Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? (2829 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Vinshu(f): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
As the title says. There was a man in a grocery store about 2 days ago. He was with his wife making some purchases and I was alone with my little pet(Stevie) buying some little things to take back home. The items were much for me to handle alone so he offered to help me move them which I appreciated.

When he was done, we exchanged pleasantries and he hugged me and hugged him back.

Now his wife has been calling me names on social media (I wonder how she got my details) threatening my life. She works in the same estate as I do so she sees me everyday and calls me all sorts of names in the presence of her friends that I'm trying to seduce her husband. And the man, has been friendly with me. But his wife is mean and rude to me.

Is it wrong to hug a man in the presence of his wife?

Mature comments please.

P.s sory for bad english. I'm not english
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by HungerBAD: 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
If this hug is a friendly one like we know, the wife will still not be mad.

But, when you hug a man. And it looks like it is one person standing there, instead of two. That definitely, has gone past friendly.

Did you even acknowledge his wife? By saying hi or something when the two of you hugged?

But again, we don't know the man's history. He might be a chronic womanizer, and the wife just automatically mistook you for one of his conquests.

My advice to women? when you see a man with a woman, any woman. Please, try to keep it very neutral.

Don't assume the lady he is with is a friend, contrary to what he told you earlier the day that he is single.

Women are very Territorial.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by fazzy28(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Natin wrung @ll,unless u no go act una drama, una knw una way na...
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by 4everGrand(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Dont worry, ur husband too will one day hug another probably more beautiful looking lady in your presence. When that happens, ask this kweshon again, I will answer u.

Mscheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Op, put yourself in d woman's shoes and then answer your question!

Daalu cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Vinshu(f): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, put yourself in d woman's shoes and then answer your question!

Daalu cool

The woman ? But I did not kiss the man! Why would she be upset?
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

The woman ? But I did not kiss the man! Why would she be upset?
You've not done what I asked u to do. lipsrsealed
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by kestolove95(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Home breaker

2 Likes

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2015
let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Renylee:
let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Answer her question and stop making it look like the op is being accused wrongly.
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by 14teenK: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Odi egwu undecided
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Vinshu(f): 12:22am On Oct 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
If this hug is a friendly one like we know, the wife will still not be mad.

Did you even acknowledge his wife? By saying hi or something when the two of you hugged?

I waved at her. I did not really offer much greetings to her.
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Call her a primitive ape too. Tit for tat!
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2015
You should of just shook his hand sha. See even when men try to hug me, I just laugh n say woah! Easy tiger lol, shake the hand coz the hills have eyes joor lol.

1 Like

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Adanna28:
You should of just shook his hand sha. See even when men try to hug me, I just laugh n say woah! Easy tiger lol, shake the hand coz the hills have eyes joor lol.

You'd always have this good spirit and warm heart. I hope u get patient wt kids one day like this too one day lol. Now, don't ask me how I know U, wl jst prefer me being Mr.X on here wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 22, 2015
pinceprinz:

You'd always have this good spirit and warm heart. I hope u get patient wt kids one day like this too one day lol. Now, don't ask me how I know U, wl jst prefer me being Mr.X on here wink

I am very patient with kids lol it just the naughty ones that need a bit of discipline tongue wink
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Adanna28:

I am very patient with kids lol it just the naughty ones that need a bit of discipline tongue wink
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by lordcornel(m): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Individual differences...some lady won't see it as anything than greeting while others like the lady in question will not find it funny.. Don't blame her I guess the husband must have done somethings in the past to make her react that way....

Next time don't press ur small oranges against that board rather a handshake will be better...

Eeeeeehhh! B4 I forget just try and ignore her as much as u can cos if na u na acid bath ASAP u go give d lady ...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 12:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Thr is nothing wrong in hugging! But there is smth wrong with "wives"...

Even if vinshu were married and someother lady hugged her husband in her presence, she would feel skeptical abt it!
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2015
pinceprinz:
lipsrsealed

Shh lipsrsealed cheesy hahaha kiss
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Adanna28:

Shh lipsrsealed cheesy hahaha kiss

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Vinshu(f): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:

Even if vinshu were married and someother lady hugged her husband in her presence, she would feel skeptical abt it!

I do not find anything wrong in it but this woman makes me feel guilty. Perhaps it's because another lady is yet to hug my husband in my presence (I'm married too)
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Vinshu:

I do not find anything wrong in it but this woman makes me feel guilty. Perhaps it's because another lady is yet to hug my husband in my presence (I'm married too)
yes perhaps because another lady hasn't yet hugged him in ur presence... U hav to be in someone's shoes first befor u judge.. Becaus its in a woman's character to feel skeptical.. Forget abt u not finding it wrong..
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Thr is nothing wrong in hugging! But there is smth wrong with "wives"...

Whr av u been!
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:39am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

Whr av u been!
whr u left me na...
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
whr u left me na...
Nt fair a dude been disturbin ebudox mad man
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

You're calling cutehector ikenna, another ass-licker?.. Oh lawd of mercy
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:43am On Oct 22, 2015
halfrica:

lol.. Whatsapp !
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector ..check my profile pix....halfrica wrote that
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 1:45am On Oct 22, 2015
EbuDox:

You're calling cutehector , another ass-licker?.. Oh lawd of mercy
who d fuq r u? And why say my name?
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Whatsapp !

kissOk
Re: I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
who d fuq r u? And why say my name?
Is that ur name?. That name means ass-licker in my village.. Ugwuashi-uku, Rivers state

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Art Of Cunnilingus(MouthAction) / 92-year-old Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Girl After 50years Of Marriage (photos) / The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.