Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? (10622 Views)

Guys Epp This Brother / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures / This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by kay29000(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
So, this brother and sister decided to recreate a picture of themselves taken 22 years ago, and they came up with this. I think this is wrong. What do you guys think?

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by finalboss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Like ah care

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by kingvectorv(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by weezii(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smh
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by iykekelvins(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Crase
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by vault(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:
Estherfabian cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
what's my own ?
I'm I their mother
grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Mologi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na her sister breast....so haters gerrahere
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by vault(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

this isn't a son caressing mommas ass,..... this ones are siblings, you gonna say there nothing wrong huh grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na love na. Let brotherly love continue.
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Strahovski1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Beautiful I really love this.

Reminds me of old times smiley
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
50 Shades of In-cest undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by nikkiking(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
cry
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:

this isn't a son caressing mommas ass,..... this ones are siblings, you gonna say there nothing wrong huh grin
So that y'all wee crucify me huh?embarassed

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by kellz0(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
That guy papaya no go stand
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Adeoba10(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wehrey la won people yii sha....
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by seyilabi(m): 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Look at the guy face when he was small & compare witth the grown up, I believe he is the same but 4 the girl am not sure.
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by afoobabs(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mologi:
Na her sister breast....so haters gerrahere
so u can do it to ur sis as well abi

1 Like

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Davidovinci(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Serious taboo
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by HARDBUOI: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
everything is wrong with d pix na undecided
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by idinc(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is nothing buh incest! The crazy dude shud go on and re-create a pic of him gettin off his momma's v*gina too...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by benflin(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
If u ask me so, na who I go ask...
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by vault(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
So that y'all wee crucify me huh?embarassed

lolz.... sure grin
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by 9jaBloke: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Totally wrong. They didn't see any other picture to recreate. Ndi ocha Ndi ara.
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wtf?
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Interesting15: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sins and immoralities everywhere.

Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Savior, and you will be saved.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by refiner(f): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
hnmmmm.... vewi bad!
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by chimerase2: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what's my own ?

I'm I their mother

grin
how cn u be laffing at ua own joke embarassed
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Eebrahym(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
kay29000:
I think this is wrong. What do you guys think?

How much will u pay me if I tell you my opinion
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Adasun(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
wating consine meundecided
Re: Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? by Spybradd: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Absolutely wrong. They shud've been dressed up and still posed like that,no problem..they are family. But this is so so wrong.

Estharfabian,com'on mechienu,there..who asked for ua fem opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.