Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. (51054 Views)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by ooshinibos: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
oau library use to be like this when Nigeria was Nigeria
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Menace2Society(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
O funny baje grin
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by hrykanu231(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Things like diz, make blv we will not be judged the same way on d final day. Mehn! Some people are just more exposed and opportune than others
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Spaxon:
I refuse to book space
My runaway wifeembarassed
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by FortuneStar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
cool_ money is good. I pray Nigeria Universities will be like this one day IJN. If u believe hit like
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by dfolan: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
Libraries/Reading rooms.

1. Wageningen University.
you know what, sile12, you are best, you post are informative and highly educative.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by pretydiva(f): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chai..which way naija. Wen r we ever gonna get it right?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Sheddy45(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
How 9ja student no go get 1st class there
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by churchkilo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
lots of distractions
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Segadem(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
naija my country,even if u see the quality pictures of that OAU university, u will think say na Nokia 3310 phone dey take snap am.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by iswallker(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
you cant attend this universities and not do well in life...

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by wristbangle: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:

We have something like this at the UNILAG main auditorium. One faithful day, I sat down, leaned back and the next thing i knew my back was on the floor and my two legs were waving merrily in the air. Thank God I wore tights that day, otherwise my Victoria Secrets panties would have been revealed to the passionate gazes of my numerous admirers. tongue cheesy

I didn't know the seat, just like so many others in the hall was broken and that was how i fell in the middle of lecture. You can imagine my mortification. embarassed

There is so much infrastructural decay in out Universities, and the government isn't helping matters.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by shogz89: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
You need to ask how much those students pay and how much you pay
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by wristbangle: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:

Eyah, sorry, cant stop laughing grin.
A guy also broke his leg back then when we were in school, trying to submit his test answer sheet, he jumped on one of the seats and the seat turned.

Another thing is most Nigerians (students) are kind of destructive, God will not makes us to be "Apa". Give any state/federal institution any of these structure and check it back in a year, you will notice lots of damages. You see greatest Nigeria students jumping/walking on the furniture or through the Windows trying to claim seats or submit assignments. We all have a lot to do, government, citizens and ordinary citizens.

Exactly bro.. but most time when the school authority fail to live up to the expectation of the students, they become ferocious.

Meanwhile, Kudos bro. I will send a PM to u later in the day.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by ocelot2006(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Brunel University

3 Likes

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Menace2Society(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
churchkilo:
lots of distractions
undecided
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by shamecurls(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Even if you no sabi book...you must sabi book if u read inside these library`s

11 Likes

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by sonofspada(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
I can't fit and shout!! Things are happening every day and we are here killing ourselves with Nigerian shitty politics
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by preciousMI1(f): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Spaxon:
I refuse to book space
U just did
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by lilslim(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
I love your threads man.
they're always educative and insightful.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by ShutTheFhuckUp: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
daht Zürich own mehnn..
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Adankembertha(f): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Where Durham University library? E suppose dey here . smiley
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Maintech: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
now tell me one reason this guys wont be smart.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by ritux: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
I need pictures from my school Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by enigstil(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
How book no go enter urban head 4 dis kind place
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by magabounce(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=48pt]Even if you no sabi book...you must sabi book if u read inside these library`s[/size]
Gaskiya
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by abat4real37(f): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
AZeD1:

Too many other things.......
I don't need to care about other things
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by laudate: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:

We have something like this at the UNILAG main auditorium. One faithful day, I sat down, leaned back and the next thing i knew my back was on the floor and my two legs were waving merrily in the air. Thank God I wore tights that day, otherwise my Victoria Secrets panties would have been revealed to the passionate gazes of my numerous admirers. tongue cheesy

I didn't know the seat, just like so many others in the hall was broken and that was how i fell in the middle of lecture. You can imagine my mortification. embarassed

There is so much infrastructural decay in out Universities, and the government isn't helping matters.

Abeg, this post was too funny for words! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by professore(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is cool
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by laudate: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Abeg, this post is just too funny for words! grin grin
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by pautex: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
2TC grin. where is naija own?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by haftob(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sile12:
10. Royal Holloway University of London.

http://rosebuildingservices.com/portfolio/proj/lecture-theatre
We av a very nice lecture theatre here in UNILAG too; the julius berger auditorium. The place makes sense too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.