Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me (1571 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by PastorAji(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
HELLO HOUSE, I'M WANDE A GRADUATE. I MET HER DURING MY YOUTH SERVICE IN JOS IN 08/09 BATCH. WE STARTRD THE RELATIONSHIP IN 2009 JULY. WE MAINTAINED CONTACTS TILL LAST MONTH PRECISELY 25/02/2011 WEN SHE STARTED ACTING FUNNY. ON 10/03/2011 WEN I WENT TO JOS 4 TRAINING SHE WAS BEHAVING STRANGE. (I SUSPECTED SHE'S SEEING ANODA PERSON)
HOUSE, PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO BECAUSE SHE'S THE ONLY GIRLFRIEND I HAVE. TANX ND GOD BLESS
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
Long distance relationship, the shortcut to death lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by obowunmi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2011
Bros, find another girlfriend. Can't you find a sister, at your church ?!

Life is too short, to start disturbing yourself over one kain chick.
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by 25omega(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
eya sorry o

long distance relationships are hard it works for some people and for most it dies. Why not have a candid conversation with her about what you noticed in her behavior. That way you can get answers and go from there.

By the way why haven't you asked her to move to your state or you move nearer to her?
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by alagha: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
Z I ,pls take note.
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by NSD00: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
go to www.naijaspeeddating.com, you will meet someone there that will make you forget her.

good luck!
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by r231(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
try and talk to her first

before you jump to conclusion
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ Exactly
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
The path of long distance relationship is really difficult.
Move on if you can't get near each other enough. Believe me you don't wanna find out. Trust ur instinct
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by amefi(m): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2011
get anoda babe my dear.
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by chelseabmw(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
hahahahahahahahaha . . . . Poster
Abeg wake up. . .Are u sure u r a graduate?Up till now u r still doing long distance r/ship dat will take u to no where. . . .Do u need nairaland to tell u that ur r/ship is just a joke? By the way do u really know the full meaning of GIRLS?Pls remove ur mind from her.
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by desholah(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
OP.
Find another Girl! undecided
Re: Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me by Blemex: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
I dnt c anytin wrong wit distant r/ship. It only takes commitment 2 mak it a lastin one,am in one 4 almost 3yrs n its bin fun though wit effective communicatn dat has bin helpin me 2 bridge d gap. Bt i'l rada advice u 2 sit her down 4 serious discusn about ur relationship, wateva she says wil help u 2 know d nxt step 2 take.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship / How To Get A Man To Marry You / How Old Were You The First Time You Felt/thought You Were In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.