Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" (35771 Views)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its so annoying that some people would just sit and type absolute rubbish about the NSA. I know him personally and he will never ever involve himself with Boko haram never!!! This man hails from Borno state the hot bed of terrorism in Nigeria, a state going through so much killing and destruction of property. Why would someone who hails from such place be instrumental to its continuous destruction in whatever form? General Mongunu is a well bred officer. And he is good for the job.
Go and die OPtongue
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Paretomaster(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . now you dimwit, learn to construct a sentence properly before trying to joust with me angry . . . . . . . . . .dopey, do you read to comprehend or you read just to comment? . . . . . . . .dumb ox, I have not claimed anything!!!! . . . . . . . . . .halfwit, can you give me your version of the Tishau story? . . . . . . . . . . .numskull, I might be ignorant of the yardstick, but I have the right to question a government I elected!!!!

Dumbas* .... U need to get ur brain check, before posting issues u r not privy to

Is your as*s jealous of the amount of
shit that just came out of your mouth?

Am sure Your birth certificate is an apology
letter from the condom factory, hence I won't take u serious, but drop dis bit for u to punder on, as u just confirm that evolution CAN go in
reverse.

Who is talking about a version of tishau? U keep saying u r short of facts and lack neccesary info to back up your story, yet u go ahead and post it on social network.

I would have love to slap u, but that would be animal abuse.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by MalcoImX: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

As a closet terrorist I am not surprised at your comment...byeeeee
I've checked your posts and as it is with you, everybody that does not agree with your views, and you perceive is from the north, is a terrorist. What a pathetic life. Northern Nigeria is the home of traditional medicine. Too much stupidity and I'll turn you into a monkey within a week. Try me..
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by socialmediaman: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Lol, this is getting interesting... I'm glad you mentioned that OBJ failed, yet did it make you wish Abacha back? I disagree that OBJ's government did nothing, it was his government that created millions of jobs through the telecom and banking sectors. You mentioned Harlibuton, did you realise it's better to be bribed by other countries than to be stealing from your own country's revenue? That's the policy of China for instance, you can bring in fraudulent money and they may strike a deal with you, but they won't tolerate stealing from your own country. Nonetheless, I agree that OBJ failed, so much below expectations.

Fast forward to Yaradua's time, the 2nd Niger bridge was almost started, the Dredging of the River Niger was almost started, the railway contract of $16 billion dollars from Lagos to Abuja was awarded, though these never materialized because he suddenly took ill and never came back. Our external reserves topped $62 billion even at the height of the global economic crisis etc.

Here comes Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. His only realistic achievement was the agriculture sector, I mean, I completely give it to him though it was Yar'Adua's vision, fine. That's it, I see nothing else apart from not rigging the elections also. I think he did the right thing and didn't get desperate when over 65% of Nigerians said No. Others might say he had no choice though.

Let's talk about Youwin. Really? You fall for that good scam? "Good" because if introduced in a Local government Area in Nigeria, it would make the expected impact. "Scam" because only 1,500 Nigerians benefitted from it annually, really? Out of how many jobless Nigerians? I get it too, many Nigerians will fall for anything, I mean, the fact that previous governments didn't do it will make Nigerians fall for it and fight themselves over the spoils, but not people like me who are advocates of Justice! Yes, consider these:

With only 1,500 people empowered annually by Youwin, it meant that only N15 billion was budgeted for it, good. Now compare this too over N2 trillion spent on subsidy thieves the same year the YouWin project started, and tell me who GEJ cared more about? Before the final election, I opened a campaign urging GEJ to invest N1 trillion on YouWin (100,000 beneficiaries) or I would make sure he lost the election, because I didn't just buy the crap. If you spent trillions on subsidy cabals in 2011, lost another 4 trillion to only fraudulent import waivers in 2013, but then you could only afford N12 billion for Nigerian youths (the main people who elected you), then you're a scammer, I think GEJ was equivalent to what you would call a smooth criminal (exaggeration maybe), I noticed he had bought the hope of youths with that Youwin and many who will never even get it kept hoping, really? Nice scam from GEJ.

Talking about failure, GEJ woefully failed (so pitifully). His priority should have been the youths who voted him, he rather scammed them and was happy seeing them scramble over left overs when the real benefactors were the same enemies of Nigeria, he seriously goofed. His best deed was accepting his rejection. I personally don't care, he should never step foot into that position again, Ever!

Just like GEJ, Buhari will be judged by his achievements as president, not by the controversy or whatever happening between PDP or APC. Nigerian youths voted him in, all they demand from him is compensation. Compensation with employments, compensation with intervention programs etc. many are entrepreneurs, they need loans for businesses, many are in need of jobs, they need jobs, those in the north Where he has his biggest followership need security, he has to provide. People need reforms in the Justice system, people need police reform, Nigerians need infrastructure and access to facilities, these will not happen except government is able to unplug all the loopholes used in milking this country dry. I believe that as much as 50% of this country's revenue has never been captured since 1999 and these leaks need to be sealed, that's why I decided to support this present government.

I do not know about you but I've been abroad to see how things work, if Nigeria were to restructured to work, we'll have a better society to live in, a society we can watch our kids grow and develop further without even our financial help, rather guidance and support, because the system takes responsibility.

I have chosen the Buhari alternative to the stories we have heard for over 16 years, I want to see the outcome of it and I have given my full support. That's what makes us different, you know...
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by sunshine1974(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
All this mumus keep saying "our president knows what he's doing" I pity una brain.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kodded(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
yes he did! That's why he went to Chad with Jonathan in the first place.

Abeg use your brain!
madam so travelling with someone is the same thing as appointing him undecided

#BlindFollowers

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jesu!! All this epistle for me? shocked shocked

socialmediaman:

Lol, this is getting interesting... I'm glad you mentioned that OBJ failed, yet did it make you wish Abacha back? I disagree that OBJ's government did nothing, it was his government that created millions of jobs through the telecom and banking sectors. You mentioned Harlibuton, did you realise it's better to be bribed by other countries than to be stealing from your own country's revenue? That's the policy of China for instance, you can bring in fraudulent money and they may strike a deal with you, but they won't tolerate stealing from your own country. Nonetheless, I agree that OBJ failed, so much below expectations.

Halliburton was just one of his scams, the ghost workers, agriculture, etc, just Google scams by OBJ and see thousands of scams by him. But this one isn't really much of my concern..

Fast forward to Yaradua's time, the 2nd Niger bridge was almost started, the Dredging of the River Niger was almost started, the railway contract of $16 billion dollars from Lagos to Abuja was awarded, though these never materialized because he suddenly took ill and never came back. Our external reserves topped $62 billion even at the height of the global economic crisis etc.

Well GEJ didn't do much in terms of infrastructural development but I sure know he tried in terms of road construction. Although the universities he built weren't up to par, let's not take away the fact that he built schools tho.

Here comes Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. His only realistic achievement was the agriculture sector, I mean, I completely give it to him though it was Yar'Adua's vision, fine. That's it, I see nothing else apart from not rigging the elections also. I think he did the right thing and didn't get desperate when over 65% of Nigerians said No. Others might say he had no choice though.

How would you say over 65% said no when GEJ won approximately 45% of the votes? Now you can do the math.. cheesy
Hehehehe, thank goodness you even acknowledged he tried in one aspect. Your other APCv dudes never agree GEJ did anything good at all... cheesy

Let's talk about Youwin. Really? You fall for that good scam? "Good" because if introduced in a Local government Area in Nigeria, it would make the expected impact. "Scam" because only 1,500 Nigerians benefitted from it annually, really? Out of how many jobless Nigerians? I get it too, many Nigerians will fall for anything, I mean, the fact that previous governments didn't do it will make Nigerians fall for it and fight themselves over the spoils, but not people like me who are advocates of Justice! Yes, consider these:

Well, he made a move at creating entrepreneurs which is good but I quit agree with you, he should have done better. 1,500 isn't really enough, however, 100,000 will be too much for a year. A number which can be monitored is quit better, say 20,000 per year. However, if 100,000 businesses can be monitored, then it's welcomed.

With only 1,500 people empowered annually by Youwin, it meant that only N15 billion was budgeted for it, good. Now compare this too over N2 trillion spent on subsidy thieves the same year the YouWin project started, and tell me who GEJ cared more about? Before the final election, I opened a campaign urging GEJ to invest N1 trillion on YouWin (100,000 beneficiaries) or I would make sure he lost the election, because I didn't just buy the crap. If you spent trillions on subsidy cabals in 2011, lost another 4 trillion to only fraudulent import waivers in 2013, but then you could only afford N12 billion for Nigerian youths (the main people who elected you), then you're a scammer, I think GEJ was equivalent to what you would call a smooth criminal (exaggeration maybe), I noticed he had bought the hope of youths with that Youwin and many who will never even get it kept hoping, really? Nice scam from GEJ.

Well, this paragraph caught my attention the most. Thank goodness you mentioned this. So will we hear/see you hold Buhari responsible for creating entrepreneurs/jobs? The YouWiN program is a welcomed idea and Buhari should be made to introduce something similar. I hope you hold him responsible to that.

Talking about failure, GEJ woefully failed (so pitifully). His priority should have been the youths who voted him, he rather scammed them and was happy seeing them scramble over left overs when the real benefactors were the same enemies of Nigeria, he seriously goofed. His best deed was accepting his rejection. I personally don't care, he should never step foot into that position again, Ever!

He had his flaws, but it was in his time we experienced much of a democratic leadership compared to all others. OBJ was an autocratic president.

Just like GEJ, Buhari will be judged by his achievements as president, not by the controversy or whatever happening between PDP or APC. Nigerian youths voted him in, all they demand from him is compensation. Compensation with employments, compensation with intervention programs etc. many are entrepreneurs, they need loans for businesses, many are in need of jobs, they need jobs, those in the north Where he has his biggest followership need security, he has to provide. People need reforms in the Justice system, people need police reform, Nigerians need infrastructure and access to facilities, these will not happen except government is able to unplug all the loopholes used in milking this country dry. I believe that as much as 50% of this country's revenue has never been captured since 1999 and these leaks need to be sealed, that's why I decided to support this present government.

Please stop restricting misrule to 1999 because the lord, saviour and almighty Buhari was part of the government that wrecked havoc to this country since independence.
Also, may I remind you that GEJ was blamed for everything that happened in Nigeria, to the point where Fashola blamed him for a Lagos state robbery (how senseless can that be) and many APC supporters agreed with him on that very thread oh. After stepping down, didn't another robbery go down successfully? What am saying basically is, GEJ was blamed for all the wrong doing of PDP as a whole and was also blamed for things that he had no link with. The problem now is that I can see that people will follow Buhari with the same way he and his fellow APC politicians followed GEJ. It will happen thus because APC always condemned whatever GEJ did, whether good or bad.

I do not know about you but I've been abroad to see how things work, if Nigeria were to restructured to work, we'll have a better society to live in, a society we can watch our kids grow and develop further without even our financial help, rather guidance and support, because the system takes responsibility.

I have chosen the Buhari alternative to the stories we have heard for over 16 years, I want to see the outcome of it and I have given my full support. That's what makes us different, you know...

By the way, you're the first APC supporter am coming across with such character because I had known all of them for their uncouth manner when dealing with people having different mindset from theirs. You didn't even insult me when I wrong footed and I must commend you for that. This simply means that even in hell, there could be an angel..

3 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Paretomaster:

Dumbas* .... U need to get ur brain check, before posting issues u r not privy to

Is your as*s jealous of the amount of
shit that just came out of your mouth?

Am sure Your birth certificate is an apology
letter from the condom factory, hence I won't take u serious, but drop dis bit for u to punder on, as u just confirm that evolution CAN go in
reverse.

Who is talking about a version of tishau? U keep saying u r short of facts and lack neccesary info to back up your story, yet u go ahead and post it on social network.

I would have love to slap u, but that would be animal abuse.

. . . . . . .comprehension is the bane of our societal decay. . . . . . . . . .wouldn't waste another second with a half baked like you. . . . . . . . .your IQ is way too low for me to square with.

Ps: I have seen most of what you have posted on nairaland, and I must say, your English is pathetic
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kaboninc(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
socialmediaman:

Here comes Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. His only realistic achievement was the agriculture sector, I mean, I completely give it to him though it was Yar'Adua's vision, fine. That's it, I see nothing else apart from not rigging the elections also. I think he did the right thing and didn't get desperate when over 65% of Nigerians said No. Others might say he had no choice though.

I'll respond to this tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Forwetinnah: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:
[b]. . . . . . .first off, I am not a PDP goon, imp or minion . . . . . . . . . . .but the recent appointment of a new NSA by Buhari has really got me thinking; was Monguno the best in the pack? what were the reasons for his appointment? has Buhari been wrongly advised? . . . . . . . . .I might never know the yardsticks used for his appointment, but what I do know is that Monguno has a lot of baggage!!! angry

How many remember the self acclaimed Boko haram co-founder Ali Tishau? how many remember the controversies surrounding his release from DIA custody on the orders of the then CDI, Gen Babagana Monguno? well to recap;

Ali Tishau a boko haram suspect (and self acclaimed co-founder of the group) was arrested by the police in December 2010, he was interrogated and arraigned before an Abuja magistrate court but was granted bail . . . . . . . . . . . .the police knowing the big fish they had, re-arraigned him before the FCT high court where he was again granted bail!!! . . . . . . . . . . . .for security reasons, police re-arrested him for further prosecution.

On the 27th of june 2011, the then CDI (Gen Babagana Monguno) requested that the police hand over the suspect to the defence intelligence agency, the then IGP obliged Moguno with the understanding that the suspect will be returned to the police after DIA interrogation, this was never to be . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tishau miraculously vanished from detention . . . . . . . . . . accusing fingers were pointed at Monguno!!!

. . . . . . .after inconclusive investigations by the presidency, Moguno was transferred from the DIA . . . . . . . . . . . . .now I don't know the outcome of those investigations, but I do know that with this kind of controversy, Monguno should have been the last man considered for the post of NSA . . . . . . . . .but then again, I am not privy to the information at the disposal of our good President.
[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-to-sack-security-chiefs-over-collusion-with-boko-haram/

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/112370-boko-haram-offering-n50-million-reward-for-sss-director-marilyn-ogar-s-death.html

No talk again?? shocked
So all the BH participants etc are being rewarded in Buhari's sham of a regime?? God give me the strength not to lay curses on some people tonight. Like wtf When will Shekau be given an appointment??

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Paretomaster(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . .comprehension is the bane of our societal decay. . . . . . . . . .wouldn't waste another second with a half baked like you. . . . . . . . .your IQ is way too low for me to square with.

Ps: I have seen most of what you have posted on nairaland, and I must say, your English is pathetic

Mr Shakespeare, as the devil is disorderly and jumbles
things together, so your writings and head are
equally disordered and mixed ...

Are you always so stupid or is today a
special occasion?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Forwetinnah: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
sapientia:
For a man of assumed impeccable character like Buhari

Naming someone that has a case in aiding and abetting Boko Haram as NSA is wrong

Buhari NEVER HAD CHARACTER!! He hasn't been exposed yet but very soon...very soon.... *scratch that* we have witnessed some of his devilish acts already, more to come

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Forwetinnah: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
arsetalks:
Can you honestly tell us why GEJ did not have Monguo arrested and prosecuted if truly he was aiding boko haram?

You can as well tell us why he's being rewarded with this appointment in Osama Bin Buhari's tenure? According to you and your ilks, GEJ was clueless...yet the all knowing dumbo from Daura is doing worse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by adaxxy: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle
if them like make them release the bh so far na then them dey kill make then no reah our side bleeping bhs.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by RapLawd(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
post=35848081:
I no know y some pipu no fit mind demselves.

If you're being mindful of yourself, you wouldn't have been putting that spoof a link in any thread you managed to find yourself in...
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
arewafederation:

Sincerity and willingness. wink

Whatever the allegations against this man, I trust the judgement of my PRESIDENT on issue of national security.

Boko fool

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by jlinkd78(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?
dont understand d relationship btw d phd in architecture n his new job, a masters in Intelligence Mgt wud v bin better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos State Approves ₦5,000 Cash Transfer To Residents / Wike Celebrates Peter Odili On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.