Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,398 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View (11912 Views)

On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / BIAFRA: An Igbo Man's Opinion / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Rose2014: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
so imo and abia are Niger delta?

Stop being mischievous pls.

You're the one claiming you're from Nigerdelta repeatedly when you're from Ondo cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by kodded(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
[s]
Omololu007:
som of u guys just comment,wot u wrote has notin to do wit d post u quoted..i am a Niger deltan,d OP should speak for himself alone..i dont giv a fvck if d south east n south south leaves Nigeria.i dont hav any business or anytin am gainin from dis two regions..so if una lik mak una keep shoutin division on d internet.i dont giv a dam about it...i dont even giv a dam about Nigeria dividin or not,not to now mention of givin a dam about u pple from d south south and south east
[/s]you this yollober clown claiming niger deltan undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
kodded:
i understand that the main reason you want this guys to be in nigeria so bad is beacuse of the oil......oil willnt sustain your lazy ass forever, you better start looking for any oil alternatives cause very soon we will leave you guys undecided

It is not for financial exigency but because a split in between the south and north has always been postponed.

The events of the last 4yrs have truly opened the eyes of the average Niger Deltan who bought the lie that Ibos are the enemy to watch out for when it was the North and Yorubas that are their main enemy.

Yorubas know they don't have any goodwill with the Niger Delta people anymore talk more of their arch enemies the Ibos.

The Yoruba is very afraid of a Balkanized Nigeria because they know it is every man for himself in the south and that they blew any form of unity with the Niger Delta when they aligned with the north to vote out Goodluck.

The Niger Delta will rather have a form of republic with the Ibos than with them and that makes them all alone inNigeria with their northern masters who will never let them leave,

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Rose2014: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
som of u guys just comment,wot u wrote has notin to do wit d post u quoted..i am a Niger deltan,d OP should speak for himself alone..i dont giv a fvck if d south east n south south leaves Nigeria.i dont hav any business or anytin am gainin from dis two regions..so if una lik mak una keep shoutin division on d internet.i dont giv a dam about it...i dont even giv a dam about Nigeria dividin or not,not to now mention of givin a dam about u pple from d south south and south east

So why are u always on biafra threads? undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by kotv: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
i dont giv a fvck if ibos hav dis dia biafra or not guy,i dont giv a Bleep if d whole of d north central and south south is part of biafra,i dont even fink about it...i dont just lik d comment d guy made about we Niger deltans,let him speak for himsef,for me i will mak it in dis Nigeria as a Niger deltan

aren't you yoruba?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu is from Lagos claiming Itsekiri.

I have warned these Yorubas that when Niger Delta Republic is formed any Yoruba caught in Warri claiming Itsekiri will be put on a rickety raft and set adrift in the Atlantic Ocean.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
kotv:

aren't you yoruba?

He is from Kwara.

So technically he is an ab0ki claiming Itsekiri grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by phyllosilicate(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
ogheneoreva:
phyllosilicate.......please come to uyo next week and meet me in my department...... Maybe you can differentiate between an urhobo and an Igbo...

My Governor in Delta is even Igbo.... Ameachi said in Aba that he is Igbo during Buhari's campaign... Even Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike is Igbo.......so please stop.

Please contact me when you're in town

Bro I have no problem with Igbos, I have no problem with biafra, but admit you are Igbo. An Urhobo man would not say his name in a faceless forum to prove that he is Urhobo. An Urhobo man would not give his reason for joining biafra to be that his governor is Igbo and that 'his' grandfather told him that akwa iboms used to bear igbo names. Here you are still saying Armechi and Wike are Igbos.
An urhobo man would give reasons that would benefit the Urhobo nations. Things like greater countrol of her resources and greater recognition since it would be the 3rd largest group in Biafra. Not wike and Amerchi are Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by kotv: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Bro I have no problem with Igbos, I have no problem with biafra, but admit you are Igbo. An Urhobo man would not say his name in a faceless forum to prove that he is Urhobo. An Urhobo man would not give his reason for joining biafra to be that his governor is urhobo and that 'his' grandfather told him that akwa iboms used to bear igbo names. Here you are still saying Armechi and Wike are Igbos.
An urhobo man would give reasons that would benefit the Urhobo nations. Things like greater countrol of her resources and greater recognition since it would be the 3rd largest group in Biafra. Not wike and Amerchi are Igbos.

He is inviting you to go meet him. if you doubt his origin so much, why not accept his invitation and go verify it yourself rather than speculations.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Rose2014: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

He is from Kwara.

So technically he is an ab0ki claiming Itsekiri grin

There r lots of them on this forum
And they're usually the first to jump in on Biafra threads

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Rose2014: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Bro I have no problem with Igbos, I have no problem with biafra, but admit you are Igbo. An Urhobo man would not say his name in a faceless forum to prove that he is Urhobo. An Urhobo man would not give his reason for joining biafra to be that his governor is urhobo and that 'his' grandfather told him that akwa iboms used to bear igbo names. Here you are still saying Armechi and Wike are Igbos.

Eiyaa I can feel ur disappointment

Your divide n rule tactics is no longer working, can't u see?

Kpele

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Amaechi5(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
i hate fools lik u.y cant u just speak for ursef alone.u hav resigned ur fate dat notin will change.i pray u will die witout havin up to 100,000naira in ur account fool
OMG the bitterness in your heart due to this post is too much. Did you sleep well last night?.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Shatap! What do you know about Urhobos and Delta as a whole?

Delta is a model state in Nigeria when it comes to unity.

We have had an Urhobo, Itsekiri and now an Igbo governor. Does that not tell you we have been able to rise above petty ethnic sentiments?

The only time there was problem in Delta was the Warri crisis which had Awolowo's divisive legacy and hand all over it but we have since put that behind us especially between the Itsekiris and Urhobos. The Ijaws are still angry but that doesn't mean they are excluded.

So from this perspective you must appreciate that Deltans (Urhobos inclusive) are not ethnic baboons like you in the Southwest.

Apart from the Delta Ibos, Delta is host to Ibos from other states without any problem.

Also you should appreciate which region and state that developed the local pidgin language. This pidgin language came out from the Niger Delta because the different tribes that lived side by side where in peace with each other and none dominated the other so the need for this lingua Franca.

So don't come here and undermine the unity and solidarity of the different people's that make up the Niger Delta especially in Delta state - [size=18pt]the big heart state[/size].

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by belzabull(f): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Rose2014:

Yorubas always drinking panadol on Biafra headache cheesy

Your words to the op; back to sender Keep ur frustration to yourself
times 100.
Iseeeeeeeee! cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by kotv: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
ogheneoreva:

My uncle ran from Borno last year September he still spends his days talking of how evil the Hausa people are....A story of his that made me shiver is that of an Ibibio woman Abasifreke Asuquo(her soul rest in peace).She mistakenly used a piece of paper to clean her baby's anus ...that paper turned out to be a Qur'an. The woman was butchered and the baby's anus was Pierced with a stick that came out of his mouth. Are they humans at all...to cap it all they moved with the Pierced baby around the neighborhood. Despite the pleading of her relatives and the local Ibibio community.

I don't want to live with such barbarism. Not in the same country at least.

Well to conclude the average Niger Deltan has resigned his fate that nothing can change.. That he will continue in poverty while wealth is tapped from under his soil.
And whoever says Asari is a nobody in The Niger Delta is to be ignored... Every body in the South knows and loves that man.He is our hero...so if it's to be Biafra.... Let it be....

this is also the reason I support disintegration of nigeria. I don't care how it's done whether by ijaw republic, biafra, lnc, nd republic. I support all, who ever achieves it first is who I'll follow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Rose2014:

There r lots of them on this forum
And they're usually the first to jump in on Biafra threads

Majority of the Yorubas posting here are Muslims, Osunnites and Kwarans.

These are the most bigoted omo Alhaja lazy slaves you can find in Odua.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by ojeota(f): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Am urhobo.
Am à nigerian not à biafra.

9 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
ojeota:
Am urhobo.
Am à nigerian not à biafra.

You are a woman and can be from any where we decide to marry you off to

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by belzabull(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

Shatap! What do you know about Urhobos and Delta as a whole?

Delta is a model state in Nigeria when it comes to unity.

We have had an Urhobo, Itsekiri and now an Igbo governor. Does that not tell you we have been able to rise above petty ethnic sentiments?

The only time there was problem in Delta was the Warri crisis which had Awolowo's divisive legacy and hand all over it but we have since put that behind us especially between the Itsekiris and Urhobos. The Ijaws are still angry but that doesn't mean they are excluded.

So from this perspective you must appreciate that Deltans (Urhobos inclusive) are not ethnic baboons like you in the Southwest.

Apart from the Delta Ibos, Delta is host to Ibos from other states without any problem.

So don't come preaching your nonsense here.

Also you should appreciate which region and state that developed the local pidgin language. This pidgin language came out from the Nuger Delta because the different tribes that lived side by side where in peace with each other and none dominated the other so the need for this lingua Franca.

So don't come here and undermine the unity and solidarity of the different people's that make up the Niger Delta especially in Delta state - the big heart state.
God bless you for this comment. I could kiss you this moment.

Its a known fact to any discerning mind that Yoruba are the most tribalsitic and hateful things on earth. Even all the divisive tendencies you see on social media are being stoked and fuelled by them to create acrimony between SE & SS, and most times they disguise as SS to carry out this mischief and treachery. Very annoying and bitter people.

Its only a yoloba man that will tell you Niger oil money belongs to Nigeria but Lagos belongs to Yorubas alone.

No wonder even a Hausa man said it "Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria"- sanusi lamido

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by HopeAtHand: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Rubbish Thread...Arrant rubbish.

An Urhobo view and you decided to include Rivers state, you must be SILLY.

When Ogbakor Ikwerre agrees with Biafra, we join..else, they can go and die.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by belzabull(f): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

It is not for financial exigency but because a split in between the south and north has always been postponed.

The events of the last 4yrs have truly opened the eyes of the average Niger Deltan who bought the lie that Ibos are the enemy to watch out for when it was the North and Yorubas that are their main enemy.

Yorubas know they don't have any goodwill with the Niger Delta people anymore talk more of their arch enemies the Ibos.

The Yoruba is very afraid of a Balkanized Nigeria because they know it is every man for himself in the south and that they blew any form of unity with the Niger Delta when they aligned with the north to vote out Goodluck.

The Niger Delta will rather have a form of republic with the Ibos than with them and that makes them all alone inNigeria with their northern masters who will never let them leave,
Once again God bless you.

@bolded, Because they are lazy leeches feeding on ND oil proceeds. Go to the major oil companies in SS, it is them and their Hausa slave masters that dominate the top echelons of management, yet no one screams blue murder...but here in lagos bad belle will not allow them leave igbos alone.

The bottled up anger and bitterness was so deep that the mumu oba of lagoon had to threaten Igbos with death for daring to excerise their civic duty of freedom of choice, and yet the same hateful people will accuse Nnamdi KANU of hate campaign, whereas the said Nnamdi kanu has never asked or urged any Igbo man to carry gun or knives, or to attack, maim or kill anyone.

Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria....sanusi lamido

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Chiaka(f): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
SS/SE are Eastern Zone- No divide, one people, similar culture, believe ways etc......RESPECT!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by htconeline: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
The guy now as not be term yoruba simply bcuz it speak what favour eebhoe if any niger delta speak again eebhoes it automatically becomes Yoruba......
Eebhoes thinking though.

2 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
belzabull:
God bless you for this comment. I could kiss you this moment.

Its a known fact to any discerning mind that Yoruba are the most tribalsitic and hateful things on earth. Even all the divisive tendencies you see on social media are being stoked and fuelled by them to create acrimony between SE & SS, and most times they disguise as SS to carry out this mischief and treachery. Very annoying and bitter people.

Its only a yoloba man that will tell you Niger oil money belongs to Nigeria but Lagos belongs to Yorubas alone.

No wonder even a Hausa man said it "Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria"- sanusi lamido

The most annoying thing is that none of them posting here has ever set foot in the ND and where they do they know their stereotype of being betrayals follows them and when you meet them in the ND dem go be like say them no sabi talk and come dey form gentle.

5 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Well Said

I started developing INNATE HATRED for FULANIS, when
I was robbed,
then what Sarduana of sokoto said about MERGING with southern Nigeria and
how they are almost there with the extermination of the entire BENUE and middle belt

4 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by disumusa: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
California1:
blood is thicker than water they our brother's. .......
your brother that you oppressed during regional govt

2) your brother that you killed and collect their land

3)your brother you force to learn you language by force during regional govt
,4) your brother you force to call their land new onisha and Nnewi
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by johnydon22(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Bro I have no problem with Igbos, I have no problem with biafra, but admit you are Igbo. An Urhobo man would not say his name in a faceless forum to prove that he is Urhobo. An Urhobo man would not give his reason for joining biafra to be that his governor is Igbo and that 'his' grandfather told him that akwa iboms used to bear igbo names. Here you are still saying Armechi and Wike are Igbos.
I don't know why you keep misspelling that name to champion your notion that amaechi (who knows tomorrow) is not igbo. . . Bros please you can continue saying he is not igbo but at least sir spell the name correctly . . . it is AMAECHI the short form of ONYEMAECHI an igbo word which means (who knows tomorrow) its a typical normal igbo name.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by johnydon22(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

The most annoying thing is that none of them posting here has ever set foot in the ND and where they do they know their stereotype of being betrayals follows them and when you meet them in the ND dem go be like say them no sabi talk and come dey form gentle.
It is true that after the civil war people of ND politically disassociated themselves with the other igbos.

But it is crystal clear that most of these people are igbos and of igbo ancestry. . .

The only way Nigeria could keep these brothers under chains was to ensure they continue being divided and separated. . If we do not cut that chain now and retrace our steps back together the way we belong, it may be too late for the future igbos (both from east and south)

9 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by phyllosilicate(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:
I don't know why you keep misspelling that name to champion your notion that amaechi (who knows tomorrow) is not igbo. . . Bros please you can continue saying he is not igbo but at least be spell the name correctly . . . it is AMAECHI the short form of ONYEMAECHIan igbo word which means (who knows tomorrow) its a typical normal igbo name.
Bross pardon my mistake. I didn't say Amaechi isn't Igbo. Like I said I have nothing against Igbos, some people were already calling me yoruba. I am from SS. What I was only saying if he is to argue from an Urhobo perspective like an Urhobo man would do, he should say what Urhobos would gain not saying Amaech is Igbo.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:
It is true that after the civil war people of ND politically disassociated themselves with the other igbos.

But it is crystal clear that most of these people are igbos and of igbo ancestry. . .

The only way Nigeria could keep these brothers under chains was to ensure they continue being divided and separated. . If we do not cut that chain now and retrace our steps back together the way we belong, it may be too late for the future igbos (both from east and south)

But to talk the truth una Ibo no try at all during Biafra.

Ojukwu lost the war because you Ibos where highly dismissive and arrogant when dealing with the Niger Deltans.

This is why Nigerian propaganda was able to win the hearts and souls of the Niger Delta people. The Ibos treated the ND people as conquered people.

So when Nigeria troops entered Calabar they brought with them food, medicine and built schools and tried as much as possible to return things to normal.

This is where Ibos fcked up .

So we can not blame the Yorubas alone but your actions and that is why till this day those sentiments still hold among some people.

But I think you Ibos are now matured enough to see that we in the ND are no push overs.

3 Likes

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
If you can step into my shoes.. Or see what I see you would know that..... Biafra is not a dream as you think

....,..normally I won't talk anything about Biafra....... But that's what every one here in uyo is talking about....,

It's no longer a child's play

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by kotv: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
johnydon22:

No, some are ibos while some of us are not. that's the mistake some Ibos makes, you do have ppl in ss that are Ibo and you have others that are not. the ibos in ss are not the majority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19, Ukranian War Might Stop Nigeria From Reaching SDGs In 2030 – UN / We’ve Been Doing Lots Of Work Without Noise And Media Hype – Fubara / Don’t Get Bugged Down By Nigeria, Just Plan Your Exit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.