Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62737 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Abum oye Nvosi ndi na ala Ngwa...Asim gi na Nigeria bu obodo Ndi Ngwa nile .Inula? Hapu gra gra gi wa.

Hahaha, nwanne, chefuo ha.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by missKiffy(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

I'm 100% Biafran from the Igbo speaking extract. Radio Biafra is live & direct on 102.1 FM across the South East Region & you can shamefully join us & listen. It is 100% FREE OF CHARGE & ALL THE MESSAGES SPREAD ARE 100% TRUE.

You cannot defeat an ideology just the way Nigeria has failed to defeat Boko Haram. So next time, verify every bit of a news by any Nigerian newspaper before you start celebrating the satisfaction of your interest in it.

Have a great day.

I live & will die for Biafra. tongue
K
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by frakdon(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

For you to have used "Ngwa" in your username, I'm very much convinced that you're no Igbo son. So stop acting like one. . . Until Biafra comes I can still carry out my daily business with the available medium of exchange.

Make some sense & stop talking rubbish!!!

Claiming to be an Abia guy when you're an uncircumcised clown from one of the Biafran haters in Nigeria.

Whether you support Biafra or not just know that terror ( Boko Haram) is coming for everyone & Biafra must come & those who despise them will be swallowed up in the terror that is coming to you.
when is the march coming up?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2015
laffytaffy1:
As if Radio Biafra is not already popular, NBC just made it more popular. Today all the Igbos I've talked to in Dallas just talk about Biafra and how it's taking over the airwaves in Nigeria. Thank you "NBC"
They're in Dallas and telling you what's taking over the airwaves in Nigeria? That's serious i must say...
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Abiagirl777(f): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Abum oye Nvosi ndi na ala Ngwa...Asim gi na Nigeria bu obodo Ndi Ngwa nile .Inula? Hapu gra gra gi wa.

you must be deluded,,do you even know that your Ngwa ppl have donated lands for IPOB cause.speak for your family and not for we Abians.short Ngwa man!Dede Nne!!lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
LeSaint:

You started so well, but ended disastrously. You're not much different than Nnamdi Kanu,are you? I want to believe that more than 80% of Igbos, including myself, want to build a Nigeria devoid of ethnic or religious rancour. One Nigeria, one luv!
My broda, myself and ma family are with you ooo... Biafra is just a story that will be told from generation to generation. The earlier our peeps realise, the better.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
NormalCodes:

Hahaha, nwanne, chefuo ha.

Maka chukwu,hii, Nigeria ga adi riri.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
frakdon:
biko whats yur beef that we'r don't want again na by force? Yu dey here since yesta9t dey kill yur self by yur self, e be like yu nut?

Hapu okwu iberibe,Abum nwa afo Naija.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Tubexsms(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Shut up. They live on air. Can't u differentiate Wazobia with radio biafra?
Just becos Wazobia went off the air because of technical problem on the sound system, you now went and tell the Duallard that u have block BIAFRA RADIO.
Tell the zoo republic that the biafra radio is live air
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

For you to have used "Ngwa" in your username, I'm very much convinced that you're no Igbo son. So stop acting like one. . . Until Biafra comes I can still carry out my daily business with the available medium of exchange.

Make some sense & stop talking rubbish!!!

Claiming to be an Abia guy when you're an uncircumcised clown from one of the Biafran haters in Nigeria.

Whether you support Biafra or not just know that terror ( Boko Haram) is coming for everyone & Biafra must come & those who despise them will be swallowed up in the terror that is coming to you.

Hapu okwu iberibe nwanne, Abum onye Abia..Biafra is a goner.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2015
kalufelix:
What abia are you talking about??

Is it my own abia where my able director hails from??

I don't understand...

Son of the soil from Ngwaland in Abia state. One Nigeria forever.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2015
zendy:

You are talking too much. You are an African with a brain right? Then go and get your own country instead of waiting for Lord Lugard to come from Britain to give you Nigeria.

Question for all those who call themselves Nigerians............

What would you have called your self if Lord Lugard had never come to west Africa to create Nigeria?
Fortunately for us, he came and gave us Nigeria and we're still alive. Wetin you come want make we do?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a MAD man. i have been following your post since morning and you have been talking trash. if Nigeria is good as you claim, why not stay here. your location reads Netherlands. Foolish hausa-fulani like you.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

The ignorance is in you. You really think that the secession of Nigeria won't favour Biafrans ? You're a big dreamer. Where do you think that Nigeria gets all the money they use in piloting the affairs of the nation ?

99.9% of Nigeria's economy hails from Biafra land so keep your mouth shut & understand that we're gold & priceless that's why Nigeria won't let us go. That said, it is time for Biafra to come & Nigeria has no other choice but to live up to it.

It is lack of vision that has put Nigeria in its' condition. If they had diversified their economy, they would just ask Biafrans to leave because they won't have to depend on us for their daily bread. Anyways, Biafra is here & Nigeria must be completely destroyed.

A country led by a pedophile & terrorist sponsor.

Nigeria is the definition of corruption & the people in it are like water & oil; they can never be mixed together. Traditional wise or religious wise. Can't you see we are not similar in anyway ?

We're the children of light. We want to leave the damnation called Nigeria.
What do you think your ancestors lived on, Was it oil? My brother, appreciate other regions because at one point in Nigeria, they fed the whole nation before the time of oil boom. Don't forget that we once lived on Agriculture... Stop making it look like we lived on Oil right from the inception of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA..
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
zhukafa:

You are a MAD man. i have been following your post since morning and you have been talking trash. if Nigeria is good as you claim, why not stay here. your location reads Netherlands. Foolish hausa-fulani like you.

I live in the Netherlands bro just like every other Nigerian.

I love my fatherland called Nigeria, and my state Abia is dear to me,your biafra ambition does not worth the blood of any Abian. Get it clear.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Abiagirl777:

you must be deluded,,do you even know that your Ngwa ppl have donated lands for IPOB cause.speak for your family and not for we Abians.short Ngwa man!Dede Nne!!lol

I'm taller than you Ewu,as long as people like me still remain in Ngwaland,Biafra and it followers are in danger. Aturu ohia.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
nigerdeltaaa:
Nnamdi Kanu in Aba on 30th of May, 2015

Can someone shot this atturu called Kalu.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

I laugh out so loud when I read comments like yours. I clearly understand your point of view & it is centered on 'The fear of death'. Well, don't worry Boko Haram boys are coming for you. If you're not yet muslim, Boko Haram will take your life before Biafra comes. You don't want to fight & die honorably for what you believe but Boko Haram has been killing innocent people since 2009 for what they believe in & their destruction of lives & properties have escalated since 29th May, 2015. You think that the terror is only confined to the North-East or you think you're way better than those innocent lives being destroyed everyday huh ? Don't worry keep saying one Nigeria until Boko Haram's terror gets to you.

Have you ever asked yourself:

"who are Boko Haram ?"

"what are they fighting for ? "

"Who sponsors Boko Haram ? "

FYI, Boko Haram needs Islamic state & the only way to stop the menace from escalating more is the secession of the country so that those who share same beilief with them will happily practice their Sharia.

You're into a big almighty mess with the "one Nigeria" belief.

>>> If you're truly a Biafran from the Igbo extract then you need to wakeup to reality.

Which is more honorable; to die for what you believe in or to have your life taken away by people who want to impose their belief on you ?

Wake up bro .. .
Guy stop deceiving people pls... Let the guy choose what he wants... there's nothing like honourable death or sort. Person wey don die, don die... Fight for your Biafra nd stop looking for members..
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I live in the Netherlands bro just like every other Nigerian.

I love my fatherland called Nigeria, and my state Abia is dear to me,your biafra ambition does not worth the blood of any Abian. Get it clear.

You love nothing. where is your father from isnt he from hausa? Tell me where your fore fathers emanated from? you dont have future for your children. just get busy and leave here.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

My director "KANU" is unstoppable.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by bobcharly(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

I'm 100% Biafran from the Igbo speaking extract. Radio Biafra is live & direct on 102.1 FM across the South East Region & you can shamefully join us & listen. It is 100% FREE OF CHARGE & ALL THE MESSAGES SPREAD ARE 100% TRUE.

You cannot defeat an ideology just the way Nigeria has failed to defeat Boko Haram. So next time, verify every bit of a news by any Nigerian newspaper before you start celebrating the satisfaction of your interest in it.

Have a great day.

I live & will die for Biafra. tongue
nwokem ogini kwa...nke a ina afirisi onu...so the hatred cultivated by kanu has eaten this deep into you? ..ngwanu continu...even if i want Biafra, not through kanu's ideology of hatred..that's rather destructive than constructive...udo diri gi nnaa
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2015
zhukafa:

You love nothing. where is your father from isnt he from hausa? Tell me where your fore fathers emanated from? you dont have future for your children. just get busy and leave here.

Very soon you will run like the coward Ojukwu,but I have said it over and over,Nigeria is for Nigerians,and biafra is for runaway cowards.

Ngwaland forever. God bless Abia state,God bless Nigeria...God bless Mr President.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Abiagirl777(f): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I'm taller than you Ewu,as long as people like me still remain in Ngwaland,Biafra and it followers are in danger. Aturu ohia.

danger? when your kinsmen became the 1st to give out lands free to Ipob.my friend you are insignificant .are you sure you are taller than me, there's this popular song'ndi ngwa nile bu ndi mkpumkpu...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Very soon you will run like the coward Ojukwu,but I have said it over and over,Nigeria is for Nigerians,and biafra is for runaway cowards.

Ngwaland forever. God bless Abia state,God bless Nigeria...God bless Mr President.

who is your Mr. President? hahahaha, thats why you are a fool. Ojukwu is a legend. idiot.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Abiagirl777(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

shoot not shot, btw nobody will.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kalufelix(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Nwa afo bende na abia state...
Biafra is my home...
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
kalufelix:

Nwa afo bende na abia state...

Biafra is my home...

Well bende for Biafra...I know umu bende is easily to bend when Nigerians come for you guys.

Ngwas for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Abiagirl777:

shoot not shot, btw nobody will.

Whatever, but my point is that Kalu is a He goat.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2015
zhukafa:

who is your Mr. President? hahahaha, thats why you are a fool. Ojukwu is a legend. idiot.

legend my ass after killing his fellow Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Abiagirl777(f): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Whatever, but my point is that Kalu is a He goat.

Dede nne, ogwe gi akpotafu ya.it is Kanu not kalu.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Which fm is it in lgbariam
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Which fm is it in lgbariam anambra state

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Yahaya Bello & Femi Fani-kayode Poster. Would You Vote For Them? / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.