Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) (44417 Views)

Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Eminentsaint:
It's an abbreviation for 'Shaking my Head' brother.

so why you shaking your head on my post?
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
YENAGOA LGA, BAYELSA STATE
ok, all the money...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
hustler86:

1st of all U sound lik Ode, 2ndly Ur mumu is lik matter, have weight n occupy space.
3rdly?
Dharniel:

ok, all the money...
Myth
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

believe it or not, i was the best serving corps member in my PPA, the CLO of my PPA and the president of my CDS group. no lies...
Still, what difference did you make despite the fact that you were all that? Which life did you touch?

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Eminentsaint(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

so why you shaking your head on my post?
Read what people wrote
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Shymm3x: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhh bruv but i see what you dont see. i see beyond the physical. nigeria is the new atlantis but you will get to see it in a very short while with your own eyes. the pendulum is swinging and the eye of sauron has moved to the shores of nigeria. but it all does not make sense now but it will in a lil while. with that all being said, waggwannnnnnn rasta man. trust errthang bless wink grin

Lol, that's my spiritual bredrin, dun noe. grin

All a rasta ah see is just basically these muthaphuckaz pouring the same wine into different bottles, but the taste is still the same. And my 3rd eye is wide open.

Marcus Garvey said the pendulum was swinging in early 20th century - he created a consciousness that transcended in different forms, but still with the nucleus of his beliefs, from Noble Drew Ali, to Fard Muhammad, to Elijah Muhammad, to Malcolm X, to Dubois (at the latter part of his life), to MLK, to Minister Farrakhan etc.. He got deported to Jamaica and nothing changed. Subsequently, the rest preached the same thing - but they either disappeared, died, or were assassinated - but nothing changed. Then Rastafarians told us Ethiopia is Zion and Babylon fi burn - but conversely, Babylon keeps growing stronger. Even Che Guavara came to help in Congo, but left in anger cos the human element was dead. That's the story of Africa. The only thing swinging is just perambulating, going around in circles, big bredrin. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Eminentsaint:
Still, what difference did you make despite the fact that you were all that? Which life did you touch?

i guess you'll have to go to my ppa and ask, me answering you would make it seem i'm bragging. no offense please...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Eminentsaint:
Read what people wrote
i've...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol, that's my spiritual bredrin, dun noe. grin

All a rasta ah see is just basically these muthaphuckaz pouring the same wine into different bottles, but the taste is still the same. And my 3rd eye is wide open.

Marcus Garvey said the pendulum was swinging in early 20th century - he created a consciousness that transcended in different forms, but still with the nucleus of his beliefs, from Noble Drew Ali, to Fard Muhammad, to Elijah Muhammad, to Malcolm X, to Dubois (at the latter part of his life), to MLK, to Minister Farrakhan etc.. He got deported to Jamaica and nothing changed. Subsequently, the rest preached the same thing - but they either disappeared, died, or were assassinated - but nothing changed. Then Rastafarians told us Ethiopia is Zion and Babylon fi burn - but conversely, Babylon keeps growing stronger. Even Che Guavara came to help in Congo, but left in anger cos the human element was dead. That's the story of Africa. The only thing swinging is just perambulating, going around in circles, big bredrin. grin
ahhhhh but you see ? when all those things were happening they kept failing because we were still under the feast of atonement, yom kippur. we were under the feast of unleavened bread ( hell ). now we have been released from the feast of yom kippur and unleavened bread and we are getting ready to eat the feast of tabernacles. the year of shemmitah is here. the revolution is here and it will be televised so stay glued to your TV because it is about to get exciting bredrin wink

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by MrPresident1: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
america was not its original name. america is the name of a white explorer named amerigo vespucci. and the original people of america are not caucasians. you being smoking that shrine weed again bro ? heheh

So why you no wan agree before say dem be artificial creation? Na white people give am America, but black people have been living in that area for eons according to documented evidence.

Na so them talk say na Mungo Park discover source of River Niger when people have been living there since time immemorial.

You do not want to accept that Israel is lineage firstly (not all Negroes are lineage though) and an all-comers affair secondly i.e. titular, that's why you are busy pounding your brothers who are so clueless because God has made them clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

So why you no wan agree before say dem be artificial creation? Na white people give am America, but black people have been living in that area for eons according to documented evidence.

Na so them talk say na Mungo Park discover source of River Niger when people have been living there since time immemorial.

You do not want to accept that Israel is lineage firstly (not all Negroes are lineage though) and an all-comers affair secondly i.e. titular, that's why you are busy pounding your brothers who are so clueless because God has made them clueless.
brah dont even bring up this israel affair because you dont understand what it entails. at this juncture in history when Yah is calling all israel back into the deeper understanding of the word, if at this juncture in history you are not knee deep in the esoteric understanding of the scripture and prophesy and being a vigilant watchman, then you are not part of israel. if you are still chasing the world at this juncture in history, you are not israel. if you are israel you will be heavy into the bible and prophesy now. so you need to understand that

( And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. )
<<< GATHER THEM BACK INTO THE WORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Dborn2fuck: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Ok.. Call me unpatriotic but Nigeria is not worth dying for..
he is dying for you and me,not your useless fraudulent government that will jet out immediately uprising from boko haram get worst. We losing live daily, how many of the politicians die among 10,000 lives lost?
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Mariojane(f): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:

none, just 11 corpers in my schoo when i was d clo
hmmmmmmmmmmm CLO lipsrsealed
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
brah dont even bring up this israel affair because you dont understand what it entails. at this juncture in history when Yah is calling all israel back into the deeper understanding of the word, if at this juncture in history you are not knee deep in the esoteric understanding of the scripture and prophesy and being a vigilant watchman, then you are not part of israel. if you are still chasing the world at this juncture in history, you are not israel. if you are israel you will be heavy into the bible and prophesy now. so you need to understand that ( And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. )

I am sighing and lolling at the same time. Climb down from your high horse sukkot, you are not the one to determine who is Israel or not, you are not the sharer or distributor of Israelhood.

My people are Israel, they are the people of the Bible, they do not have an idea hence their cluelessness. Don't you understand? The firstfruits wake up first, afterwards those that are His at his coming, there is no exclusivity, the Christ wakes up first, the mass wakes up later when Christ is glorified; YAH has poured out His Spirit on ALL OF US!

Ezekiel 39:29
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

You are the one who is wrong sukkot, Israel is clueless because God hid Himself from us.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Princephelar(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Naija we own....

Follow on insFollow on instagram @Princephelar for more fun.

Anticipate my audio skit. Dropping soon

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Shymm3x: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
ahhhhh but you see ? when all those things were happening they kept failing because we were still under the feast of atonement, yom kippur. we were under the feast of unleavened bread ( hell ). now we have been released from the feast of yom kippur and unleavened bread and we are getting ready to eat the feast of tabernacles. the year of shemmitah is here. the revolution is here and it will be televised so stay glued to your TV because it is about to get exciting bredrin wink

Lol, the revolution better not be televised - else Babylon afi send cruise missiles and nuclear bombs to wipe Africa off the map. grin

I like ya optimism and faith, very refreshing. However, as realist - when you look at it critically, it sounds like what Noble Drew Ali, Fard Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad, and Minister Farrakhan (he alludes to it sometimes) started their ministries with in Detroit about some extraterrestrial spacecraft waiting forever in the sky, to unleash armageddon on babylon - and give the planet to black folks to lord over (Or the rapture preached in Chrisitianity). However, about three generations after - shiit ain't hit the fan yet. grin

Erm, let's just say fortunes changed and revel in utopia for a second and say, black folks regain control/consciousness from perpetual servitude and utter weakness induced destruction due to mentally slavery. How will we be able to navigate and rule the world, when mentally we're still babies and we solely depend on white folks for guidance and almost everything we do? We don't even like our own image and we all want to be white. That's when you'll discover that even if revolution were to happen, black folks will go whatever remnant of white folks out there left, to come lord over them and continue in perpetual servitude. We're fvcked up. grin

Anyway, do you know that Muslims also used to celebrate yom kippur during Muhammad's time? I believe the ritual was later changed when Islam became proper Arab, like a lot of things the Arabs changed in modern Islam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

I am sighing and lolling at the same time. Climb down from your high horse sukkot, you are not the one to determine who is Israel or not, you are not the sharer or distributor of Israelhood.

My people are Israel, they are the people of the Bible, they do not have an idea hence their cluelessness. Don't you understand? The firstfruits wake up first, afterwards those that are His at his coming, there is no exclusivity, the Christ wakes up first, the mass wakes up later when Christ is glorified; YAH has poured out His Spirit on ALL OF US!

Ezekiel 39:29
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

You are the one who is wrong sukkot, Israel is clueless because God hid Himself from us.
where in the bible does it say the firstfruits wake up first ? bros you can lie oooo. twisting scriptures to suit you ? that verse says ' made alive first ' meaning receiving spiritual powers first. however everyone that will receive those powers will be in the word now. and he hid himself from us but not anymore which is why we are quickened with the word now. anyone who is not quickened now is not israel. you need to ask for deeper understanding
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by lunaticfringe: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ray360:

do you know how many people have died for you to remain on the luxurious shores of the living?

Do you know how many people have denied their eyes sleep just to make sure you still draw breath in existence?

#THINK

Having thought of it carefully I maintain my view... I see Nigeria as a mediocre space in which the inhabitants celebrate failure and astute thuggery...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by lunaticfringe: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dborn2fuck:

he is dying for you and me,not your useless fraudulent government that will jet out immediately uprising from boko haram get worst. We losing live daily, how many of the politicians die among 10,000 lives lost?

Be it as it may, he ain't dying for me because the whole essence of the fight against boko haram was brought about by the poor leadership and corruption... In a bid to cover up the tyranny practiced by the government poor sods are sent of to die protecting someone else's selfishness... So tell me who is fooling who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by ibelong2efibody: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

NICE KIT THO... NEVER KNEW NIGERIA MILITARY KIT SO WELL...

YOU'RE SUCH AN INGRATE
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
EASIER SAID THAN DONE...

NICE KIT THO... NEVER KNEW NIGERIA MILITARY KIT SO WELL...

You are a big fool for that. Why can't you be at the war front? That is a man whose life is on the line 24/7 for his country.

You are in the comfort of your home or office with your laptop or mobile phone posting trash .when he is probably on d field.

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by lunaticfringe: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:

nigeria is not worth dying for. you are very correct. and that is the typical mindset of the southerners. however northerners see this country as something they can die for which is why they join the military like crazy. and it is no coincidence that with their mindset they are the ones ruling the country. see the average s0utherner is only interested in the country if there is money to be shared but the average northerner is interested in the country whether there is money to be shared or not. my point being the custodianship of this country is in the right hands when it is with the north because they are the most patriotic nigerians

Check the statistics properly and you will be amazed by the number of southerners who die daily in the north east region. BTW how many southerners who apply for military services do you think are employed We all know that the northerners are their in droves because of ethnicity and favoritism....
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by MrPresident1: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
where in the bible does it say the firstfruits wake up first ? bros you can lie oooo. twisting scriptures to suit you ? that verse says ' made alive first ' meaning receiving spiritual powers first. however everyone that will receive those powers will be in the word now. and he hid himself from us but not anymore which is why we are quickened with the word now. anyone who is not quickened now is not israel. you need to ask for deeper understanding

1 Corinthians 15:20, 23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Christ is already alive and quickened! The mass of Israel (lineage and grafted) will wake up when He is glorified.

Isaiah 56:6-7
6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by lunaticfringe: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
AlchemistDean:

So would you have him Die for another country?...Or Hypothetically,would you Die for Another Country? undecided

I would die for a course which upholds the dignity of people not for the selfishness and hypocrisy of a selected few...
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Christ is already alive and quickened! The mass of Israel (lineage and grafted) will wake up when He is glorified.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

you are confusing yourself. i hope you know every event in the bible is not for this time. some of the events are fulfilled. christ waking up and being harvested as the first fruit happened during the second temple rebuilding. this today is the third temple we are trying to build. you need to understand the bible is a book of past, present and future. you seem to be lumping everything into future.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Ok.. Call me unpatriotic but Nigeria is not worth dying for..

i would recosider...if we loss nigeria,then all nigerians will be homeless!!! i dont understand,how you want to start a new country in year 2015.....start from 0,surrounded by enemys?? no,thank you....!!!
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by sukkot: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Check the statistics properly and you will be amazed by the number of southerners who die daily in the north east region. BTW how many southerners who apply for military services do you think are employed We all know that the northerners are their in droves because of ethnicity and favoritism....
bro, how many southerners are on the frontline ? not many. southerners join the military so they can advance and be oga patapata at the top so they can chop money. hausas know this so they dont hire too many southerners. you need more infantry men than officers. southerners dont want to be infantry men. they want to be ogapatapata. so them not recruiting southerners is all psychological. they know how southerners think. and as they say, you cant have too many chiefs and not enough indians
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Shymm3x: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrPresident1:

Erm, in as much as I was born a Christian and based on where my mind is right now and pressure from the family, I might start going to Church regularly soon - to develop spirituality. Not whatever faith, a lot of extras, and mental retardation/slavery agenda it pushes - cos I'm knowledgeable enough to discern a lot of things now. However, I don't think you can use Bible verses for any kind postulation to shape or for an occurrence that's happening, or will happen in the world. A lot of it are just mere coincidental and certain things going full circle.

The Bible is a book of myths, legends, folklore, and allegories from different cultures - starting from prehistoric times. Ditto the Qu'ran and Torah. Didn't the Bible of say that Joshua made the Sun stand still over Gibeon, in the book of Joshua 10:12? But we all know that the Sun never moves and it's the earth that rotates round the sun. Ditto all the shenanigans about the Sun rising in the east and setting in the west. We also know that it was the sun that created the universe, and the most high created living organisms, plants, and human beings.

So too much Bible references should be taken at face value for what they're, not something to start banking on.

1 Like

Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by MrPresident1: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
sukkot:
you are confusing yourself. i hope you know every event in the bible is not for this time. some of the events are fulfilled. christ waking up and being harvested as the first fruit happened during the second temple rebuilding. this today is the third temple we are trying to build. you need to understand the bible is a book of past, present and future. you seem to be lumping everything into future.

No sire, this is the third temple below; made up of strangers, foreigners and the house of Israel.

Ephesians 2:19-22
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mariojane:
hmmmmmmmmmmm CLO lipsrsealed
it's a thing of the past, i'm just an employee-to-be nigerian youth now.
Re: My Life Belongs To My Country - Nigerian Soldier, Habu Sabo (pic) by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Erm, in as much as I was born a Christian and based on where my mind is right now and pressure from the family, I might start going to Church regularly soon - to develop spirituality. Not whatever faith, a lot of extras, and mental retardation/slavery agenda it pushes - cos I'm knowledgeable enough to discern a lot of things now. However, I don't think you can use Bible verses for any kind postulation to shape or for an occurrence that's happening, or will happen in the world. A lot of it are just mere coincidental and certain things going full circle.

The Bible is a book of myths, legends, folklore, and allegories from different cultures - starting from prehistoric times. Ditto the Qu'ran and Torah. Didn't the Bible of say that Joshua made the Sun stand still over Gibeon, in the book of Joshua 10:12? But we all know that the Sun never moves and it's the earth that rotates round the sun. Ditto all the shenanigans about the Sun rising in the east and setting in the west. We also know that it was the sun that created the universe, and the most high created living organisms, plants, and human beings.

So too much Bible references should be taken at face value for what they're, not something to start banking on.

SirShymmex, you and I have had some arguments in the culture section, my convictions are not sole based on Bible, I am able to link all the oral folktales, all the myths, all the present day political social and economic circumstances of the world to create a whole story. I read the Bible and the Bible validates all that I see.

For example, do you know that the story of Oduduwa is the story of Adam and Eve? If you saw it, you would gasp for air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Federal-High Court, Rivers State - Metronaija.com / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House / Court Grants Omoyele Sowore Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.