on our face to push us to the limit. as if the problems in Nigeria is not enough for us to face. That's why some are forced to use their fist to silence them. Instead of being a helper,they make us a 'leper.' FLEE

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
They could be so frustrating
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
3. They will force you to be a debtor
in order to avoid dehumanising words and confrontation that will make you go out of your way to borrow,run!!! Naggers can lie. They will say they need money for food[not eaten for days],they are in hospital and need money for treatment,say they borrow to eat[blah,blah] despite d allowance you give them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
4. They can make you go crazy
things you hear when you are striking up a conversation with your wife is: 'your mates have GEN, u can't buy a car to make things easy,look at you! You can't pay your children's school fees etc.' if i get that kind wife,i no go sleep house to maintain my sanity.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Jodha(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Guys nag too... A lot.. More than ladies.. Plus.. From my observations.. 85% of women nag.. So yhu go run tire..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Bleon99: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
redbeans:
1. Complains Non-Stop
girls/women who nag will always look for a reason to put your house on fire. They tend to complain about the things you didn't do,forgetting you have done some things before for them. In order to have peace, give them space
well,I think 85% of women are highly sensitive and soft minded. they deserve respect. they are very easy to deal with, provided men know how to communicate with them at the right time. in my opinion I believe communication is the key in every relationship. furthermore, some men are just too thuggish to understand the women character. don't get me wrong'' I am man but I use the word thug for men that are very fast in raising their hands on the woman. instead of you acting thuggish; why not talk to your wife in a respectful manner. if you are wrong; admit and tell her you are deeply sorry. the marriage or relationship is not all about men's decision. she should be able to express how she feel about any situation at anytime too.

I wish some men could feel the pains the women went through during childbirth: the women will cry, yell, some will even say things that doesn't make any sense because of the pain and body ache they are undergoing. guess what? the women go through all these; just to give us a child. can anyone tell me women don't deserve special treat, love, care, respect?.... if you show you woman 75% love; trust me; she will give you 100% love in return.

THUGGISH HUSBAND ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS WOMAN...DONT SLAP HER: SHE'S NOT A SLAVE. DONT HIT HER: SHE'S NOT A GOAT..........TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN, MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL, PAMPER HER, RESPECT HER, ASK FOR HER OPINION EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK YOU DONT NEED IT. LISTEN TO WHAT SHE HAVE TO SAY, MAKE HER FEEL WORTHY AND NOT WORTHLESS............

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
5. They will rub your name in the mud amongst your friends
these 'evil angels' will 'rub oil on your white brocade.' without shame, they will tell your friends and family that you are not taking care of them. You paid the rent, buy bags of rice,beans & garri. they are not satisfied. Just maggi and soup they will use their money to buy,we will not rest. yet they preach equality [fake feminists]

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
A nagging wife or girlfriend / a cheating one. Make your choice. Some things are not the worst things ever smiley
the former is worse to me. Imagine her telling me: 'i'm just managing you' as in eh...

7 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by ikechemez(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Front page abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some men have to be nagged they have the procrastination virus.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
ikechemez:
Front page abeg
abi smiley cc.. Lalasticlala
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin If she nags too much,simply kill her n throw away her body in d lagoon....

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
hmm... What ever happened to motivation first and encouragement too?

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
redbeans:
hmm... What ever happened to motivation first and encouragement too?
Some is the key word here. If I had said ALL men
Then your argument would suffice. That approach works for some meaning encouragement, and motivation are ineffective.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by ladySuperb(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Headlesschicken post=56016427] grin If she nags too much,simply kill her n throw away her body in d lagoon....[/quote
Is like your head is paining u undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Lilaex: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sf
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017

I would prefer to be with a Nagging and cheating wife than to be an APC zombie

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by harffie(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Beejay1117(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
this comment is dedicated to all jambites writing tomorrow's mock examination

may Almighty God see you through.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Love always wins

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Pearly255(f): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by JohnieWalker12(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Them talk pass mosquito cry

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Dongreat(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:

Neither. How about going surrogate when you know it won't be bad as compared to a nagging wife or a cheating wife/husband?
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by snowden9(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
6. To avoid the trend in benin city where there are lots of living land ladies and dead husbands(initial house owners)

5 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by smartty68(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
6. They are lifesperm shorteners and compare themselves with other people alot

7 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by crispus09(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
book space
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by krissconnect(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
A nagging gf? I'll way bill her to her fathers house. A nagging wife, I'll just pray on God for patience and perseverance

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
See name, redbeans; God created me for those nagging fellows cos the way I go take dey snub you, you fit dey doubt if one of us be deaf and dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by Alitair(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
She nags.
Re: Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? by lonelydora: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some men nags too. Lets not blame women every time even though they are wired to say too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.