Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Question For Igbo Gals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Igbo Gals (4135 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Igbo Gals by yoddy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
sinestro24:

and where did you get that stat from.

#IGNORANT

Dude, it isn't a stat. It's education.... the only reason a female would have màle features is an increase in normal level of testosterone...

#READWIDE thats a benefit of the internet.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by RapLawd(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Stupid Op
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by RapLawd(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
kheart:

Thank you oga, but if u re-read my post I never said havin bear is bad oh. And to how I came to my conclusion, I live among d ibos for 2 years

You've just earned your certificate of stupidity!!!
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2015
yoddy:

Dude, it isn't a stat. It's education.... the only reason a female would have màle features is an increase in normal level of testosterone...

#READWIDE thats a benefit of the internet.

your education teached you that igbo girls have higher level of testoterone compared to their counterparts.

please show me the text book that said that.

dont use the internet to hide the fact that you fuccked up with your comment
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

I mean what I said

like a lot of them tend to be bigger, wider or taller but not necessary chubby or overweight

anambra and Enugu men and women in general tend to be quite tall

stop making baseless assumptions,

you have measured the height of men and women in every state in nigeria to conclude that anambra men and women tend to be taller.

i know a lot of short igbo men and women as well as tall hausa dudes.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

stop making baseless assumptions,

you have measured the height of men and women in every state in nigeria to conclude that anambra men and women tend to be taller.

i know a lot of short igbo men and women as well as tall hausa dudes.

Lol

I don't usually get like this but seriously

do you understand English?

I was making an anecdotal observation based on what the person above me said, it wasn't scientific.

I didn't say there are no short Igbo men and women, and I didn't say I had measured any of them
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

I don't usually get like this but seriously

do you understand English?

I was making an anecdotal observation based on what the person above me said, it wasn't scientific.

I didn't say there are no short Igbo men and women, and I didn't say I had measured any of them

do i understand english??

you should be the one who should know the difference between an observation and an assumption, because what you did was an assumption not an observation. check it up.

and you intend sticking to flawed theory based on what the person above you said. REALLY!!!!!

you insinuated that anambra men and women tend to be taller and bigger than their counterparts which is totally wrong. no study whatsoever have been carried out to determine the tallest, shortest or fattest tribe in nigeria.

so miss gurgle all your statements so far have been assumptions.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by wordbank(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
The kpetus no get hair?
Abi if u c d one wey never get hair before u no go run
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by yoddy(m): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

your education teached you that igbo girls have higher level of testoterone compared to their counterparts.

please show me the text book that said that.

dont use the internet to hide the fact that you fuccked up with your comment

Dude, I'm most def way out of your league... I never said igbo girls have higher testosterone level. I only indicated thats the reason why any female would have male features like facial hair.

Your being defensive has locked down your objectivity and therefore your ability to learn.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
yoddy:

Dude, I'm most def way out of your league... I never said igbo girls have higher testosterone level. I only indicated thats the reason why any female would have male features like facial hair.

sometimes when arguing with some people on NL i wonder how old and matured they are, stand up to what you said and defend it, if you know you are wrong accept it and learn from it.

Fact is you insinuated that igbo girls have higher testosterone level (you can deny it as much as you want) that is why some have beards.

and i just argued that your education, or idea is flawed and your reply is " you are way out of my league" based on what criteria actually, education, exposure or maturity.

dude, grow up
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by yoddy(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

sometimes when arguing with some people on NL i wonder how old and matured they are, stand up to what you said and defend it, if you know you are wrong accept it and learn from it.

Fact is you insinuated that igbo girls have higher testosterone level (you can deny it as much as you want) that is why some have beards.

and i just argued that your education, or idea is flawed and your reply is " you are way out of my league" based on what criteria actually, education, exposure or maturity.

dude, grow up

You couldn't figure out that the past tense of teach is taught and not teached which showed me that we most def cannot be in the same league. You expect everyone to say bad things...

The OP made an observation that is seemingly sensitive and rather than criticise him i decided to educate him. You bumped in, can't manage to read and comprehend and started criticising me.... Damn you're dumb...

A couple of sensible people have liked my initial comment probably cos they saw it was objective and truthful And wasn't directed at any tribe/race/religion.

It's pips like you that a dude on nairaland call a FUCKYARD!!!!
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
yoddy:

You couldn't figure out that the past tense of teach is taught and not teached which showed me that we most def cannot be in the same league. You expect everyone to say bad things...

The OP made an observation that is seemingly sensitive and rather than criticise him i decided to educate him. You bumped in, can't manage to read and comprehend and started criticising me.... Damn you're dumb...

A couple of sensible people have liked my initial comment probably cos they saw it was objective and truthful And wasn't directed at any tribe/race/religion.

It's pips like you that a dude on nairaland call a FUCKYARD!!!!

cuz idiots like you liked your comment, that made you the new wole soyinka.

a retaarded idiot will always remain retaarded/ignorant.

its not a crime to be silly, imbeciles can still make themselves useful on earth and blogosphere, there are many of them roaming the earth, more holding public offices and many more in the politics section of NL.

enough said, crawl back into your hole. you ignorant wankerrr
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

do i understand english??

you should be the one who should know the difference between an observation and an assumption, because what you did was an assumption not an observation. check it up.

and you intend sticking to flawed theory based on what the person above you said. REALLY!!!!!

you insinuated that anambra men and women tend to be taller and bigger than their counterparts which is totally wrong. no study whatsoever have been carried out to determine the tallest, shortest or fattest tribe in nigeria.

so miss gurgle all your statements so far have been assumptions.

what would make it an observation in your view

"i have observed that x tend to be y"

I don't get why you keep talking about studies

I never referred to a study

whether it was flawed or not, i was just offering a possible explanation

i might modify this later to deal with the rest, i haven't eaten yet and i cant tell whether I should continue to argue or concede

although it sounds like youre rehashing your last post
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what would make it an observation in your view

"i have observed that x tend to be y"

I don't get why you keep talking about studies

I never referred to a study

whether it was flawed or not, i was just offering a possible explanation

i might modify this later to deal with the rest, i haven't eaten yet and i cant tell whether I should continue to argue or concede

although it sounds like youre rehashing your last post

i am going for lunch, i am hungry myself.

whereabout in london are you?
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

i am going for lunch, i am hungry myself.

whereabout in london are you?

lol wouldn't you be concerned if i actually told you on here in front of millions of people
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

lol wouldn't you be concerned if i actually told you on here in front of millions of people

why should i be concerned, are you afraid of stalkers or something?
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

why should i be concerned, are you afraid of stalkers or something?

yeah! can you reveal where in PH you are??

but youre a guy so i guess its different
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah! can you reveal where in PH you are??

but youre a guy so i guess its different

yup, i work in ph, and stay close to garrison, family is in manchester/london (South Sydenham to be precise)/ southampton lol. you know how it is when everyone is grown up and gone to pursue thier interests.

i understand what you mean though, if you aint comfortable, dont say it
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

yup, i work in ph, and stay close to garrison, family is in manchester/london (South Sydenham to be precise)/ southampton lol. you know how it is when everyone is grown up and gone to pursue thier interests.

i understand what you mean though, if you aint comfortable, dont say it

you mean you were here and you went back or they were there and relocated?

is that near mile 1. that's the only thing i remember. mile 1 and mile 2
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

you mean you were here and you went back or they were there and relocated?

is that near mile 1. that's the only thing i remember. mile 1 and mile 2

yup, my uni and masters were all in manchester.

came back to naija last year nov
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

yup, my uni and masters were all in manchester.

came back to naija last year nov

what made you do that

did you enjoy Manchester, i heard its fun
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what made you do that

did you enjoy Manchester, i heard its fun

just one of those things,

i am in the very high skilled category when it comes to work, english companies rarely appreciate it coming from a nigerian guy with an accent.

i did had ok jobs sha, but well maybe i am too ambitious. on the other hand, nigerians do appreciate learned peeps to an extent.
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

just one of those things,

i am in the very high skilled category when it comes to work, english companies rarely appreciate it coming from a nigerian guy with an accent.

i did had ok jobs sha, but well maybe i am too ambitious. on the other hand, nigerians do appreciate learned peeps to an extent.

yeah i have heard of that, its a shame. theyre losing a lot of talent in the name of "proper" accents

yes they do.

so are you now rising at the rate you want
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah i have heard of that, its a shame. theyre losing a lot of talent in the name of "proper" accents

yes they do.

so are you now rising at the rate you want

well, i have a job i like, with good growth potential, at my age, the pay which is good is not my biggest motivator but career growth is.

so yup. not complaining at all about where i am in life right now.

enough about me, tell em about you
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

well, i have a job i like, with good growth potential, at my age, the pay which is good is not my biggest motivator but career growth is.

so yup. not complaining at all about where i am in life right now.

enough about me, tell em about you

what do you want to know
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what do you want to know

whats your name, what do you do. where are you from
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

whats your name, what do you do. where are you from

gurgle. can you give your name on here too??

study

im a beast of no state
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

gurgle

study

im a beast of no state

ok
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

gurgle. can you give your name on here too??

study

im a beast of no state

my name is ifeanyi
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

my name is ifeanyi

what does it mean

i always thought it meant "our things" but that wouldn't make sense

does anyone ever call you ify grin
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what does it mean

i always thought it meant "our things" but that wouldn't make sense

does anyone ever call you ify grin

just the ladies grin grin grin.

not answering anymore questions since you aint doing same.

nice convo though
Re: Question For Igbo Gals by Gurgle(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

just the ladies grin grin grin.

not answering anymore questions since you aint doing same.

nice convo though

ok. good afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic) / Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO / Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.