Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) (83623 Views)

Makeup Artiste Transforms Grandma (Before & After Pics) / Ghanaian Lady Bleaches From Black To 'White' (Photos) / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by irenebrown(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Her life, her choice
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by galadima77(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She should also snap herself when her body starts rotting and smelling lyk clothes that have stayed in soapy water for 8months undecided

come, how did u know exactly how she's gonna smell later? moreso, how did u know we dont rub cream?
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Chinom(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Her darker self is a lot more prettier. By the way, was she able to reach the butt crack. That's always a dead give away. I bet she can't do doggy anymore.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
funny answer i got from one of my students in class

define colostrum and lactation

in farm animal
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by gabpaul: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Da Bleep....Na only God know how her P**sy would look like...BLACK lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Osamuyimencom(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dis 1 na person pikin?
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by breakeven: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
This babe fit smell bad DUE TO BLEACHING.I pity her life.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Junipero: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
She should also snap herself when her body starts rotting and smelling lyk clothes that have stayed in soapy water for 8months undecided

Why so serious? grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by LhoLar01: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yea, Miss D.S. Still making her dough with her dudu turned white skin.
iPopAlomo:

She's actually a Facebook friend... she uploaded the picture herself... would have given you her name but niggas on nairaland are thirsty af...
if you still doubt I could send you more pictures of her via email... and her tattoo is still there...

1 Like

Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by BlackKenichi(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
That is disgusting!
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
That's very mean shocked
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
msmon:
[size=14pt]"Transformation Agenda" is a FRAUD[/size] grin
change is transformation which is also a change cool
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
1bunne4lif:
That's her life for all i care
be a sister keeper pray n correct her.we are nt better than her.na mercy just locate us.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by dblaisepascal(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
One that knew her when she was dark would hardly recognize her now...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/620923953675128832
Na lie'
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
LhoLar01:
Yea, Miss D.S. Still making her dough with her dudu turned white skin.

Same Lola... or a different one... Lol... and yeah... not everyone is a Miss D.S hater... everyone here discriminating her have their skeletons in their cupboards... if you're the same lola... by now... you'll know I don't judge... be good... fine girl...
but if you're the same Lola... I'm vexed at you... but it's all good...
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by kelvyn7: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
she wants to be fair like adeh39 grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Tapeyluca(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
she most have used some real sponge nd confirm hot water ;Dshe most have used some real sponge nd confirm hot water
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by tosyne55(m): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Zaikon:
i pity her in advance.
same here.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
kelvyn7:
she wants to be fair like adeh39 grin

grin grin

She don fair pass me sefgrin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by BjaySexy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay guys, now lets close our eyes and try to imagine what she looks like in her birthday suit cool ... quote and explode
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
softheart45:

be a sister keeper pray n correct her.we are nt better than her.na mercy just locate us.
the deed has been done. She just have to maintain her new found complexion
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by onowu007(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Buhari why now! Change change change
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by fejicruz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Here goes another senseless lady.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by doncaster(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
All na change

Sai Baba
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by kelvyn7: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
She don fair pass me sefgrin

I dey tell u
hahahahaha
but ur own na naturallll, chaiiii.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by lekanbabz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin HYPO GO WHITE OOOO
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by davidas101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

grin
lalasticlala:

Lol, did she bleach he height too
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
kelvyn7:

I dey tell u

hahahahaha

but ur own na naturallll, chaiiii.

Abi ooocheesy

Some ladies ehn.....they need someone to knock sense into their empty skullgrin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Doesn't she have parent? How did she transform into such tin w/o her parent stopping her? If mai baba notice any little change in my complexion ehn! he wldnt let me gbadun.
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Are these two humans or a black woman and a white or brown dull? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

Is this legal I mean thy shudnt be made to swear avidavit after doing this she is unrecognizable and can pass as a totally different person shocked grin
Re: Girl Incredibly Transforms From Black To White (before & After Pics) by Judea2580: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
some people don't value what they have until they've lost it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.