Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men (15603 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
These days, yoruba women no longer hide their love for igbo men, they all wanna marry igbo men, now adays, they speak little igbo just to impress the igbo guys, im speaking from experience. Even the yoruba men too, very soon, yorubas will have so many mixed igbo yoruba children. Igbos dnt have much yoruba blood because the men are forbidden to marry yoruba women. I like yoruba ladies but im afraid I wont marry any because my family expecially my mum will never agree to it, infact she will kick against having a yoruba GF nt to talk of wife. But in the case of SS ethnicities marrying the igbos, they are always welcomed with open arms especially the efiks/ibibios but yorubas are despised so much, is it because of their penchant for voodoo and other juju practices or is it because of the biafran war?

my question is, how do we solve this ethnic problem between yorubas and igbos. It is already destroying marriges and relationship. If we claim to be one, why cant we marry each other? What brought about this enmity between the two major ethnic groups. This is getting serious by the day.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not marryin a yoruba girl! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by shizzy7(f): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
The other way round...
I see Igbo women marrying Yoruba men..
E.g
Aunty Poko and many others.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Topeakintola: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
The reverse is the case

Igbo girls love Yoruba men

They know what Yoruba men walk with

They know that Ibo men cannot compare

They are desperate to have Yoruba babies

FFK is in his 50s but a young Ibo girl will rather he deposits his se.men in her to make a superior child to her own race

If you are an Ibo man and u have an ibo wife, let me let u in on the fact, whenever you see her smiling to herself, there is a 99% chance that a Yoruba mans rod has just ravised her ibo pu.ssie.

watch ya wives

21 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by chiefolododo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

FFK is in his 50s but a young Ibo girl will rather he deposits his se.men in her to make a superior child to her own race

If you are an Ibo man and u have an ibo wife, let me let u in on the fact, whenever you see her smiling to herself, there is a 99% chance that a Yoruba mans rod has just ravised her ibo pu.ssie.

watch ya wives
Gospel bitter truth

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:
The reverse is the case

watch ya wives

Nope, yoruba ladies are in love with igbo men. I have about 3 yoruba girls dying to date me but its a no no for me

Igbo girls who marry yoruba men are the Lagos girls who are detrabilized unlike their eastern counterparts. Moreover yorubas are all dark skinned so when they see lightskinned igbo ladies , they all wanna marry. It is the truth. Same goes for the yoruba ladies who bleach just to meet up with the igbo standard. I have met so many, infact too many yoruba bleachers.

Abi y'all agreed with buhari when he called err one criminals, you guys said its the truth, nw masturbate on the truth.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adults behaving like children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by shizzy7(f): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Nope, yoruba ladies are in love with igbo men. I have about 3 yoruba girls dying to date me but its a no no for me

Igbo girls who marry yoruba men are the Lagos girls who are detrabilized unlike their eastern counterparts. Moreover yorubas are all dark skinned so when they see lightskinned igbo ladies , they all wanna marry. It is the truth. Same goes for the yoruba ladies who bleach just to meet up with the igbo standard. I have met so many, infact too many yoruba bleachers.

Abi y'all agreed with buhari when he called errone criminals, you guys said its the truth, nw masturbate on the truth.
@the emboldened, you have now gone from marriage to complexion next we will start hearing brown roof and erosion enclave.......

What is even the purpose of your thread?
Another e-war I guess..

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Topeakintola: 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Abi y'all agreed with buhari when he called errone criminals, you guys said its the truth, nw masturbate on the truth.

This is unsubstantiated BS

There is no evidence that you have even seen a live pu.ssie before. You could be a virgin for all we know

I am talking about proof all around us

Igbo girls are falling for Yoruba superior bedmatics . That is an area that ibo men can never match up. Ask the females in your family

Just yesterday, another NL Ibo girl got engaged to a Yoruba man and it made front page

Ibo girls know the quantity of a Yoruba mans equipment and the quality of the output

There is no shame in accepting when u are inferior

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
shizzy7:
The other way round...
I see Igbo women marrying Yoruba men by fire by force.
E.g
Aunty Poko and many others.

You dunno that tonto dike is a used and dumped product, no real nwaafor will marry her, thats why she went for the yoruba guy who happily married her because she is light skinned,

Yorubas and their love for light skinned ladies, the unfortunate aspect is that they are all jet black like the ghanians, even the lightskineed yoruba ladies are always looking reddish, I wonder why. Just an observation tho..

Dnt bash me. Being jet black is nt derogatory

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:

There is no evidence that you have even seen a live pu.ssie before. You could be a virgin for all we know

Igbo girls are falling for Yoruba superior bedmatics . That is an area that ibo men can never match up. Ask the females in your family

Just yesterday, another NL Ibo girl got engaged to a Yoruba man and it made front page

Ibo girls know the quantity of a Yoruba mans equipment and the quality of the output

Nope, it is rare, thats why it made front page grin

Regarding penis size, I haven't heard anyone complain about the igbo man's size. FYI black americans are knw for their huge dick size and igbos make up majority of their dna.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by unilagfreshest(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op is confused... let us join hand for him to receive sense.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by shizzy7(f): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

You dunno that tonto dike is a used and dumped product, no real nwaafor will marry her, thats why she went for the yoruba guy who happily married her because she is light skinned,

Yorubas and their love for light skinned ladies, the unfortunate aspect is that they are all jet black like the ghanians, even the lightskineed yoruba ladies are always looking reddish, I wonder why. Just an observation tho..

I'm not even arguing marriage with you again..

What is BAD about being dark skinned?
What is GOOD about being light skinned?

The summary of you whole thread is Yoruba men marry igbos because they're LIGHTSKINNED...

Do you know that there are dark skinned typical Igbo girls?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol, sorry if I made some people angry, I was only catching fun.

Back to the topic, I love yoruba ladies, they seem to have it good in both places.

Their big boobs and asses.. ohlalala
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
shizzy7:
I'm not even arguing marriage with you again..

What is BAD about being dark skinned?
What is GOOD about being light skinned?

The summary of you whole thread is Yoruba men marry igbos because they're LIGHTSKINNED...

Do you know that there are dark skinned typical Igbo girls?

I said I was only catching fun, isnt that hw we catch fun and laugh it off on NL.

Sorry brother if you got pissed
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by darkenkach(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigeria women are capital intensive..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
To add, yorubas marry igbos more rather than it being balanced, Igbo men rarely marry yoruba ladies. hope you guys understand me now.

I dated a yoruba lady for a year plus but my mum almost cursed me not until we broke up. And yes I had issues and the only place my yoruba GF referred me to was some babalawo who was masquerading as an alfa. And the funny thing is that, it didnt solve my problem, instead it worsened it plus she was cheating with some yoruba guy, when I found out, she begged me but it wasnt enough. I didnt t cheat thru out but she cheated on me even after I paid all her bills.

She confessed to me that she has never been loved like this by any man and she knows that she has lost someone rare. Before all these bruhaha happened, I mean when the relationship was sweet, She told me igbo guys are known to take care of women, even her aunty agreed with her. No wonder she still begs me till date.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topeakintola:

point of correction! Our Igbo boys are Not Inferior and will Never be.
Pls Bridle your tongue.
- If two people fell in love with each other, why should tribe be an issue in it?
- why are some Nigerians racist and clannish?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by kaziblake(f): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
point of correction! Our Igbo boys/men are Not Inferior and will Never be.
Pls Bridle your tongue.
- If two people fell in love with each other, why should tribe be an issue in it?
some nigerians are tribalist...if my mum was a tribalist,she wouldn't have married my dad.

I have seen inter tribal marriage between yorubas and igbos alot.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Pls Bridle your tongue.

You dey mind am
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Bigprozzie: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Pls Bridle your tongue.

Isnt it funny that you have not addressed the OP that started the thread? grin grin grin

Igbos and hypocrisy

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
kaziblake:
some nigerians are tribalist...if my mum was a tribalist,she wouldn't have married my dad.

I have seen inter tribal marriage between yorubas and igbos alot.
yap. You are a product of intertribal marriage?
Datz cool.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigprozzie:

Isnt it funny that you have not addressed the OP that started the thread? grin grin grin

Igbos and hypocrisy

Wetin I do, lol
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by kaziblake(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
yap. You are a product of intertribal marriage?
Datz cool.
yes...thanks.

Igbo and yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
kaziblake:
yes...thanks.

Igbo and yoruba.

Thats nice, I have a lady friend whose bro married a yoruba woman, their marriage is 10 yrs nw and I learnt his family didnt give him any trouble unlike most igbo families.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by kaziblake(f): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Thats nice, I have a lady friend whose bro married a yoruba woman, their marriage is 10 yrs nw and I learnt his family didnt give him any trouble unlike most igbo families.
I'm also going to get married to an igbo man but tribe doesn't matter in a relationship.

But change your mind set about yoruba women.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Masterclass32: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Op, being one does not necessarily mean marrying each other. We must not inter-marry to be one nigeria.

I would prefer each tribe marry themselves or related tribes. Like u said, Igbos easily marry efik/ibibio and other related tribes with similar culture. We Igbos need to preserve our tribal heritage.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by antispexish(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

Because na you use her abi! Abi you dey peep for window when dem they use her?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
What of igbo's and hausa's

Amd igbo's and fulani's

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by thiagocrush: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm also going to get married to an igbo man but tribe doesn't matter in a relationship.

But change your mind set about yoruba women.

i dated a yoruba lady and it didnt go down well but it doesnt mean all yoruba women are like that, infact the lady friend (nt my GF) i love most and one who knows me much is yoruba and she is God fearing, dont mind all that i posted, i was only catching fun the nairaland way. i dint mean anything.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by kaziblake(f): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
thiagocrush:

i dated a yoruba lady and it didnt go down well but it doesnt mean all yoruba women are like that, infact the lady friend (nt my GF) i love most and one who knows me much is yoruba and she is God fearing, dont mind all that i posted, i was only catching fun the nairaland way. i dint mean anything.
ok..no problem.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Pls Bridle your tongue.
thanks, Ada!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.