Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62639 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Chibuzoc(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
shame to nbc, buhari sack dem, the don't know their job
a whole zoo called nigeria cannot and will not succeed the fight against radio biafra.
nobody talks about bbc hausa, it is radio biafra, sha we deserve it. All hail BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zicoraads: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chibuzoc:

na you go tire, you never finish with boko haram, you de find radio biafra death awaits you
Curiosity na embarassed

Is that you? On your D.P...
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zicoraads: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Zicoraads Haniee undecidedangryundecidedangry
How is ma baby doing? I have missed kissing those lips like kilode grin smiley wink grin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nature8(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Fake news..
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
zicoraads:
How is ma baby doing? I have missed kissing those lips like kilode grin smiley wink grin

Have you been banned for posting false info on NL?
Ban Loading.....grin

Long time!
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zicoraads: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have you been banned for posting false info on NL?
Ban Loading.....grin

Long time!
Ban wetin? Which false info? If only I was like those kids who kiss and tell...this your statement would have provoked me to open a thread and post pictures for the whole world to see tongue

That said, it's not just OK when you abandon people like that angry sad
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by MizMyColi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
zicoraads:
Ban wetin? Which false info? If only I was like those kids who kiss and tell...this your statement would have provoked me to open a thread and post pictures for the whole world to see tongue

That said, it's not just OK when you abandon people like that angry sad

See accusation oshocked
It's not true joor, stop bearing false witness against thy neighbor.

Biko post the damn pictures alreadygrin
I need controversy!!!
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

You sound all nice & yet very stupid. How many Biafran refineries are working ? How many sea ports in the SS & SE are working ?

How many international airports in SE/SS are working ?

If you don't know the implication of developing another man's land, go & ask people in the north now. Soon the disaster will befall Biafrans in Lagos.

The only solution to the despicable corruption & injustice against Biafrans esp the Igbo extract is the restoration of the United States of Biafra.

You don't know you're a big slave in this damnation called Nigeria.

Whatever u say
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zamzy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahahahahah!funny comments!buh if igbos are not important lik some guys here said,den dey shuld b allowed 2 go now,kini big deal?na we hold bussiness for naija!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by curfew: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
CURFEW CAN'T HELP LAUGHING AT THE mONk & bAbOO HI HI HI HA HA HA HA ! AHG when it starts GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAA I'll need some blood. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/15/breaking-radio-biafra-resumes-transmission-changes-frequency/
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by alphalpha(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

And one in the SS also abeg

aboki na, abeg tell me about the hate station(s) in the South West. Is it still broadcasting? What is/was the name, frequency? Who owned it?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
kehzofficial:

Lunatic, have you read "The Trouble with Nigeria" ?

Or have you ever read about the origin of Nigeria. Did you know that the name Nigeria was given to you by a harlot ?

Nigeria is built upon the foundation of corruption & fornication. Have you ever wondered why Nigeria has never achieved anything meaningful since her independence ?

I know you know nothing about the origin of Nigeria & that is why you're proud to say you're a Nigerian.

Do yourself a favor to go and study the origin of Nigeria & the reason why the white man brought us together.

Then get out from it, we Nigerians love our country with passion.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
NormalCodes:

Oga we gave IPOB land.

It's time to stop this rubbish.

NOBODY CAN TRY IT
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
kalufelix:

lol@ pple like you

leave the netherlands and come down first...lol

Am coming next month bro
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Clitoris777: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
kalufelix:
OMG!!!

so i exchanged mentions with a supposed abian living in Netherlands?? Lol

case closed...lol

Thank you bro,just taking my ganja in coffee shop wink
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tripleclick:
Can u define yrsf as nigerian? nigeria unity hv soaked too much blood...if u tink dt other tribes care abt yt welfare.dn u must b dreamn,go check wat dr dd to Awolowo
d

Cn

Yes I know bro,but we must bring back first republic sense as Igbos in other to seal through,there is no other way out.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
zhukafa:

Who is argueing it with you? We dont need you, you are least of our fight. Biafra MUST come.

Bro take it easy,we all love naira grin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abiagirl777:

lol maybe you are ntishi(short in ur dialect) then.Biafra is a reality.
peace and have a wonderful day.

Take it easy sissy,I want to marry you wink
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
zhukafa:

How old are you? so i would know that am not chatting with an underage who have the ability to use the internet. i shall checkmate you.

LOL. I'm 35 years bro. We all love the naira,peace from The Netherlands.Ich bin ein Nigerian. Ich liebe Ngwaland.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
NormalCodes:

Obunu he ogweu nchere, ngwanu ka anti ndikwa ele, adinughi he mmebirinu si.

Mazi o nwoke OMA enyi oha, Biafra ka ogwe m nno now.

Nwa afo. Oliyia.dighi otu inu.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Nwa afo. Oliyia.dighi otu inu.

Udo.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

LOL. I'm 35 years bro. We all love the naira,peace from The Netherlands.Ich bin ein Nigerian. Ich liebe Ngwaland.

Das ist falsch. Biafran ist interressant.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bro take it easy,we all love naira grin

You love naira and you ran away from the naira which you claimed you love. you must be insane then. You love naira and you ran away to Netherlands. Check yourself very well.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
My fellow biafrans, this evenings gospel was very interesting , i enjoyed it. ranging from the call from our guest ( the Yoruba man) , down to BBC commenting on us. its interesting.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by JuicyClitoris: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
So what do people think about this?

I noticed that there has been heightened attach against Radio Biafra as Buhari prepared to visit Obama.

1. There has been an attempt to jam the broadcast signal
2. Attempts to jam the satellite signals
3. BBC carries Radio Biafra in its headline
4. Buhari has responded to Nnamdi Kanu via BBC

All the above have resulted in a serious surge in Radio Biafra Traffic in the news media, in the last 48 hours.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Presyyy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Presyyy post=35867416]People wey go miss Igbos plenty for NL o. Lol..a Yoruba man says that Nigerians can't do without the Igbos. He said so many great happenings today mostly came from the Igbo tribe. Check it out..who was the first to rule Nigeria? Azikiwe, who I'm sure must have had the knowledge of what being a ruler is all about right? who was the first to win an award outside Nigeria? Chiwetel Ejiofor, an actor right? when it comes to famous unforgettable footballers, we remember Okocha and Kanu right? Hmm..so much fame for the people. Hehehe...These people are really something. Let's watch and see what awaits us in the future. For the haters, stop hating. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like? We need to cheer them up and be happy for them. It's good to be good for it pays. The immature ones never get tired of being jealous of their fellow humans and living in ignorance. Quite pitiful though. Kids who would hate this post, accept my sympathy in advance. It is obvious that I don't know how else to cheer you up. I just can't please everyone because I'm only human. [It seems like the poster was confused. NBC meaning Nigerian Broadcasting Commission as the topic of their thread has now been changed in their post to Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation.]
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by OreMI22: 1:35am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2015
zhukafa:

You love naira and you ran away from the naira which you claimed you love. you must be insane then. You love naira and you ran away to Netherlands. Check yourself very well.

Shut up,i'm here for my business,when I return my naira is my life OK.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
zhukafa:

Das ist falsch. Biafran ist interressant.

Nein biafra ist tolt.Ich bin ein Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut up,i'm here for my business,when I return my naira is my life OK.

hahahaha. for you business for how long? we said you base there and you are here blabbing . My dear, be wise and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Nein biafra ist tolt.Ich bin ein Nigerian.
Warum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.