Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62638 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Abiagirl777:

danger? when your kinsmen became the 1st to give out lands free to Ipob.my friend you are insignificant .are you sure you are taller than me, there's this popular song'ndi ngwa nile bu ndi mkpumkpu...

Maybe mkpurumpu is part of your blood,but we the Ngwa people are very tall. It seems to me that you have reached your orgasm during this post. Nobody in Ngwaland with his sense intact will give land for dead biafra cause...Go and read history.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Which fm is it in lgbariam anambra state

102.1 fm
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Maka chukwu,hii, Nigeria ga adi riri.

Obunu he ogweu nchere, ngwanu ka anti ndikwa ele, adinughi he mmebirinu si.

Mazi o nwoke OMA enyi oha, Biafra ka ogwe m nno now.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Dede nne, ogwe gi akpotafu ya.it is Kanu not kalu.

Kalu and kanu bu otu aha,iberebe ndi unu.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

legend my ass after killing his fellow Nigerians.
How old are you? so i would know that am not chatting with an underage who have the ability to use the internet. i shall checkmate you.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
NormalCodes:

Obunu he ogweu nchere, ngwanu ka anti ndikwa ele, adinughi he mmebirinu si.

Mazi o nwoke OMA enyi oha, Biafra ka ogwe m nno now.

Abum nwafo Naija, agam iwu onye Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Abiagirl777(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Maybe mkpurumpu is part of your blood,but we the Ngwa people are very tall. It seems to me that you have reached your orgasm during this post. Nobody in Ngwaland with his sense intact will give land for dead biafra cause...Go and read history.

lol maybe you are ntishi(short in ur dialect) then.Biafra is a reality.
peace and have a wonderful day.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kingthreat(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

You have made your point, kudos to you. Anyways, you're an Hausa/Fulani Islamic terrorist. You kill for the exaltation of your allah so please tell me why won't you salute someone who made you worthy of being called a good servant in the sight of your allah ?

The earth will soon swallow people like you up. 1967-1970 was not a failure. We were unprepared then but now Nigeria cannot handle what is about to befall them if they try to resist the restoration of Biafra.

Im neither hausa nor fulani. Im from the proud tribe of the south west of Nigeria. Our commanders, Olusegun Obasanjo and Benjamin Adekunle, taught the igbos a lesson not to forget. Used your clowns to perfect their art of war and shooting practice. Now we welcome you back to Nigeria and are benevolent enough to let you all even invest in our land. Quite a shame you're still saying this Biafran bullshyt. The day Biafra comes to light, i will personally join the train to drives the so-called fraudulent jews out of Yorubaland.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Abum nwafo Naija, agam iwu onye Nigeria.

Who is argueing it with you? We dont need you, you are least of our fight. Biafra MUST come.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kingthreat(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
frakdon:
abi? nd yu failed to understand why they won't be allowed to go by yur zoo regions?

Your house is a zoo and the dwellers are animals. Not my Nigeria. We are not begging you fake black Jews to stay anymore. Get the f.ck out. We will only miss your prostitutes. Simple.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Tripleclick(m): 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
IF ANY IGBO MAN IS WAITN FOR YORUBA MEDIA TO SPEAK ON DIA BEHALF.DEN UR NAME IS SORRY...
THUO I DNT SUPPORT WAR.BUT I WANT A NATION DAT I CAN B PROUD OF..NT D ONE UNITED IN BLOOD SHED... SOME IGBOS R STILL LIVING IN CONFUSION.N CNT DEFIN HISSF AS A NIGERIA. A NATION DAT HV SOAKD MUCH BLOOD,CN NT B PEACIFUL
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Tripleclick(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Can u define yrsf as nigerian? nigeria unity hv soaked too much blood...if u tink dt other tribes care abt yt welfare.dn u must b dreamn,go check wat dr dd to Awolowo
d

Cn
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kalufelix(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I live in the Netherlands bro just like every other Nigerian.

I love my fatherland called Nigeria, and my state Abia is dear to me,your biafra ambition does not worth the blood of any Abian. Get it clear.
OMG!!!

so i exchanged mentions with a supposed abian living in Netherlands?? Lol

case closed...lol
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kalufelix(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I'm taller than you Ewu,as long as people like me still remain in Ngwaland,Biafra and it followers are in danger. Aturu ohia.

lol@ pple like you

leave the netherlands and come down first...lol
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Oga we gave IPOB land.

It's time to stop this rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by guyX(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just observing tinz.

By the way, how can they ever jam the signal when corruption no go allow them buy better equipment.

Corruption will be Nigeria's undoing if Biafra were to go to war.

There was not much corruption the first time (civil war).

Anyhu, I was born a Biafran.

Just like Buhari was born a mallam.

Blood is thicker than water.

Any Igboman or SS Or SE person that does not support the Biafran struggle is a fool.

They gave rights to paedophiles.

Will get ours by force.

Even when Boko boys were being bombarded under Jonathan's command Mr. Buhari empathized with the boko boys.

So you see, even Buhari believes blood is thicker than water and that is why he is taking it slow to flush boko boys.

I don't support violence.
I don't support discrimination.
I don't support carnage
I don't support genocide
I do support the Biafran struggle
I don't believe in naija.
I believe in Biafra.
One love unless you hate Biafra and her struggle! grin wink

Hope I'll be safe after this comment lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chinom:
I am a proud Igbo man and I ENDORSE the ban. Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud. His target is gullible, semi-educated Igbo traders and apprentices. He simply wants their money. Many of such people who found their way into Europe are really sending him money.

I listened to him once asking them to stop giving money to Pentecostal churches, but to send the money to him. He sounds like a pentecostal pastor most of the time spewing nothing but hate. Igbos have a lot to benefit from being part of Nigeria. No Igbo businessman will leave Abuja and Lagos for the sake of Biafra.

bolded describes you if you're truly Igbo because Biafra coming into existence doesn't mean they can't live, marry and do business or work elsewhere...

NL where ignorant people form professorsundecided
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kehzofficial: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Useless fools like your type is the reason why other follow Nigerians hate us,but don't worry, you will soon run to Cote d'ivoire. Npi.

Lunatic, have you read "The Trouble with Nigeria" ?

Or have you ever read about the origin of Nigeria. Did you know that the name Nigeria was given to you by a harlot ?

Nigeria is built upon the foundation of corruption & fornication. Have you ever wondered why Nigeria has never achieved anything meaningful since her independence ?

I know you know nothing about the origin of Nigeria & that is why you're proud to say you're a Nigerian.

Do yourself a favor to go and study the origin of Nigeria & the reason why the white man brought us together.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by nairabetguru(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
maverickdude:
FTC cool

dedicate this to all those wu will do anytin to make ftc,including forfeiting their midnight rest e.g introvert

dats why u cum dey share am abi undecided

mtchew tongue
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kehzofficial: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
valmunich:

Did Buhari defile a 9 year-old girl??

Ask your president how old he was when he married Aisha. smiley Then you will understand why he wants Radio Biafra closed down. He was 45-year old when Aisha was just 9-year old. He abused a minor & today he's presiding over the people in Nigeria.

Don't worry we're waiting for him to go to U.S.A then we will begin our Twitter campaign.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
midolian:
Long overdue undecided

And lastly, that Nnamdi kanu should be hung by the balls for spreading hate messages.

And BBC Hausa with its number one fan dogoyaro with even Radio Changi given national awards...BIGOTED HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU...
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kehzofficial: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
frakdon:
when is the march coming up?

Listen to Radio Biafra to be informed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kehzofficial: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
What do you think your ancestors lived on, Was it oil? My brother, appreciate other regions because at one point in Nigeria, they fed the whole nation before the time of oil boom. Don't forget that we once lived on Agriculture... Stop making it look like we lived on Oil right from the inception of Nigeria... ONE NIGERIA..

The problem of Nigeria with Biafra is lack of vision. They are afraid because they have only one source of revenue which is Biafran Oil. Biafrans are not agitating for Oil what we want is our freedom.

Nigeria is a failed state & only the wise one can see it.

We need our freedom there are other natural resources that a nation can thrive on aside crude oil.

Nigeria don't want Biafrans to go because they will cease to exist. They all want our oil & now we're saying take all the oil & leave us alone. . .

We want to build a society of fairness, equity & justice & not what we have in Nigeria today.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
as a confirmed igbo boy and a patriotic citizen of Nigeria I say this is a very very wise decision.

I think the founder of that station only wants to gradually build a rebel group. many won't understand this now, some that were born just yesterday will get the wrong message and feed on it.

thumbs up! I AM IGBO BUT NEVER BIAFRA! 4k that cult!
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kehzofficial: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Guy stop deceiving people pls... Let the guy choose what he wants... there's nothing like honourable death or sort. Person wey don die, don die... Fight for your Biafra nd stop looking for members..

There was never a time everybody will go & fight. I'm not deceiving people rather it's your dear nation Nigeria that is deceiving people. Don't miss the origin of this thread & the primary issue being addressed here. NBC is telling Nigerians that they have jammed Radio Biafra & here we are telling the world that it is a big lie. Radio Biafra is live & direct. So tell me who is the one deceiving you ?

Also note that Biafra don't need everybody to restore the kingdom of heaven on earth but just very few dedicated ones not cowards & we're getting them daily & mind you that Biafra must come.

I won't talk much to convince you but when you watch the message of Biafra when Biafra TV comes on air then you will curse anyone who calls you a Nigerian.

I rest my case !!!
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by kehzofficial: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
bobcharly:

nwokem ogini kwa...nke a ina afirisi onu...so the hatred cultivated by kanu has eaten this deep into you? ..ngwanu continu...even if i want Biafra, not through kanu's ideology of hatred..that's rather destructive than constructive...udo diri gi nnaa

lol... ihe a abughi ihe ifiri onu. . . obu ka osi di na obi ka mu na ekwo ya. Maka na asi na eziokwu bu ndu. Onye hu eziokwu ya kwuo ya. Udo dikwar gi. grin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zicoraads: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
This people no too get sense sha. De just succeeded in giving this guy massive publicity. Now I also feel like tuning in to check.

Make ah check am out...I de come grin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zicoraads: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi darling undecided
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Chibuzoc(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
I am proud to be a biafrian, take it or live it.
the zoo has failed since her independence
Imagine lying to monkeys and baboons that the block radio biafra what a shame?
102.1 live and direct
keep looking for radio biafra while boko boys keep killing you fools
you are all living in darkness those in the zoo tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zicoraads: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
shadowgwalker:
as a confirmed igbo boy and a patriotic citizen of Nigeria I say this is a very very wise decision.

I think the founder of that station only wants to gradually build a rebel group. many won't understand this now, some that were born just yesterday will get the wrong message and feed on it.

thumbs up! I AM IGBO BUT NEVER BIAFRA! 4k that cult!
It's still on air grin tongue cheesy
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Chibuzoc(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
zicoraads:
This people no too get sense sha. De just succeeded in giving this guy massive publicity. Now I also feel like tuning in to check.

Make ah check am out...I de come grin
na you go tire, you never finish with boko haram, you de find radio biafra death awaits you
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MizMyColi(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
zicoraads:
MizMyColi darling undecided

Zicoraads Haniee undecidedangryundecidedangry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.