Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dramatic Turnaround!!! Great Testimony, Read And Remain Blessed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dramatic Turnaround!!! Great Testimony, Read And Remain Blessed. (444 Views)

Travis Greene’s Testimony, Read How Jesus Brought Him Back To Life / Another Great Testimony Of The Power Of God For A Nairalander! / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dramatic Turnaround!!! Great Testimony, Read And Remain Blessed. by tunji09(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Dramatic Turnaround!
“I joined this commission as a 300 level student at the University of Ibadan. My family was not financially buoyant and I had nothing to my name. However, when I joined this commission, one of the first things I learnt from my father, Bishop Oyedepo, was a zeal for God’s house. Then, during my national youth service corps (NYSC) in 2003, I used my 7,500 allowance to paint the church I attended at a local government in Bauchi state. Thereafter, I knew that my God would paint my life.
To the glory of God, I have never submitted a curriculum vitae (CV), but I have worked in several places.by may 1, 2011; I had established a company and have covenant university graduate working with me. The turnover of that company is in billions. I have charity organization within and outside the country that I found. I also award scholarship and give loans to small and medium enterprises (SMEs). I have properties in the center of Lagos and London, and I pay thousands of pounds for my siblings who are studying abroad. God has indeed taken shame away from my family because of me. I give him all the glory!”

Join us this Sunday@ Financial Fortune Banquet, July 19, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Dramatic Turnaround!!! Great Testimony, Read And Remain Blessed. by menesheh(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2015
wink

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Morning Devotion: Keeping Away The Elephants Philippians 4:6-13 / Overcoming With Jesus / My Wish While I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.