Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One (3197 Views)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
pretend you did and do your worst angry

nah. ur already passing tru hell wif ur gf, don't wanna worsen d situation. tongue angry
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
do u think she respects u enough? Forget abt love first
she does, she even calls me her hero, reason being I always have a way of conquering problems for her
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nah. ur already passing tru hell wif ur gf, don't wanna worsen d situation. tongue angry
mtshew sad
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
she does, she even calls me her hero, reason being I always have a way of conquering problems for her
den why has she suddenly changed?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
but why don't you just ask her

nobody here knows the answer more than she does

if you ask her and she says "nothing" eh hehn that's when you will ask us
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
HARDDON:

He ain't hitting it right! She ain't CUming!
She's just met A master stroker, he be history!
She is, even before I go ten strokes she has alrrady cum
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
den why has she suddenly changed?
the sex life has changed, nothing else
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:
but why don't you just ask her

nobody here knows the answer more than she does

if you ask her and she says "nothing" eh hehn that's when you will ask us
I have and she said nothing, that is why I brought it here
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
I have and she said nothing, that is why I brought it here

Ok

have you started planning towards your wedding with her yet. maybe shes getting frustrated
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by GJames(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
fvck off pls!! I dnt remember talking to u
You just proved me right. So quick to anger
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
the sex life has changed, nothing else
I think she has grown tired of u or maybe she needs some space.. Dnt pressurize her
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

have you started planning towards your wedding with her yet. maybe shes getting frustrated
not really but I plan to do very soon
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
I think she has grown tired of u or maybe she needs some space.. Dnt pressurize her
I have given her one month already, one month is a long time to hold kongi nau
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
not really but I plan to do very soon

so has she raised the subject with you at all

do you get on well with each others' families

have you been attending many weddings recently

is she ok in other areas I mean does she still make conversation with you, cook for you or whatever. i mean can she still tolerate your presence without getting irritated

and last but not least are you sure shes not pregnant
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
I have given her one month already, one month is a long time to hold kongi nau
mcheeew. Av held mine since inception.. Ur just sex minded. Well na una wahala. I cnt kill myself
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

so has she raised the subject with you at all

do you get on well with each others' families

have you been attending many weddings recently

is she ok in other areas I mean does she still make conversation with you, cook for you or whatever. i mean can she still tolerate your presence without getting irritated

and last but not least are you sure shes not pregnant
she is definitely not pregnant, she stays with her parents so she always says her mom is disturbing her way too much as she always queries her weneva she wants to go out
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
mcheeew. Av held mine since inception.. Ur just sex minded. Well na una wahala. I cnt kill myself
am planning further seriously
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
she is definitely not pregnant, she stays with her parents so she always says her mom is disturbing her way too much as she always queries her weneva she wants to go out

what of the other questions. theyre important you know

does her mother approve of you

and im sorry but are you financially stable to be able to take care of her. somebody may have approached her
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what of the other questions. theyre important you know

does her mother approve of you

and im sorry but are you financially stable to be able to take care of her. somebody may have approached her
her mother does not sadly
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
her mother does not sadly

ok. so do you think she may be the problem or is there any other thing

to be honest i read a book that sounded like this once, it still ended well for the guy though
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. so do you think she may be the problem or is there any other thing

to be honest i read a book that sounded like this once, it still ended well for the guy though
I always knew the mom was a problem but she has always been willing to continue, I guess she is having external influence apart from her mom
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Youngpo413: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
lovlymira:
u have been having sex with her for 1 yr and u didnt think of marriage, wat where u expecting her to do b a sex slave?
I'm sure the said lady had had many Ex's,why didn't they marry her?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm sure the said lady had had many Ex's,why didn't they marry her?
Don't really know
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by ruksylaser(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
kinda suspecting a foul play here....hope the story is genuine tho....
dude how old are you?? I find it intriguing to know she told you nothing and you accepted.. its glaring and obvious something is wrong, you gotta pester her hard else I don't know you expect us to know with the little info
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
I always knew the mom was a problem but she has always been willing to continue, I guess she is having external influence apart from her mom

hmm

I think you should sit her down and ask her again

insist on an answer

if she doesn't then beg and sweet talk her until she tells you whats wrong
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm

I think you should sit her down and ask her again

insist on an answer

if she doesn't then beg and sweet talk her until she tells you whats wrong
ok, will do that and get back to you, thanks lady, you are a darling kiss
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Gurgle(f): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
ok, will do that and get back to you, thanks lady, you are a darling kiss

uwc
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
ruksylaser:
kinda suspecting a foul play here....hope the story is genuine tho....
dude how old are you?? I find it intriguing to know she told you nothing and you accepted.. its glaring and obvious something is wrong, you gotta pester her hard else I don't know you expect us to know with the little info
I have really been pestering her, I know something is wrong, just don't know how to get it out of her
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Twaci(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dear how about this, instead of talking to us and seeking for our advice (inappropriate as they may seem), I'd ask u to call ur babe down and talk to her.

It wouldn't kill. Just communicate. Ask her if she's tired of you or the relationship....could be that she's even tired of your sex positions. Only then you will know what's really wrong wif ur relationship.

#my2kobos
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by pretydiva(f): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
hypocrite angry Move along
ok
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by pasqal09: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
She may not be seeing anybody.. She jus doesn't want to hav sex wit u anymore

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
pasqal09:

pasqal ogini

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting A Gf Seems To Be Really Hard / Few Naughty Things You Should Know... / 18+ My Encounter With Garri!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.