Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) (44405 Views)

Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Mariojane(f): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:
Mine also belonged to this country once, that was during my service year. buh i don collect am back.
cheesy cheesy how are we sure you were not a ghost corper then? did you serve your nation under the sun and rain
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

There were all created by the ruling powers for different purposes. Nigeria as an artificial country is serving her purpose to the powers that be.
you made no point. all nations are artificial creations. every nation in the world. once upon a time the whole of west africa was one people. so every nation in west africa is an artificial creation. every nation in the world was artificially created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by elbaraj001(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

NICE KIT THO... NEVER KNEW NIGERIA MILITARY KIT SO WELL...
See u..instead of encouragement..u just say tinx dat discourages...Learn to encourage ppl pls...(no offense)
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by M4gunners: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2015
God will protect you bro.As you are willing to die for your Country i pray and hope you will come back.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2015
sonofananimal1:
you and your mouth.
Forgive me
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy how are we sure you were not a ghost corper then? did you serve your nation under the sun and rain

believe it or not, i was the best serving corps member in my PPA, the CLO of my PPA and the president of my CDS group. no lies...
elbaraj001:

See u..instead of encouragement..u just say tinx dat discourages...Learn to encourage ppl pls...(no offense)
Noted leader
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by calebbintus: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

NICE KIT THO... NEVER KNEW NIGERIA MILITARY KIT SO WELL...

Your a foool

2 Likes

Dharniel:

believe it or not, i was the best serving corps member in my PPA, the CLO of my PPA and the president of my CDS group. no lies...
Easy ooo
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by MrPresident1: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
you made no point. all nations are artificial creations. every nation in the world. once upon a time the whole of west africa was one people. so every nation in west africa is an artificial creation. every nation in the world was artificially created.

America was created, Israel was created, Togo was created, Nigeria was created, all falsely delineated land areas. They all have their original names and peoples. Every artificial state is created to serve a purpose. Nigeria is serving hers, just like the others.

West Africa was one people? Funny.

You are the one who is struggling.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Mariojane(f): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

CLO haaaa. how many female corpers did you date?

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

nah so, shey you leave your own with them as you don finish nysc?
No o...
Always serving
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

America was created, Israel was created, Togo was created, Nigeria was created, all falsely delineated land areas. They all have their original names and peoples. Every artificial state is created to serve a purpose. Nigeria is serving hers, just like the others.

West Africa was one people? Funny.

You are the one who is struggling.
america was not its original name. america is the name of a white explorer named amerigo vespucci. and the original people of america are not caucasians. you being smoking that shrine weed again bro ? heheh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Abm4real: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Two idiots, go Niger then.
docsholz:
I concur
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Easy ooo
am serious bro, no kidding...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Mariojane:
CLO haaaa. how many female corpers did you date?

none, just 11 corpers in my schoo when i was d clo
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
No o... Always serving
oya contchinue...

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Shymm3x: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
america was not its original name. america is the name of a white explorer named amerigo vespucci. and the original people of america are not caucasians. you being smoking that shrine weed again bro ? heheh

Wagwan, big bredrin?

So, you're still emotionally/politically involved in Nigeria's problem that's more like the perambulating London Eye? Give up on that country and Africa - the white men done nail our collective destiny on a coffin, and buried it where the lost Kingdom of Atlantis is. I honestly don't know where hope is, to be honest - based on a few things I've been privy to in the last couple of weeks. The human element is dead, and Babylon has its leg all over our necks. Only a Joshua-esque miracle can save us, trust me. All these leaders are basically the same muthaphucking slaves working collectively to keep Africa in perpetual bondage - they have no balls. grin

Anyway, how are my amala folks doing of late politically?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

am serious bro, no kidding...
That's GOOD...
Which state?
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
That's GOOD... Which state?
ONELGA, Rivers...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Wagwan, big bredrin?

So, you're still emotionally/politically involved in Nigeria's problem that's more like the perambulating London Eye? Give up on that country and Africa - the white men done nail our collective destiny on a coffin, and buried it where the lost Kingdom of Atlantis is. I honestly don't know where hope is, to be honest - based on a few things I've been privy to in the last couple of weeks. The human element is dead, and Babylon has its leg all over our necks. Only a Joshua-esque miracle can save us, trust me. All these leaders are basically the same muthaphucking slaves working collectively to keep Africa in perpetual bondage - they have no balls. grin

Anyway, how are my amala folks doing of late politically?
ahhhh bruv but i see what you dont see. i see beyond the physical. nigeria is the new atlantis but you will get to see it in a very short while with your own eyes. the pendulum is swinging and the eye of sauron has moved to the shores of nigeria. but it all does not make sense now but it will in a lil while. with that all being said, waggwannnnnnn rasta man. trust errthang bless wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:
Mine also belonged to this country once, that was during my service year. buh i don collect am back.
So you gave yourself life?.SMH!
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

ONELGA, Rivers...
That's GOOD... I did mine in YELGA
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2015
docsholz:
I concur
Both of you should leave the country then
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
That's GOOD... I did mine in YELGA
Where be dat?
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Eminentsaint:
So you gave yourself life?.SMH!

meaning of SMH?
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Mariojane:
God bless you sister. Maybe he went for 'service' to do nothing but receive allowee
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

meaning of SMH?
It's an abbreviation for 'Shaking my Head' brother.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

Where be dat?
YENAGOA LGA, BAYELSA STATE
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
bulldoza:

Dirty boy
see shlt water wey u go stand sad
so by teaching i a private school where u where even paid 12k per mont + nysc 29k alawee, u don do somtin be dat
smh
The lord wipe out your hate soon.. Amen
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by ipswitch: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
brave soldier, youve got something big worth dying for
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
bulldoza:

With okada helmet abi grin grin grin
even catapult stone go penetrate grin grin grin
Lwbmn.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.