Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

MY Friend Is Heartbroken - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend Is Heartbroken (3667 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Kolade354(m): 4:10am On Jul 14, 2015
Davena:
so coz she's dating or friend she isn't allowed to hang out with other guys?
Daft gurl!

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Richy4(m): 4:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Op what happened to u and your friend's phones.

Can't your friend call hear number to know where she was at that moment to be sure. Her answers would have spoken volumes a lot.

Sometimes Naira land is not the answers/ solutions to some problems. You have the mind coming to nairaland when you guys should have applied wisdom and confront the problem head on.

I am really getting tired of this thing people do this days on nairaland. Person go just sh!t begin ask why the sh!t black or yellow.
or is their girl friends virgins etc. We are getting tired of being the priest of ifa

Besides things are not always how it looks. You guys would have gotten the answers instantly assuming you called her number
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 14, 2015
gj22:

How old are you? You think dating for 3 yrs is a game? Smh
it's not a game, but u need to wake up to reality.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Dennygirl: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Tell your friend to surrender to Jesus, he'll never be lonely in life or heartbroken.

Ladies embrace Jesus
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Dennygirl: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Richy4:
Op what happened to u and your friend's phones.

Can't your friend call hear number to know where she was at that moment to be sure. Her answers would have spoken volumes a lot.

Sometimes Naira land is not the answers/ solutions to some problems. You have the mind coming to nairaland when you guys should have applied wisdom and confront the problem head on.

I am really getting tired of this thing people do this days on nairaland. Person go just sh!t begin ask why the sh!t black or yellow.
or is their girl friends virgins etc. We are getting tired of being the priest of ifa

Besides things are not always how it looks. You guys would have gotten the answers instantly assuming you called her number

They need Jesus
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Heartbreaks can be tough to get over i wish your friend speedy recovery.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:
Heartbreaks can be tough to get over i wish your friend speedy recovery.
speaking from experience i guess?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Dhotseal(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2015
MixedMan:
Evening everyone.. As you are reading this piece,my collague and friend is heartbroken at the moment..
We closed from work not just quite long around 5:25am, so on our way home,I was damn hungry, we are driving down to osolo way 7 8 isolo area.. So we had to stop by one of the restaurant called Dinos just closeby the 7 and 8 bustop..

I got my food,white rice and pair of gizzard and he got snacks and a bottle of coke.. Just we are eating now now! His girlfriend with another guy just appeared at the same eatery all laughing.. I'm telling u! They just showed up now now! My guy just open mouth they look her, the girl do turn back dey go outside at the moment.. What should I even do at the moment.. And to the best of my knowledge they've been dating for 3yrs+ now!

I am pretty sure u meant 5:25PM not AM.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

speaking from experience i guess?

Yeah one time like that my dreams got broken. smiley
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

Yeah one time like that my dreams got broken. smiley
Hmmm, sorry for that and i must admit i feel you pain. that said, i think you should count yourself lucky that you have experience such just once.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm, sorry for that and i must admit i feel you pain. that said, i think you should count yourself lucky that you have experience such just once.

Thank You. So have you experienced this before?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

Thank You. So have you experienced this before?
not once, not twice, not thrice,..lolz. to the extent that the heart has decided to Bleep relationship and even marry self. except mayb its an "oyinbo" like my governor did with lara. seriously speaking, majority of naija babes are not worth dating not to talk of marrying.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

not once, not twice, not thrice,..lolz. to the extent that the heart has decided to Bleep relationship and even marry self. except mayb its an "oyinbo" like my governor did with lara. seriously speaking, majority of naija babes are not worth dating not to talk of marrying.

*Sigh*
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

*Sigh*
"fact" and i know you agree with me but might not been able to admit it here so that fellow female nairalanders wont bash on you,...lolz;
as a guy,..if you dont have anything they cheat with an excuse that they want who would take care of them as if the responsibility of their parents is now the right of their bf, if also as a guy you have and provide everything the so called gf required they will still cheat with a guy who gat nothing with an excuse that they feel insecure with the bf that have everything. isnt that obvious?
Though not all sha as i ealier mentioned, but majority like 98% are guilty of this.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

"fact" and i know you agree with me but might not been able to admit it here so that fellow female nairalanders wont bash on you,...lolz;
as a guy,..if you dont have anything they cheat with an excuse that they want who would take care of them as if the responsibility of their parents is now the right of their bf, if also as a guy you have and provide everything the so called gf required they will still cheat with a guy who gat nothing with an excuse that they feel insecure with the bf that have everything. isnt that obvious?
Though not all sha as i ealier mentioned, but majority like 98% are guilty of this.

*Sigh*
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by whao: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
But seriously, by 5:25am what are you guys doing at the eatery by that time and you said you just closed from work at that time.

Bro, if its at that time i guest they just finished a better breakfast on bed before finishing at the eatery.

Tell your friend to get a life and get married cos 3yrs is a long one bro and stop getting jealous of a girl ready to move on with guys ready to keep them busy.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MrCork: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
MixedMan:
Evening everyone.. As you are reading this piece,my collague and friend is heartbroken at the moment..
We closed from work not just quite long around 5:25am, so on our way home,I was damn hungry, we are driving down to osolo way 7 8 isolo area.. So we had to stop by one of the restaurant called Dinos just closeby the 7 and 8 bustop..

I got my food,white rice and pair of gizzard and he got snacks and a bottle of coke.. Just we are eating now now! His girlfriend with another guy just appeared at the same eatery all laughing.. I'm telling u! They just showed up now now! My guy just open mouth they look her, the girl do turn back dey go outside at the moment.. What should I even do at the moment.. And to the best of my knowledge they've been dating for 3yrs+ now!

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

*Sigh*
Lol. do u crave for more or you agree with my submission?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by MrCork: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2015
MixedMan:

..ok Mr Mexican...so u enterd a whole restaurant..order Coke n Snack (CHeap man food) .. and then open yor mouth coz babe ignore u..serrrrioussly.. they don't hav job centers tger in Nigeria? ..YOU HOME BASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!(no oofeinse) angry

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

Lol. do u crave for more or you agree with my submission?

I don't agree. Are you sure its not you?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

I don't agree. Are you sure its not you?
Me as in how? but if its what am thinking about, then i gat to tell you that your thinking and imagination are wrong
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

Me as in what?

As in why do you keep choosing same kinds of chics, why do they keep cheating on you or whatever it is they do.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. You can move along now..
MOVE ALONG WIT WAT? i dont roll with wayward girls
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
endowednicky
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by endowednicky(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
endowednicky
kilonsuppinggrin
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
MOVE ALONG WIT WAT? i dont roll with wayward girls

Who cares?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
endowednicky:
kilonsuppinggrin
hey! am gud, u luk so beautiful.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who cares?
but seriously, is dis how u live ur life in real life?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by endowednicky(f): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
hey! am gud, u luk so beautiful.
are you shidding me.............thenks anyway,IDBU tho!undecided
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
endowednicky:
are you shidding me.............thenks anyway,IDBU tho!undecided
I WILL LIKE TO KNW U MORE, U ACCEPT PM?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
but seriously, is dis how u live ur life in real life?

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Johnnoah1st: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

WRITE SOMETHING

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date/marry A European,australian,american Woman / If You Ain't Asleep Now..you Must Be Upto Something... / Lady Shares Secret Of What She Did To Increase Her As$ Size From Flat To Big