Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One (3182 Views)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
And so I have been dating this lady for over a year now and I will say our intimacy has been really good, recently she started avoiding all the tricks that she knows that will lead to the intimacy giving one silly excuse or the other for over a month now, the last intimacy we did was like forcing a horse to drink water, romancelanders is this a bad sign that she might have started seeing another person?
Kingtom
Orijin101
Dharay99/Dharay88
Sinaj
Pinkiedearie
Mrcork
Agarawu23
Twaci
Tosyne2much
Cutehector
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lemme borrow you my cleats make you give her a swift kick undecided

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
She may not be seeing anybody.. She jus doesn't want to hav sex wit u anymore

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by INTROVERT(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
You've been benched grin
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by IamLEGEND1: 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
alryt

i don show.

Itz either she was touched by the spirit overnight or she was smooched by another guy over weeks.
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
She may not be seeing anybody.. She jus doesn't want to hav sex wit u anymore
How can she not want to have sex with me? Eventually if we get married is this what I will face
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by ammyluv2002(f): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Maybe she's now a born again christian grin
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
You've been benched grin
Cheating you mean?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
she's probably tired of ur small diick angry

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its quite possible you are no longer on point be it ur sex life is boring or u have not been up to par in some cases... If a girl is behaving like this its not totally true she has som1.. Or maybe she is.. Girls are funny bro
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by pretydiva(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
U need jesus. Say no 2 premarital sex
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Iranu!!.. abasha!!!
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Must you publicly say this?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
How can she not want to have sex with me? Eventually if we get married is this what I will face
lmao... Marry ke.. U don't want to marry dah kinda gurl.. Dnt deceive urself
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Marry ke.. U don't want to marry dah kinda gurl.. Dnt deceive urself
why do you think so?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
If I slap u eh sad angry
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
pretydiva:
U need jesus. Say no 2 premarital sex
hypocrite angry Move along
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
why do you think so?
she seems like d typ dat will use sex as a ransom wen mayb u guys hav a fyt or smth
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Must you publicly say this?
must u quote me wat an asss undecided
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
she seems like d typ dat will use sex as a ransom wen mayb u guys hav a fyt or smth
she doesn't, she gives it freely, I need not tell u that apart from the sex I love the girl to a terrible fault
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I will show you why goats doesn't change cloth!
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
she doesn't, she gives it freely, I need not tell u that apart from the sex I love the girl to a terrible fault
and u plan marryn her
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
If I slap u eh sad angry
I know the truth hurts, so I'm jx gonna pretend as if I didn't read what I clearly read angry smiley
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by lovlymira(f): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
u have been having sex with her for 1 yr and u didnt think of marriage, wat where u expecting her to do b a sex slave?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by GJames(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Stop being childish
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
and u plan marryn her
I do, seriously, when the desirable was not available she was
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I know the truth hurts, so I'm jx gonna pretend as if I didn't read what I clearly read angry smiley
pretend you did and do your worst angry
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
GJames:
Stop being childish
fvck off pls!! I dnt remember talking to u
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
vichks:
I do, seriously, when the desirable was not available she was
do u think she respects u enough? Forget abt love first
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by HARDDON: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:

He ain't hitting it right! She ain't CUming!

She's just met A master stroker, he be history!
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
lovlymira:
u have been having sex with her for 1 yr and u didnt think of marriage, wat where u expecting her to do b a sex slave?
I have been thinking of marriage a week into our relationship, she was eager then to have it, noticed the change, so how does it make her a slave when she was eager to have it?
Re: Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One by kennboiy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bros,u are officially welcome to the duff and maga zone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Take Note / I Need Someone To Talk To Before I Loose It Totally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.