Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! (1188 Views)

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by youngvizzy1(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2015
WHY ARE (SOME) WOMEN SO DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED? THE THING TIRE ME oooo . A lady around 27 years old nearly killed herself yesterday afternoon just because a male friend of hers invited her to his wedding. On receiving the invitation she tried poisoning herself. But fortunately a friend came in when she was about to drink a poisonous substance and that was how her life was rescued. . According to the lady she said that they used to be just friends and through out their friendship the guy never asked her out upon all the green lights she used to give to him. . can‬ you imagine this mumu . . This dumb girl wants to kill herself because of a man. . Ok I asked the lady... why didn't you make your feelings known to him? . Since you've given him signals and he isn't responding, you only had two options Which is: 1) is either you remove your mind from him and look for another person or 2) you approach him if you loves him that much. Or haven't you seen where a lady approached a guy? She couldn't reply me. . This lady wanted to kill herself over a guy that doesn't love her and doesn't even know she is having feelings for him. The worst part was that they where not even in a relationship, just friends. . Infact I don't know how some women behave when it comes to choosing a partner nowadays. They just want to get married at all cost because of the society and age. . . Some will leave their current man who is still struggling to make things better for "them" to marry an already made man. And when you start having problems in your marriage you come out screaming all men are the same. . If you at least use your head and use your eyes well you wouldn't meet the wrong men. . Please ladies, instead of looking for a man to marry you, use that time and look for a better job to enable u pay your bills. If a man comes... fine, if not then u live your life independently while you enjoy your money. . Marriage is not a gate way to heaven. A lot of women would do anything to make a man put a ring in their finger...why? Because of what the society has to say. Some of you get married because of the society. Some rush into marriage because they don't want to be left out "after all their friends are getting married or already married." . African Mentality: A woman at 40 who isn't married is a failure. Who told you EVERYONE is going to marry? A single woman who lives fine and healthy is better than the married woman who her husband beats everyday.. . My point is; If you want to get married get married because you have found the right one and not because age is no longer on your side thereby making u desperate or because people are going to mock you. Don't let what people say make you to make the wrong choice. The society won't be there with you in marriage o. . If you no marry dem go talk, if you marry and husband dey beat you dem go talk, if you no born dem go talk, if u born quick dem go talk, you born late dem go talk, you born only females dem go talk, you born males only dem go talk, you divorce dem go talk, you refuse to divorce to bear the beating and the emotional abuse dem go talk, you die in marriage dem go talk....they will come to your burial and eat rice and chicken when you are no more. . And what happens next? . LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT YOU... . The moment you start doing things because of YOU and not because of what people have to say the better for you. . Good day ladies and gentlemen

3 Likes

Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2015
A word is enough for the wise....
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by gamaliel121(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2015
The talk make sense sha... Marriage is is still important And most ladies will keep doing the extreme to get marriage
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by delishpot: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2015
Thank you sir. Single ladies and the Married but living single ladies, una don hear?
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by Upnepaa(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2015
I don't want to be rude,but to those advocating for celibecy my question is if your mama no marry ur father,will you be alive to advocate the nonsense undecided MARRIAGE MEANS CONTIUNITY
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by czarr(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2015
true yarn jare!!
girls and marriage seff,as them take need am like this y na guys dey kneel Down de ask them na??

1 Like

Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by gabinogem(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
This mentality has really eaten deep into the society... I pity most of them.
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by youngvizzy1(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Upnepaa:
I don't want to be rude,but to those advocating for celibecy my question is if your mama no marry ur father,will you be alive to advocate the nonsense undecided MARRIAGE MEANS CONTIUNITY
wat u trynna say
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by wisdomiskey(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2015
This same story WAS TOLD BY A DIFFERENT MONIKER LAST WEEK.

Boring.
Re: Must Every Woman Get Married? A Must Read!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2015
This bullshit thread is misleading and irrelevant.
The waste bin needs it more with immediate effect.
Cc.
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Should She Tell Her Man About The ''one Night Stand''? / Beautiful Women / Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.