Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,704 members, 7,862,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? (2487 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Dvampire(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
walk up to her, smile, and repeat these words 'hello, my name is so and so, i do so and so for a living, do u like meat-pie? i could buy u one, we grab a few drinks, the maybe Bleep.' see?! u have hit the nail on the head stylishly cos that is ur ultimate aim in the long run.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by keyne(f): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ macgreat
u r crude.i pity ur girl or wife.u r a caveman. embarassed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Ben13: 11:08am On May 13, 2009
undecided
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Phemzy(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2009
Go and learn how to
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by Feelitx(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2009
I am writing a book onit and I will send you a complimentary copy.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by opsydudu(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2009
walk up to her her, be confident and tell her you want her punany.

it's all about your level of confidence. forget the word 'i like you' or 'i love you'.

girls don't have time for those words again.

it's time for some action (for those who has it) and some spending (for those who can afford it)

try it out on 5 girls, 4 will agree and concur!

hehehehehe
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by dirtdiver1: 1:06am On May 14, 2009
Nothing like hitting any nail on d head. Collect ur piece of d national cake nd move on.
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by v3: 9:25am On May 14, 2009
@ udode,

Na this same "talk to d chich" put me 4 trouble, I approached a kewt girl i liked, offered to get her somefin, she refused @ 1st, then i backed off a bit, after abt 20mins of dancing got back to my sit, walked up to her AGAIN and asked if she needed something, the moment she opened her mouth, i almost passed-out, talk abt HALITHOSIS of the highest order, enough to kill a man upon release,

She noticed i kept lookin the other way when she was talkin so she asked wht the prob was, i juz gav her some tic-tac and we kept talkin, she's a clean,classy chic wit alot of swagger. Took her home for the night and like they say"whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas",

@ poster, Please stick to yo original game, act a fool sometimes, girls love funny guys, thats why dem dey die for most ugly comedians, lol
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by VGA: 12:05am On May 21, 2009
all does techniques dont work on some nigeria girls here in Uk, just deceiving oneself
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by nnamid: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
hi am Kingsley can i know you more
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by sozons(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2010
there is no special thing about toasting a girl. if you meet any girl that you like, engage in a discussion with her, from d discussion, you get her attention and tel her exactly your mind, consider these words---
i never knew you cud discuss this way when i saw you, how i wish i could be your friend,
she may likely said but we are already friends. yes i mean having time to chart with you,
she may ask what do you do that you dont have time?, i mean how to have access to you,
from here you can book another appointment with her.

but if she is the shy type that cant discuss, change the topic. try to be comic, say things that will make her laugh. you can now begin by asking her questions that will arrest all her intrest. if she is the difficult type that does not want to open up. just know her and make sure you collect her phone number. just be on a neutral ground, dont give her the impression thet you have intrest in her.

you can call her and try to be caring as if you know her before. you can start sending her text massages that will demand reply to see how she flow. follow the discussion and win her.
good luck
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by benz190: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
O'baby
I drive an 08 camry
work @ NNPC
earns over N300K per month
and to top it up Im single

Now i want you to change that status to engaged~
what say you!
Re: Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? by denny4ril: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
wink go straight to the point but do not say u wanna marry her. tell her u will like to be more than just a friend to her. PERIOD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madness: Is It Hereditary! / Seriously Does The White Wedding Gown Represent Virginity? / Lover Boy Jumps To Death Seconds After Girlfriend Falls From 150ft Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.