Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" (35772 Views)

Lets Revisit Aliyu Tishau (boko Haram Cofounder) / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by MalcoImX: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
alexlee50:
your conclusion that the president picked on merit is questionable. This is someone who released a boko harm suspect from his custody as head of DIA. In his tenure we witnessed a lot of boko haram attacks including basis to believe boko haram had access to intelligence of the military. Now you are appointing such a person with that kind of history NSA. He would coordinate all security agencies in the country including the war against boko haram. And you tell me this man is the most competent to head this office? And you want me to believe this man was chosen on merit? U are really in dire need of brain surgery.
Simple question for you: Do you know Monguno more than Buhari knows him? And, who is afraid of Monguno?
Certainly not northerners! and definitely not the people of Borno state.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by nasvilla(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
as the man munguno know how boko haram operate before he will know how to deal with them.....let him fish them out
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
philips70:

When GEJ was there you guys said the northerners are sponsoring BH to discredit his government. Now they have succeeded according to your logic and Buhari is there the attacks have increased after the little success gained before the elections. You still hold on to your views about them irrespective of this.

He is a retired military man specialized in war prosecution and should have all the intels he need about anyone he wants to engage in such sensitive position which I think he has done.

Simple question for you guys is you think it's fun a people will be happy to sponsor the heinous killing of their own people? Do you know the level of damage that is being done to these people? Do you know the hell these people are living in daily with these insurgents? You only stay here and conjure up threads to get fans that earn you nothing and don't know what people are going through in these places.

I still maintain you guys get engaged productively to reduce your internet time of frivolities.

Jonathan must be giving you orgasmic pleasure because you can't comment without his name...

In your delusion, you see those who criticize the integrity of dogoyaro's appointees through enemy binoculars...

I will answer your myopic simple questions by asking a question; Can you stop kidnapping in Delta state by appointing their member as commissioner of police?

Why not employ me since you're a billionaire alongside your politician brother billionaire cool

modified

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by chigoizie7(m): 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle

If I may ask, apart from being in the military, who are the real boko haram? Were did dey come from? I guess , lagos state, PH or Enugu.?

The majority of them are either from yobe,borno,madugari. And they are also killing their people, what's d diff if mongono from borno is also a member? Perhaps being in d military.

I am not saying that mongono is a BH member, but, I think ur question has been answered.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

Oga, I can see how you are helping this country by competing with introvert for who makes FTC. Barcanister is already helping this government to get on it's knees and at least start crawling, rather than sitting at a spot for so long. In your case, you want him to help the government sit at a spot when in developed countries, their leaders are running ahead and the people are following..
Who is this?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by BB013(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
You should know the difference between Elected and Appointed positions

I dont know
U care to teach me?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by MalcoImX: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Jonathan must be giving you orgasmic pleasure because you can't comment without his name...

In your delusion, you see those who criticize the integrity of dogoyaro's appointees through enemy binoculars...

I will answer your myopic simple questions by asking a question; Can you stop kidnapping in Delta state by appointing their member as commissioner of police?
And stop this character assassination of the man. This write up is very speculative. You can see the OP in many places not wanting to be categorical in order not to commit himself. All release of such nature cannot be without the presidency giving the go-ahead. In fact, I've never heard of anybody releasing such high security suspects but the presidency.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by UnknownT: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
BB013:

I dont know
U care to teach me?
lol, you don't sound like you want to know. So I will pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Themandator: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?

Paper qualifications pales into insignificance where support for religion, for some, is concerned.

This man may have all the paper work but what about his convictions.... bout his world outlook?

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by olapluto(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Themandator:

Paper qualifications pales into insignificance where support for religion, for some, is concerned.

This man may have all the paper work but what about his convictions.... bout his world outlook?

As far as BH is concerned, he is the man. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2450708/lets-revisit-aliyu-tishau-boko
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
And stop this character assassination of the man. This write up is very speculative. You can see the OP in many places not wanting to be categorical in order not to commit himself. All release of such nature cannot be without the presidency giving the go-ahead. In fact, I've never heard of anybody releasing such high security suspects but the presidency.

cheesy Learn to apply your first sentence to yourself before encouraging others to follow suit...

How's it speculative?...A narrative of an event and facts of history is what in your bigotry you wanna twist now?...Impossible!!!

If it has the signature of president because nobody in presidency can do such without repercussion, so how come sister agencies are protesting?...how come they and other military hierarchy were afraid and uneasy?...Why were they confronted with imminent sack?...You have never heard of such compromised officers because bigotry has made you blind and deaf...Was Sokoto Kabiru, the man who championed the Madala St. Theresa bombing not released or freed to escape by a compromised officer...Have we not heard stories of soldiers shooting their fellow soldiers because they are sympathetic like you to boko haram?

What being a closet terrorist has done to your mental capacity can only be imaginedtongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by francizy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Who is this?

The guy who makes sense, you must be the other guy.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by omolami: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
What a big revelation, the aim of appointing him is to further propagate BH activities. Remember Buhari has been exporting BH to other states, he needs someone to help him do it better SE, SS and SW are advised to prepare well in advance to repel sudden insurgency in their domain With this new NSA in place. Soon different policies to back BH will be issued. Already no more road blocks.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by atlwireles: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Learn to apply your first sentence to yourself before encouraging others to follow suit...

How's it speculative?...A narrative of an event and facts of history is what in your bigotry you wanna twist now?...Impossible!!!

If it has the signature of president because nobody in presidency can do such without repercussion, so how come sister agencies are protesting?...how come they and other military hierarchy were afraid and uneasy?...Why were they confronted with imminent sack?...You have never heard of such compromised officers because bigotry has made you blind and deaf...Was Sokoto Kabiru, the man who championed the Madala St. Theresa bombing not released or freed to escape by a compromised officer...Have we not heard stories of soldiers shooting their fellow soldiers because they are sympathetic like you to boko haram?

What being a closet terrorist has done to your mental capacity can only be imaginedtongue

That's all you need to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
francizy:

The guy who makes sense, you must be the other guy.. undecided
Ok
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by BB013(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
lol, you don't sound like you want to know. So I will pass cheesy

After telling u I don't
Abi u sef no know?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
atlwireles:

That's all you need to know.
cheesy thanks bro...by their actions and comments we will always detect them

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by sasquareT(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:
This release of Tishau even strengthens my believe in the new NSA. You now know that there is going to be a big flow of INTEL. This is a man who knows the internal workings of Boko Haram. He must have released Tishau because Tishau is a good INTEL source.

On another note, this man Monguno is highly qualified. Top of class in almost all prestigous schools, capped with a PhD in Architecture from UK uni. What else do we need?
You won't stop believing in what ever Buhari does because you guyz are too blind and perhaps u dn't want to regret why you voted for him, but it is too late....you will soon understand your president plans, then I hope we dn't bite our finger.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by MalcoImX: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You can as well convince us to accept FFK's accusations of Buhari as receiving funds from Al-Qaeda and ISIS as a fact. Ever since this man's appointment you've been going round digging rubbish to tarnish his image. Nobody is complaining about anything, not even those in NE but the TANists. The OP word is "Release", and I insist that all releases of such must be or have been okayed by the presidency. I could recall release of some BH during the regime of Clueless, and all were done by the presidency. A little psychology suffice here: Whoever protests too much must be guilty. What are you guilty of? Are you sure somebody, somewhere and big is not afraid of this Monguno? I can't understand why only TANoids, all of a sudden, love the Borno people more than those people love themselves.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kuchikau: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
A terrorist can only appiont his fellow terrorist..you must live with the consequences of change

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by kuchikau: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
The duara born bastard has a secret agenda..but God will punish him and the people that voted for him
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by arsetalks(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
anonimi:

Because what happened to the democratically elected president of Egypt, Morsi could have happened to him.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/07/02/world/middleeast/03egypt-timeline-morsi.html?_r=0#/#time259_8831

So indirectly you are saying GEJ was such a pathetic coward not fit to rule a country. No country leader should be afraid of death. He knew what he signed up for. You just indicted your paymaster. Well done that.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by anonimi: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
arsetalks:
So indirectly you are saying GEJ was such a pathetic coward not fit to rule a country. No country leader should be afraid of death. He knew what he signed up for. You just indicted your paymaster. Well done that.

I would like to think I was engaging with a wise, pragmatic fellow NLer.
Was I mistaken

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by alexlee50: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
Simple question for you: Do you know Monguno more than Buhari knows him? And, who is afraid of Monguno?
Certainly not northerners! and definitely not the people of Borno state.
I don't need to know monguno to give an opinion about him.in this case, he was a public servant saddled with managing intelligence pertaning to national security. So the question is' did a boko haram suspect escape under his watch from the DIA cell? How was the intelligence generated by his subordinate managed during his tenure at DIA/pls compare with the impact boko haram had that period? Then when he was removed how did boko haram fare? Now you are asking if I know monguno, yes I know him very well.his antecedent speak very loud and clear.lest I forget, his father was one of those nominated by boko haram to negotiate on their behalf including PMB.so the question every right thinking nigerian should ask is 'why did the president nominate him as nsa, considering his baggage?

3 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by arewafederation: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Themonster:

grin

ottu nne grin

How far?
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
MalcoImX:
You can as well convince us to accept FFK's accusations of Buhari as receiving funds from Al-Qaeda and ISIS as a fact. Ever since this man's appointment you've been going round digging rubbish to tarnish his image. Nobody is complaining about anything, not even those in NE but the TANists. The OP word is "Release", and I insist that all releases of such must be or have been okayed by the presidency. I could recall release of some BH during the regime of Clueless, and all were done by the presidency. A little psychology suffice here: Whoever protests too much must be guilty. What are you guilty of? Are you sure somebody, somewhere and big is not afraid of this Monguno? I can't understand why only TANoids, all of a sudden, love the Borno people more than those people love themselves.

As a closet terrorist I am not surprised at your comment...byeeeee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by eROCK247(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
doctokwus:
So what's the point op:that Monguno,a Borno state indigene has been corroborating with BH to decimate his own Kanuri people,including his immediate community or has been releasing BH agents to decimate the north and fellow northerners since 2011?
There is something am not getting here and somebody could help put me out of this puzzle

Naivety at its peak... SMH

2 Likes

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by olapluto(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
alexlee50:
I don't need to know monguno to give an opinion about him.in this case, he was a public servant saddled with managing intelligence pertaning to national security. So the question is' did a boko haram suspect escape under his watch from the DIA cell? How was the intelligence generated by his subordinate managed during his tenure at DIA/pls compare with the impact boko haram had that period? Then when he was removed how did boko haram fare? Now you are asking if I know monguno, yes I know him very well.his antecedent speak very loud and clear.lest I forget, his father was one of those nominated by boko haram to negotiate on their behalf including PMB.so the question every right thinking nigerian should ask is 'why did the president nominate him as nsa, considering his baggage?
You dont know Monguno my friend.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Eluwilussit(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
kodded:
"buhari is a terrorist" ......... El rufai

I guess this is one of the plan to give boko haram amnesty by appointing a boko haram sympathizer
angry undecided

Most northern Muslims are BH sympathizers. Buhari is their chief sympathizer. So we shouldn't be surprised at all that he chose Monguno.

We should not hold it against them though. Same blood; always thicker than milk. The same goes for SS-always sympathetic to the ND cause and PDP. SW=OPC/APC, SE=Biafra/PDP

The day we drop tribe and religion from our national consciousness, is the day our people will live peacefully and Nigeria can move forward.
Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by Vivalavida99(f): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:

This your statement is beyond daft, you of all people should know better.

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by alexlee50: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
olapluto:

You dont know Monguno my friend.
but u did not contradict the fact I said about him, neither did you answer the question,'if he was the best person to head the office of nsa?

1 Like

Re: The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" by olapluto(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
alexlee50:
but u did not contradict the fact I said about him, neither did you answer the question,'if he was the best person to head the office of nsa?
You said no facts about him. You're judging him on a case he brilliantly handled. What do you know about Tishau?
Educate yourself briefly: https://www.nairaland.com/2450708/lets-revisit-aliyu-tishau-boko#2450708.17

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Cautions A Chinese Man For Doing A Shoddy Job (Photos, Video) / BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.