Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

MY Friend Is Heartbroken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Friend Is Heartbroken (3673 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

As in why do you keep choosing same kinds of chics, why do they keep cheating on you or whatever it is they do.
Hmm. this question definately hv an answer but i seriously dont want to answer it here. or let me just chip in a little of d answer. mayb they at first present themselves and act as saint because the guy luks cool but later start showing their colours when the relationship has started. or mayb am one of those who are not just lucky with relationships despite a gud heart but a strong, discipline and strict mind and stand. gud day and hw is your day going?
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Davena:
so coz she's dating or friend she isn't allowed to hang out with other guys?
smh
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, lots of girls have more than 1 boyfriend, the girls are beating the guys to their game, tell your friend to take heart.
they only beat learners and vegetables not real guys.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Davena:

So? Must that translate into the fact that she's cheating on him?
no wonder we have so many unmarried ladies.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Davena:

So? Must that translate into the fact that she's cheating on him?
no wonder we have so many unmarried ladies.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

Hmm. this question definately hv an answer but i seriously dont want to answer it here. or let me just chip in a little of d answer. mayb they at first present themselves and act as saint because the guy luks cool but later start showing their colours when the relationship has started. or mayb am one of those who are not just lucky with relationships despite a gud heart but a strong, discipline and strict mind and stand. gud day and hw is your day going?

Oh well....... fine thank you.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:

Oh well....... fine thank you.
You are highly welcome her excellency ma
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

yea. neither do i want it prolong since its now in public domain and the whole world knows as a guy giving your heart to a nigerian lady is like using your hand to put food in the mouth of a lion because they are not loyal, not trust worthy and also not smilling.
very true and I always pity guys who takes the b!tches so serious,as for me anyone wey miss road come enter my hand,I quickly do her what correct sharp guys are doing...fuckkk and dump! After all they are so many b!tches to be sampled.
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kolade354:
Daft gurl!
what should you expect from birds of the same feather...
Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
very true and I always pity guys who takes the b!tches so serious,as for me anyone wey miss road come enter my hand,I quickly do her what correct sharp guys are doing...fuckkk and dump! After all they are so many b!tches to be sampled.
My guy thats the fact jor. as i said in one of my comment, naija babes are not worth dating not to talk of marrying.
for a time shall come when they will all end up single till God calls them because we the naija guys/men would start marrying foreigners. oh i thy know shal then be their daily word.

1 Like

Re: MY Friend Is Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
andromida:
Heartbreaks can be tough to get over i wish your friend speedy recovery.
thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys: Share Your Most Beautiful Selfie / Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.