Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" (35773 Views)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Omololu007(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .you are kidding right? . . . . . . . . . .Tishau was released in 2011, and since then we have had the worst waves of boko haram attacks!!!

was monguno found guilty or not?

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by dekdek: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Which Intel and information are you buharists talking about sef
The one that favors boko haram or the nation

Can u swear with ur balls that u av all the info about this issue? Even the OP agreed that he doesnt, who da ffuck are u?

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by RapLawd(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
your mumu no get part 2.
When Jonathan and Ali Modu Sherrif,a boko haram apologist when to visit Chadian president, did you not know the outcome of the meeting?
Mumu,dem dey use thief to catch thief! Use your head

In other words...

Dem dey use terrorist to free terrorist...

Yimu...

How I wish Jack Bauer is right here to prove me right or wrong...

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by RapLawd(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
dekdek:

Can u swear with ur balls that u av all the info about this issue? Even the OP agreed that he doesnt, who da ffuck are u?

You're the latest fool of the century...

All I asked is who the information and Intel that is known to them but limited to us is ln Favour of and you're here advertising your imbecility...

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s][b][i]smh

did he give ali modu any strategic position in tackling boko haram ?

yes he did! That's why he went to Chad with Jonathan in the first place.

Abeg use your brain!
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by anurd1991: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
Islam is a scam
No wonder you are suffering from Schoclonia ( Dryness of the Brain Cell)

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by TheAdvocate(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?

Yu sounded like the fool yu are!

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by RapLawd(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Francizy...listen to this clown at your own peril...ask him to unearth a single anti-APC or jagaban post that he has...

You dey mind them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
PHIPEX:
The endpoint of all these games is an amnesty for Boko boys. The game is simple, raise the tempo of the attacks and justify the amnesty offer. I love the game of chess grin

Exactly! Amnesty for the terrorist by Buhari.

RIP to the dead!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by nellyelitz(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?
what has PhD in architecture got to do with security and intelligence

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by dekdek: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
RapLawd:

You're the latest fool of the century...
All I asked is who the information and Intel that is known to them but limited to us is ln Favour of and you're here advertising your imbecility...

Eternal Fool, then u dont need to have quoted me showcasing ur world class eddiocy. Ask ur question and someone will attend to ur stupidity.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Meanwhile, it was learnt that, “On the 27th of June 2011, the Chief of Defence Intelligence, Major General Babagana Mongonu, requested the Police force in writing, to hand over the suspect to the Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA), to enable the agency conclude their own investigation of Tishau, which was obliged by IGP Hafiz Ringim on 27th July 2011, with a proviso that the suspect be returned to the Police in line with normal security practice.

Buhari has a hidden agenda, why appoint a Boko sympathizer as National Security Adviser

The evil CHANGE is here finally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by philips70(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks for this...passingshot, Volksfuhrer, midolian, genearts : MzJackBaueress, Kuwaitboy, philips70, patrickmuf, MalcoImX, uniklinkum, barcanista, christinine, Francizy, mathskill, olapluto, Reptyle

When GEJ was there you guys said the northerners are sponsoring BH to discredit his government. Now they have succeeded according to your logic and Buhari is there the attacks have increased after the little success gained before the elections. You still hold on to your views about them irrespective of this.

He is a retired military man specialized in war prosecution and should have all the intels he need about anyone he wants to engage in such sensitive position which I think he has done.

Simple question for you guys is you think it's fun a people will be happy to sponsor the heinous killing of their own people? Do you know the level of damage that is being done to these people? Do you know the hell these people are living in daily with these insurgents? You only stay here and conjure up threads to get fans that earn you nothing and don't know what people are going through in these places.

I still maintain you guys get engaged productively to reduce your internet time of frivolities.

6 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by PassingShot(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

When GEJ was there you guys said the northerners are sponsoring BH to discredit his government. Now they have succeeded according to your logic and Buhari is there the attacks have increased after the little success gained before the elections. You still hold on to your views about them irrespective of this.

He is a retired military man specialized in war prosecution and should have all the intels he need about anyone he wants to engage in such sensitive position which I think he has done.

Simple question for you guys is you think it's fun a people will be happy to sponsor the heinous killing of their own people? Do you know the level of damage that is being done to these people? Do you know the hell these people are living in daily with these insurgents? You only stay here and conjure up threads to get fans that earn you nothing and don't know what people are going through in these places.

I still maintain you guys get engaged productively to reduce your internet time of frivolities.
You will do well not to take that boy serious. He is the worst of the TANoids aka Wailing Wailers. Very unreasonable, pathetic and unintelligent dunce.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by free13: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Baba 1 chance.......buhari d terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Firefire(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
The tyrannical tenure of Monguno, an indigene of Borno State, may have compromised national security.

This is because at the inception of Boko Haram insurgency, those who were apprehended were handled with kid gloves, as they were left in the agency’s visitors’ room instead of cells.

This enabled them to move freely and even got to know that the agency had internal problems.

It sounds unbelievable that the Boko Haram suspects were being served special meals from Mr. Biggs and others, while Monguno kept referring to them as “friends of the agency”.

https://www.nairaland.com/2449558/babagana-monguno-meet-man-buhari

Whoever, is defending the fraud "Monguno" has the blood of the dead in his or her hands.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by fritxie101(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
tuscani:
Buhari said war on book haram is war against the north
Pls what's the source of this? Don't just write when u have no facts.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by hazyfm: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
Why you de call me? Your President is insincere and has a "coma" sorrounding him.

Barcanista! Barcanista!!

Enough of all these your conspiracy theories.

Let Buhari work, we gave GEJ 5 Years to perform, Buhari has not spent up to 2 months.. HABA!

Give him the benefit of a doubt
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by bugzbunny: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Lord have mercy! shocked cry

Nigeria is gone for good. No more redemption since someone can utter this kind of statement!

An incidence which happened at a time in the past and almost led to the end of Northern Nigeria..

Oh lord! cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked
There is no hope
Wen d youths are dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
fritxie101:

Pls what's the source of this? Don't just write when u have no facts.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by socialmediaman: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

The bolded is a product of shallow reasoning bro (no insult intended). I said this because in Nigeria, there are many people (although bad and corrupt ones are much) with better character and integrity compared to Buhari, so I don't understand why you'd make such statement. Buhari cannot and will never be the god Nigeria serves because if am to follow your statement, I'll conclude that there can never be anyone from this country who can do it.

In response to the indented, am I supposed to fold my arms and watch Buhari goof for four years just because I want to give him a chance? What if I do and he plunge this country into eternal and irredeemable feet? What are critics out there for? Are they not to make one buckle up and do better? Should we be like Naeto C who reigned insults on a fan for telling him his lyrics were wack on a song or like MI who responded thus to a fan who called him a short foool, "that's not nice"..?

Mind you, no time is too early to criticize a government and don't lie that you are not an APC supporter bro. Before now all of you were singing the APC anthem and saying several things about how angelic APC is and how PDP were the criminals. While we tried hard to make you and your likes see that about 60% of those same crooks had already cross-carpeted to APC, you guys called us enemies of progress and saTANoids. Now the greedy mofos have displayed their childishness, incompetence, greed and crass irresponsibility in the form of NASS and HOA elections and some of you have already started denying APC. God forbid Buhari fails, I wouldn't be surprised if in three years time I quote you and I get something like this from you, "I've always known GEJ was better than Buhari but was surrounded by bad people". grin

You could have rather disagreed with the opinion or asked for clarification rather than recourse to insult, I think that was childish.. I thought this was a mature argument...

Anyway, I also found another big difference between us both. While GEJ failed, you still support him, but I will not support someone who fails even with all the help he needs to succeed. You might claim that GEJ didn't get help, that's a lie! For over 2 years, Nigerians were asked to be patient, corruption was embraced and refused to act. The opposition finally stepped in and they only echoed the yearnings of Nigerians. Give Buhari 2 years and let's see if he'll fail like GEJ, it's early to criticize.

Meanwhile make no mistake about this; I am enjoying the way Buhari is moving. I pray he moves progressively this way to exceed the expect ions of Nigerians. Let me explain:

First of all, the evil ministers are no more. He has been working with perm secs and his advisers are doing a good job at policy formulations. By the time ministers are appointed, their functions would have been clearly defined and completely separated from ministry administration, contract awards and recruitments, to pure policy formulations and oversight functions. That's the way it should be. Secondly, he has been studying and closing the loopholes which were created by PDP over the last 16 years which we all know about, the loopholes that make it impossible to capture up to 50% of our huge revenue and income generation...

As for GEJ, I will just laugh off your statement, chai, if you only knew how much I dislike that man's government after all they did to Nigeria. It's like the fans of Abacha telling us we'll wish him back because OBJ failed. So i'll just take that as a joke.

Bottom line is: I detest the evil PDP and GEJ's government. I do not dislike GEJ personally, I just felt he was unqualified to govern Nigeria and his re-election would have been disaster if patriotic people like us didn't booth them out against all odds
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oga mi, I'm no conspiracy theorist. Only form opinion based on information at disposal and sincerely the Buhari administration is more of a disaster. Nothing can justify the Moguno appointment.
hazyfm:

Barcanista! Barcanista!!

Enough of all these your conspiracy theories.

Let Buhari work, we gave GEJ 5 Years to perform, Buhari has not spent up to 2 months.. HABA!

Give him the benefit of a doubt

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by alexlee50: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

LOTS OF FOLKS ARE FIT FOR THIS JOB...
THIS IS A POSITION WHICH MUST BE OCCUPIED BY SOMEONE EXPERIENCED ON THE ISSUE AT HAND WHICH IS BH... ALSO, SOMEONE THAT THE PRESIDENT IS COMFORTABLE WITH. I WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED DASUKI AGAIN FOR THE JOB IF I HAD THE PRIVILEGE BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH SAI...

I REALLY DON'T THINK THE PRESIDENT PICKED OUTSIDE MERIT...
your conclusion that the president picked on merit is questionable. This is someone who released a boko harm suspect from his custody as head of DIA. In his tenure we witnessed a lot of boko haram attacks including basis to believe boko haram had access to intelligence of the military. Now you are appointing such a person with that kind of history NSA. He would coordinate all security agencies in the country including the war against boko haram. And you tell me this man is the most competent to head this office? And you want me to believe this man was chosen on merit? U are really in dire need of brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by fritxie101(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=35846926][/quote]
This is not the statement u made. He only kicked against emergency rule here. Do u actually know d effects dt emergency rule does to a state? He has reasons dts y he kicked against it. Imagine the same military dt cudnt mitigate the insurgency, u're giving them power to rule. When all they enjoy doing is robing the state of all its fund and delivering no dividends.
So bro's, a lot is at stake when u're talking of emergency rule. Jus try and make your research.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
alexlee50:
your conclusion that the president picked on merit is questionable. This is someone who released a boko harm suspect from his custody as head of DIA. In his tenure we witnessed a lot of boko haram attacks including basis to believe boko haram had access to intelligence of the military. Now you are appointing such a person with that kind of history NSA. He would coordinate all security agencies in the country including the war against boko haram. And you tell me this man is the most competent to head this office? And you want me to believe this man was chosen on merit? U are really in dire need of brain surgery.
Your last sentence was unnecessary... My position remains, your observations are logical but he might have done his best. Alot of folks are above him in the scheme of things..
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
Oga mi, I'm no conspiracy theorist. Only form opinion based on information at disposal and sincerely the Buhari administration is more of a disaster. Nothing can justify the Moguno appointment.
You were ranting some days back about ECA... Now it's NSA appointment that is giving you sleepless night.. I will advice you put your astute self to judicious use by helping the current administration in any capacity you can.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by jimmy101231(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can someone convince me that this Man know what he's doing is this not the same CDIA guy...Nigeria my country we never get president.Naxo them nominate chibok principal that her daughter too was supposed to be abducted like other girls but was not in school that day as commisioner for Education in Borno...Buhari na set up

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
socialmediaman:

You could have rather disagreed with the opinion or asked for clarification rather than recourse to insult, I think that was childish.. I thought this was a mature argument...

Anyway, I also found another big difference between us both. While GEJ failed, you still support him, but I will not support someone who fails even with all the help he needs to succeed. You might claim that GEJ didn't get help, that's a lie! For over 2 years, Nigerians were asked to be patient, corruption was embraced and refused to act. The opposition finally stepped in and they only echoed the yearnings of Nigerians. Give Buhari 2 years and let's see if he'll fail like GEJ, it's early to criticize.

Meanwhile make no mistake about this; I am enjoying the way Buhari is moving. I pray he moves progressively this way to exceed the expect ions of Nigerians. Let me explain:

First of all, the evil ministers are no more. He has been working with perm secs and his advisers are doing a good job at policy formulations. By the time ministers are appointed, their functions would have been clearly defined and completely separated from ministry administration, contract awards and recruitments, to pure policy formulations and oversight functions. That's the way it should be. Secondly, he has been studying and closing the loopholes which were created by PDP over the last 16 years which we all know about, the loopholes that make it impossible to capture up to 50% of our huge revenue and income generation...

As for GEJ, I will just laugh off your statement, chai, if you only knew how much I dislike that man's government after all they did to Nigeria. It's like the fans of Abacha telling us we'll wish him back because OBJ failed. So i'll just take that as a joke.

Bottom line is: I detest the evil PDP and GEJ's government. I do not dislike GEJ personally, I just felt he was unqualified to govern Nigeria and his re-election would have been disaster if patriotic people like us didn't booth them out against all odds

Muhehehehehehehehehrhehehehehe

Sorry I had to laugh of the the bolded/indented.. grin grin grin grin grin

And sorry about the insult. Now lemme me tell you this, during OBJ's tenure, I by no means improvement in anyway in the Nigerian economy. No single infrastructural development, high level of fraudulent activities such as haliburton scam, PHCN scam, etc. Gained admission during his tenure and schooled until GEJ's tenure before my school was almost completely renovated. Some of the routes I plied to the north and to the SE was completely built by GEJ. I know several people who benefited from his YouWiN program, targeted at reducing unemployment in Nigeria and encouraging entrepreneurship which is 1 billion times better than feeding school kids on useless foods and also paying jobless ones #5,000 per month (not that we'be even seen such happening). Only by APC's campaign promises, I saw their deciet and lies, hence refused to fall for such crap.

GEJ failed in some areas but hey, he's only human, therefore, I had to compare his administration with Buhari's draconian 1984 tyranny and didn't see Buhari better than GEJ, that was why I resolved to move with a more realistic government that I know can bow to pressure when criticized (and do what's required of him) than that which promises heaven and had already served hell in the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

You were ranting some days back about ECA... Now it's NSA appointment that is giving you sleepless night.. I will advice you put your astute self to judicious use by helping the current administration in any capacity you can.

Oga, I can see how you are helping this country by competing with introvert for who makes FTC. Barcanister is already helping this government to get on it's knees and at least start crawling, rather than sitting at a spot for so long. In your case, you want him to help the government sit at a spot when in developed countries, their leaders are running ahead and the people are following..

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by fritxie101(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
barcanista:
Sincerely, I think some Nigerians are actually happy with the fact that a lot of people are dying and will continue to die in this insurgency, all in the name of politics. We are the ones, or our friends or relatives who will always be affected by the consequences of bad decisions of our leaders, yet we are the ones who wish for them to make such bad moves.
This man, PMB has just been in the helm of affairs for less than 60days, all u nid do is sit back, relax and pray that He would be a God sent to Nigeria, rather than the perceived anti-christ you take him to be.
Whatever good that comes out of his administration will not b for the APC alone, but for th common good of all Nigerians. So please let's be optimists or mere observers cause all the hatings can't fit change nufin.
Thank you.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Swagavillage(m): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Bros... FP nobi by force Na...

Lalasticalala come help this dude please....
I no know y some pipu no fit mind demselves.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by UnknownT: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
BB013:

But a phD in zoology got something to do with security abi
See urself
Get sense u no gree
Recieve sense in Jesus name
You should know the difference between Elected and Appointed positions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.