Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" (35774 Views)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Paretomaster:
Since u r not privy to enough information to back up ur claim, and u r ignorance of d yardstick which he was appointed.

Then, You should just sh*t d f**k UP!

. . . . . . . now you dimwit, learn to construct a sentence properly before trying to joust with me angry . . . . . . . . . .dopey, do you read to comprehend or you read just to comment? . . . . . . . .dumb ox, I have not claimed anything!!!! . . . . . . . . . .halfwit, can you give me your version of the Tishau story? . . . . . . . . . . .numskull, I might be ignorant of the yardstick, but I have the right to question a government I elected!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by menesheh(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2015
1bunne4lif:
He thinks he's doing the right thing

You never given any reason why he is doing the right thing
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by olapluto(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .you are kidding right? . . . . . . . . . .Tishau was released in 2011, and since then we have had the worst waves of boko haram attacks!!!

Did the DSS or even DMI bother consulting Tishau afterwards? Have you heard of Salkida and how he was hounded out of Nigeria?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
socialmediaman:

Lie! What makes me different from you is that I am not an APC or PDP supporter. I believe Buhari has the interest of this nation as his priority. I detest corruption from anyone, even my own brother and friends, and I believe in those with similar principles.

We had PDP fooling us for over 16 years, keeping millions of Nigerians jobless, unable to afford medical care or even the basic necessities of life! If that doesn't matter to you, it matters to me and that's what makes us different!

If for nothing else, Buhari has been contesting since 2003, he has been saying he can do things better, let's give him 4 years, that's what he asked for. If he succeeds, better for us, if he doesn't, then we can go our separate ways, you for PDP and I for a revolution or secession because it means nobody else will if he couldn't. You see how different we are?

Lets give this government a chance!

Francizy...listen to this confused man at your own peril...ask him to unearth a single anti-APC or jagaban post that he has...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2015
socialmediaman:

Lie! What makes me different from you is that I am not an APC or PDP supporter. I believe Buhari has the interest of this nation as his priority. I detest corruption from anyone, even my own brother and friends, and I believe in those with similar principles.

We had PDP fooling us for over 16 years, keeping millions of Nigerians jobless, unable to afford medical care or even the basic necessities of life! If that doesn't matter to you, it matters to me and that's what makes us different!

If for nothing else, Buhari has been contesting since 2003, he has been saying he can do things better, let's give him 4 years, that's what he asked for. If he succeeds, better for us, if he doesn't, then we can go our separate ways, you for PDP and I for a revolution or secession because it means nobody else will if he couldn't. You see how different we are?

Francizy...listen to this clown at your own peril...ask him to unearth a single anti-APC or jagaban post that he has...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by ICHINONYE(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Stories we hear, may God help us al
torkaka:
[b]. . . . . . .first off, I am not a PDP goon, imp or minion . . . . . . . . . . .but the recent appointment of a new NSA by Buhari has really got me thinking; was Monguno the best in the pack? what were the reasons for his appointment? has Buhari been wrongly advised? . . . . . . . . .I might never know the yardsticks used for his appointment, but what I do know is that Monguno has a lot of baggage!!! angry

How many remember the self acclaimed Boko haram co-founder Ali Tishau? how many remember the controversies surrounding his release from DIA custody on the orders of the then CDI, Gen Babagana Monguno? well to recap;

Ali Tishau a boko haram suspect (and self acclaimed co-founder of the group) was arrested by the police in December 2010, he was interrogated and arraigned before an Abuja magistrate court but was granted bail . . . . . . . . . . . .the police knowing the big fish they had, re-arraigned him before the FCT high court where he was again granted bail!!! . . . . . . . . . . . .for security reasons, police re-arrested him for further prosecution.

On the 27th of june 2011, the then CDI (Gen Babagana Monguno) requested that the police hand over the suspect to the defence intelligence agency, the then IGP obliged Moguno with the understanding that the suspect will be returned to the police after DIA interrogation, this was never to be . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tishau miraculously vanished from detention . . . . . . . . . . accusing fingers were pointed at Monguno!!!

. . . . . . .after inconclusive investigations by the presidency, Moguno was transferred from the DIA . . . . . . . . . . . . .now I don't know the outcome of those investigations, but I do know that with this kind of controversy, Monguno should have been the last man considered for the post of NSA . . . . . . . . .but then again, I am not privy to the information at the disposal of our good President.
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-to-sack-security-chiefs-over-collusion-with-boko-haram/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/112370-boko-haram-offering-n50-million-reward-for-sss-director-marilyn-ogar-s-death.html
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by PHIPEX(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2015
The endpoint of all these games is an amnesty for Book boys. The game is simple, raise the tempo of the attacks and justify the amnesty offer. I love the game of chess grin

3 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] so to appoint a boko haram sympathizer is the key to end boko haram ? undecided

#BlindFollowers undecided

Sometimes you just gotta work with your enemies but ensure you always watch your back.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by agabaI23(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle
Majority of Book Haram guys are Kanuri and they are killing Kanuris as well. Many are Hausa-Fulani and they have been killing the Hausa Fulani.. What is your argument?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?

I hope ur not Yoruba.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by anonimi: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2015
arsetalks:
Can you honestly tell us why GEJ did not have Monguo arrested and prosecuted if truly he was aiding boko haram?

Because what happened to the democratically elected president of Egypt, Morsi could have happened to him.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/07/02/world/middleeast/03egypt-timeline-morsi.html?_r=0#/#time259_8831

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kodded(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
ollah1:

Sometimes you just gotta work with your enemies but ensure you always watch your back.
[/s]there is no point arguing with you.........to you any move made by buhari is always right and he has a positive reason for all his actions

...Smh

5 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
socialmediaman:

The bolded is a product of shallow reasoning bro (no insult intended). I said this because in Nigeria, there are many people (although bad and corrupt ones are much) with better character and integrity compared to Buhari, so I don't understand why you'd make such statement. Buhari cannot and will never be the god Nigeria serves because if am to follow your statement, I'll conclude that there can never be anyone from this country who can do it.

In response to the indented, am I supposed to fold my arms and watch Buhari goof for four years just because I want to give him a chance? What if I do and he plunge this country into eternal and irredeemable feet? What are critics out there for? Are they not to make one buckle up and do better? Should we be like Naeto C who reigned insults on a fan for telling him his lyrics were wack on a song or like MI who responded thus to a fan who called him a short foool, "that's not nice"..?

Mind you, no time is too early to criticize a government and don't lie that you are not an APC supporter bro. Before now all of you were singing the APC anthem and saying several things about how angelic APC is and how PDP were the criminals. While we tried hard to make you and your likes see that about 60% of those same crooks had already cross-carpeted to APC, you guys called us enemies of progress and saTANoids. Now the greedy mofos have displayed their childishness, incompetence, greed and crass irresponsibility in the form of NASS and HOA elections and some of you have already started denying APC. God forbid Buhari fails, I wouldn't be surprised if in three years time I quote you and I get something like this from you, "I've always known GEJ was better than Buhari but was surrounded by bad people". grin

4 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by dekdek: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2015
anonimi:

Because what happened to the democratically elected president of Egypt, Morsi could have happened to him.

Even without doing what was right, the drunk will still go to jail.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by doctokwus: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .your answer lies with the same scenario that points to Ali Modu sherrif as a sponsor, or Ali Ndume . . . . . . . . . .besides, its not my point . . . . . . . .it's an event that happened!!!
Your point shd have been put in context.
There is no single credible evidence that Munguno has any links or aided the rise of BH in anyway.
The facts on the ground even tells us that since he was retired in 2011 by Jonathan,the whole fight against insurgency went out of control of the military.
The point is,let's give d man and d new set of officers a chance and see what they can do,then judge them accordingly.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Francizy...listen to this clown at your own peril...ask him to unearth a single anti-APC or jagaban post that he has...

I know his likes na.. Even me, as a PDP supporter has criticized PDP officials on several occasions and he who claims to be supporting a better Nigeria and not an APC supporter has never praised GEJ for any good move, neither has he ever condemned APC for a bad move.

APC supporters are just proving to us how much they sleep and wake up in lies. When some people take money in order to support a party, what do you expect..?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:

Your point shd have been put in context.
There is no single credible evidence that Munguno has any links or aided the rise of BH in anyway.
The facts on the ground even tells us that since he was retired in 2011 by Jonathan,the whole fight against insurgency went out of control of the military.
The point is,let's give d man and d new set of officers a chance and see what they can do,then judge them accordingly.

What about the Tishau he released? Your mind isn't objective enough to tell you that it might have been the major cause of the increased bombings and killings right?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by AreaFada2: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Lord have mercy! shocked cry

Nigeria is gone for good. No more redemption since someone can utter this kind of statement!

An incidence which happened at a time in the past and almost led to the end of Northern Nigeria..

Oh lord! cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked

The reason we are where we are is because we always manage to turn logic on its head. Don't be surprised at all.
At the end, both Dog and Baboon will keep soaking in blood just as GMB always wanted. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s] so to appoint a boko haram sympathizer is the key to end boko haram ? undecided

#BlindFollowers undecided
your mumu no get part 2.
When Jonathan and Ali Modu Sherrif,a boko haram apologist when to visit Chadian president, did you not know the outcome of the meeting?
Mumu,dem dey use thief to catch thief! Use your head
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by omohj: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?
U be muntular.... u no sabi read and understand... blinded by ur choice and opinion..
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by basilo101: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle
Do not underestimate the lust for power of an average northerner

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by JUHABACH: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:

i dont think the people who have died so far care for your *INTEL SOURCE*

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by JUHABACH: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
hazyfm:
AS FAR AS NATIONAL SECURITY IS CONCERNED...

I TRUST MY PRESIDENT TO DO THE RIGHT THING
WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO ALL INFORMATION PERTAINING NATIONAL SECURITY
BUHARI KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING
CC: Barcanista
pls be honest. would you have made this same comment had GEJ been the president?

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
My Dear, with time so many things will be revealed.

Thanks for the mention @Whynotthetruth
ECOTERRORS:
A lot of things happening in this government shows that they are in the know about the modus operandi of this sect. They allowed BH to grow in order to destabilise GEJs govt but today the evil has grown beyond them.

I concur with the person below me
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kodded(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
[s]
MzJackBaueress:
your mumu no get part 2.
When Jonathan and Ali Modu Sherrif,a boko haram apologist when to visit Chadian president, did you not know the outcome of the meeting?
Mumu,dem dey use thief to catch thief! Use your head
[/s]smh

Did gej appoint ali modu sherrif as the new NSA ?.....or did he give ali modu any strategic or vital military position in tackling boko haram ? ......... undecided

#BlindFollowers

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]there is no point arguing with you.........to you any move made by buhari is always right and he has a positive reason for all his actions

...Smh

Mr man cool down.

This isn't about buhari or anything. I ain't in support or against what he did appointing that man but the truth about it is sometimes in life in some scenarios u gotta worked with your enemies.

Haven't you watched some action movies based on real life thing?

The move would either make or mar him.
He is bound to take risks on the hot seat that he occupies at the moment.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by hazyfm: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
JUHABACH:

pls be honest. would you have made this same comment had GEJ been the president?

Honestly, GEJ had no knowledge about Military
He had no say, He was just a waste of space in every security meeting

Now, I repeat

Leave the General alone, he knows what he is doing
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Why you de call me? Your President is insincere and has a "coma" sorrounding him.
hazyfm:
AS FAR AS NATIONAL SECURITY IS CONCERNED...

I TRUST MY PRESIDENT TO DO THE RIGHT THING

WE ARE NOT PRIVY TO ALL INFORMATION PERTAINING NATIONAL SECURITY

BUHARI KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

CC: Barcanista

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by RapLawd(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
post=35841838:
I just tire for this country,attacking Maiduguri once wasn't enough, dey went on for a second one http://yesreport..nl/2015/07/maiduguri-attacked-second-time-today.html?m=0 SMH

Bros... FP nobi by force Na...

Lalasticalala come help this dude please....
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by dokyOloye: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
Do U think this BH issue could've lingered to this level if they do not have some local support?
Can a Rivers state man travel to Borno to detonate a bomb there if he doesn't have som1 on ground?
If Boko haram was still killing only policemen and Christians,all these ppl making noise now would've still been shouting that a fight against BH is a fight against d north.

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by RapLawd(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
dekdek:
Now i believe that this appointment truly is the best call. Monguno is no novice besides we arent exposed yet to the full details of the story including the OP.

Which Intel and information are you buharists talking about sef

The one that favors boko haram or the nation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Stolen Mace: Comedian Ali Baba Blasts Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.