Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (83598 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by doublewisdom: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just a little sweat and you can't stand their stench.

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by san316(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
He try. Michael jacksoness.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by DeBret(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
The first tread I enter without seeing any Likes..
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na hypo bleach she use or what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by manee2(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Which cream abeg i seriously need it
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by redcliff: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Shes still freaking HUgly...lol[/size]
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by keandre: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
albino,frying pan to fire
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by peterezinw(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
The way this bleeching thing is going I have decided not to marry a fair girl...aw I go take know original. I duf my cap for ladies

4 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by five9(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Big lie....
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by ASHTAROTH: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
One would still date and probably marry his ex with this nasty trend. Corruption of apearance of the highest order
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
ah!! kilode What is dis?? Sisi wats wrong wit u?

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by championeh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
The wall sef bleached grin Oshisco
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by steve308(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
consequence aftermath
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
This reminds me of one time i was riding one African American girl like this for the first time. I come dey wondey she no ask for doggy style me sef i no wan break my back so i let it be. We come finish action na so i see her yansh on her way to bathroom. My brain come be like "No this is color blindness the ecstacy of the meat i just chop dey worry my eyes". At least girls do a good job. In other news lalasticlala the thing wey go do you Heaven go tremble undecided
Mad man on the loose, go back to yaba left
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Franchise21(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dats nt my biznez. BUT!! Y do girls like posing their legs like dat wen taking pics? It's makes them look like imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by sugah: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
How long did this transformation take? She's still wearing the same leggings.
Anyways, her future is now looking brighter (or is it her looking brighter than her future)

2 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by ajepako(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
ApcSucks:
Apc is responsible For this I know

yes na GEJ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
She is white now...sad
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by lurlah2014(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
she be dudu turn white, thats her business if she still makes her money out of it
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by vRendoh(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
She vexed bleach the wall join! Oyinbo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
when a man living in huts has acess to internet................ undecided
Rayhut:

Mad man on the loose, go back to yaba left
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by manee2(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
One that knew her when she was dark would hardly recognize her now...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/620923953675128832
_ ok. Cool.

Now my questn is?
1. How long did it last b4 she finally turned light.
Then relate the ans to...

How long she rocked that trouser.

Ok. Maybe that's onli the trousers she loves taking pic with. Cool.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Hotfella(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
When the OKPO in you is better than the you you are!
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
They have perfected this art that you can't even tell with their knuckles anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
sugah:
How long did this transformation take? She's still wearing the same leggings.
Anyways, her future is now looking brighter (or is it her looking brighter than her future)
both... grin grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by eyeon(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
DIRTY GIRL; wearing one leggings from when she was black till when she turned white.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Benoxvals(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
okaa nka oyota ije..
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Mathewa(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
kiss weytin concern
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by cleancarsauto: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
In the fullness of time,she will realise
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by beyoncausme: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
enjoy it while it last....
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by vRendoh(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Before na PDP after na APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Haircut Styles For Black Men / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.