Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View (11896 Views)

On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / BIAFRA: An Igbo Man's Opinion / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by SegunAdewole: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

Majority of the Yorubas posting here are Muslims, Osunnites and Kwarans.

These are the most bigoted omo Alhaja lazy slaves you can find in Odua.

I am yoruba christian and i concur.

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by virus05(m): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ababadada:
I can categorically say that the whole of Bayelsa state believe in the Biafra movement. For me it even wasting time whatever thing that will come lets it come. War or peace. No wahala Biafra must stand. I am tire of betrayal and oppression

seriously .. Yoruba people no understand.....i pray God give dem small sense.. Hausa(muslims) are very wicked.. While SOME hausa(non-muslim) no get sense.. yoruba no get brain at all.. We want to go leave us.. But dem go dey chuk mouth.. We never said we wanted to fight any war ..we want to go peacfully.. But yoruba/hausas are adding war to it.. Let them just allow us to go peacefully.. Unless..

WAR

my father fought biafra war.. i am ready to fight too if the tin too much

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by AlienStar: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Which government do you believe in PLEASE?

And PLEASE Stop using the noun "Niger DELTA youths".. Use the personal pronoun "I"
he believe's in heavenly govt, i guess.

D guy get point sha
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
AlienStar:
he believe's in heavenly govt, i guess.

D guy get point sha
I didn't say otherwise... I JUST want to be clear...
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by AlienStar: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
I didn't say otherwise... I JUST want to be clear...
i know
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by AlienStar: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
i hate fools lik u.y cant u just speak for ursef alone.u hav resigned ur fate dat notin will change.i pray u will die witout havin up to 100,000naira in ur account fool
d average black man prays misfortune upon anoda!

dts y transformation is needed nt change!
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by CHM11: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oniovo can you do me a favor ?
Yangee thread E Na hwo, Biko.

We nor need to talk wen d tym comes we sha see. So just Ignore the Insults from the Igbo Folks. They luv lies and deceit.

@ogheneoreva Hw far do u speak the urhobo ? Cous you gat no link of Urhobo in You. Pls wen u re replying reply with urhobo. Imposter, What town re you from ? , Wen last do visit home ?.

Na this kind thread Igbo they like. Chai See the way them they happy, Lolz, Hahaha , The OP is now an Urhobo because He said yes to Biafra..

ogheneoreva am Itsekiri/Urhobo and I live in warri, Wat u type is just trash, lemne invite some of my amiable Urhobo brothers to this Thread.

@CHM11, Freemanan, LKO Pls wat do you gat to say about this IMPOSTer ?

@ ojeota pls stay of the thread, B4 Igbo e rat eat u up for speaking the truth.

I will only Respond to quote from Urhobo , So Igbo stay off my mentions
I don't even have their time today.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
i hate fools lik u.y cant u just speak for ursef alone.u hav resigned ur fate dat notin will change.i pray u will die witout havin up to 100,000naira in ur account fool
Chaii, just look at what u said with ur God given mouth becos a brother doesn't share the same opinion with you. Pls retract that statement. If I call Nigeria a ZOO some people will say I am unpatriotic.

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by cheruv: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Bro I have no problem with Igbos, I have no problem with biafra, but admit you are Igbo. An Urhobo man would not say his name in a faceless forum to prove that he is Urhobo. An Urhobo man would not give his reason for joining biafra to be that his governor is igbo and that 'his' grandfather told him that akwa iboms used to bear igbo names. Here you are still saying Armechi and Wike are Igbos.
An urhobo man would give reasons that would benefit the Urhobo nations. Things like greater countrol of her resources and greater recognition since it would be the 3rd largest group in Biafra. Not wike and Amerchi are Igbos. YOU are an IGBO Man
Stop dreaming bro!
Urhobo and other Edoid groups have no place in Biafra.. The OP merely gave his personal opinion which I believe is based on his personal convictions and what's best for his people.
Wake up!
The Biafran army is upon you! cheesy
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by John5117: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
men would die for a cause if justify by dem...... God save Nigeria.... cos we ain't better bt we want d best..... we forgot d truth our unity is our strength ....
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:

Why curse him for airing his views?
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by cheruv: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Rubbish Thread...Arrant rubbish.

An Urhobo view and you decided to include Rivers state, you must be SILLY.

When Ogbakor Ikwerre agrees with Biafra, we join..else, they can go and die.
I can picture it happening in Isiokpo..with Biafran royal guards all around and the elders voting to join their brothers to the North.
Don't worry about PH kos it'd be the capital city of the Biafran Commonwealth
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
kelvin100:

What the Urhobos would gain in Biafra is a province of their own, 100% resource control, equality with any Biafran ethnic nationality, freedom to reside in any part of Biafra without being killed or termed 'immigrant', and the right to vote and be voted for in any part of Biafra for being a citizen of Biafra.
An Urhobo could lead Biafra without any favour like GEJ got from OBJ, just by being the most competent, liked or popular.

Now tell me, can Urhobo achieve any of these in 500 years time in Nigeria?
wombraiders, nigerianvenom, hopeathand, this is epic.

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
ojeota:

You are an idiot for saying that.
that's the truth.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by HopeAtHand: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Largas:
wombraiders, nigerianvenom, hopeathand, this is epic.

Im not an Urhobo, so i dnt understand why you quoted me.

I'd like Biafran protagonists to tout their biafra in very conducive environments..It will be self-deception to assume Ikwerre people are with them.

Radio biafra frequency reaching them in Port Harcourt should not be misconstrued..Heard meetings are goin on in select locations in and around PH..They should tread carefully..We are watching.

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Rose2014: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
i am from ondo state,n ondo is part of d Niger delta

When did Biafra drag Ondo state with them?

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Omololu007(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rose2014:

When did Biafra drag Ondo state with them?
hmmmm...i dont hav any problem if part of d south south wanna b part of dis biafra.but dey should know dia is a diffrence btwn south south n Niger delta
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by phyllosilicate(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
hmmmm...i dont hav any problem if part of d south south wanna b part of dis biafra.but dey should know dia is a diffrence btwn south south n Niger delta
there are Ijaws in Ondo state.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Macelliot(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The OP mentioned Obigbo not Ikwerre..

Why do you feel so insecure??
Are you drunk?

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Omololu007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:
there are Ijaws in Ondo state.
i am apoi from ese odo local govt
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by idu1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ababadada:
I can categorically say that the whole of Bayelsa state believe in the Biafra movement. For me it even wasting time whatever thing that will come lets it come. War or peace. No wahala Biafra must stand. I am tire of betrayal and oppression
and you think if you get your biafra igbo ll not oppress you?

I pity niger delta in advance....
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by phyllosilicate(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
i am apoi from ese odo local govt
. I met some from that said she is Ijaw and from Ondo and I was surprised. Is Apoi an tribe on it's own?
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Omololu007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
phyllosilicate:
. I met some from that said she is Ijaw and from Ondo and I was surprised.
yea,is called ijaw-apoi
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by phyllosilicate(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omololu007:
yea,is called ijaw-apoi
Okay good to Know.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by HopeAtHand: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Macelliot:

The OP mentioned Obigbo not Ikwerre..

Why do you feel so insecure??
Are you drunk?

Ikwerres own the fvcking state.

no one can mess around without our permission.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogheneoreva:
Good boiyyy I won't respond with much words to you...

Here is a little about me.....am from a leading urhobo family from ughelli north,...... I'm the second cousin of the Ovie of Aviara in Isoko south..... I am not faceless....

Like Asari I'm not a coward ....and i will never be.

I don't want all the Niger Delta to become Oloibiri.

Thanks and Godbless......

Ode ekru vwe nkor?

Pls i won't take you serious unless u reply me with urhobo.. I gat no tym 4 trash .. U gat no blood of urhobo in you

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
The op is an inpersonator. He is not Urhobo but IBO. This is a new method of scam by the Ibo professional scammers.

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Esdb3: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogheneoreva:
My name is OrevaOghene.

Well to conclude the average Niger Deltan has resigned his fate that nothing can change.. That he will continue in poverty while wealth is tapped from under his soil.
And whoever says Asari is a nobody in The Niger Delta is to be ignored... Every body in the South knows and loves that man.He is our hero...so if it's to be Biafra.... Let it be....

Wait so dokubo, the northern experiment of how ibos can really be corrupted by money is Your hero? The one who betrayed the entire ibo tribe and even yorubas by accepting the barbarians religion?

And you people should know that the hausas barbarianism is from their religion and muhammed,take the middle east for example, do you not see the same.

My problem is the fact that you folks mop and whine and run out of your heritage because of fear. Google the sufferings of christians in muslim populated countries. You will be shocked by what you'll read yet these people are not running, infact some are fighting back.

I live in Ilorin Kwara state(I'm not from there). Ilorin is sposd to Yoruba dominated and it is, but the way they behave, they are like barbarians. Very violent, superstitious and stupeed yet they are yorubas but you can still see a very clear difference between themselves and the hausas. Infact they like you and all other yoruba branches dislike the barbarianism of the hausas. I've seen cultured folks among them though. Which was an evidence of my assertion that it is their RELIGION's problem. It can be traced to the bible times even. That Allah is code name for a demon am sorry to say. Just too violent.

A further proof is Asari's bull manner. He is violent himself.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Duru1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogheneoreva:
My name is OrevaOghene.I am an Urhobo with an Anang mother.I felt obliged to key in on the debate of South South and the Biafran cause.
I am currently an undergraduate of Economics at the university of uyo.Let me state that my argument is due to economic considerations and not political.

Let me begin by correcting the dichotomy between the South South and South East-they are merely political zones. There are Igbos in Ogwashukwu in Delta,Asaba has an obi....the Governor is even Igbo.That's Delta.
In Rivers state a place known as obIGBO,there is very little difference between an Etche an Aba persons.....Even the current Governor likens himself to Ojukwu.That's Rivers state
In Akwa Ibom where I school the Annang once answered oka for -my maternal grandfather explained that its because of the civil war that they stopped using such names..due to the advancing Nigerian troops..The average Ibibio is more money conscious and cunning. The tortoise is the folklore hero in both cultures.

So I wish to plead forthwith to stop using the term South South...... It doesn't exist. The term Niger Delta and Biafran is more attuned to our cause.The term South is another divide and conquer method by the born to rule.

My uncle ran from Borno last year September he still spends his days talking of how evil the Hausa people are....A story of his that made me shiver is that of an Ibibio woman Abasifreke Asuquo(her soul rest in peace).She mistakenly used a piece of paper to clean her baby's anus ...that paper turned out to be a Qur'an. The woman was butchered and the baby's anus was Pierced with a stick that came out of his mouth. Are they humans at all...to cap it all they moved with the Pierced baby around the neighborhood. Despite the pleading of her relatives and the local Ibibio community.

I don't want to live with such barbarism. Not in the same country at least.

The Igbo man is after success so am I ..and so are we.For over 40 years they have done nothing successful.
They say Jonathan is corrupt.. Come to Rivers state and see what the money is doing..... The oil is even ours.
This same Buhari was serving as PTF chairman when Kenule Beesom Sarowiwa was killed by Abacha.And still insists that Abacha never stole.

Well to conclude the average Niger Deltan has resigned his fate that nothing can change.. That he will continue in poverty while wealth is tapped from under his soil.
And whoever says Asari is a nobody in The Niger Delta is to be ignored... Every body in the South knows and loves that man.He is our hero...so if it's to be Biafra.... Let it be....

Let me state most importantly that I don't believe in human government or it's promises........ This post is merely to end to the SE/SS political Dichotomy...... Thanks and have a pleasant day

The loudmouthed Yoruba peeps distorted the news as in the bolded and supplanted Ibibio woman with Igbo woman in order to perpetuate their cunning and lying ways.

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Duru1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Shut up your putrid mouth. You do not need to be remembered that water is already under the bridge. Neither idiotic HopeAtHand nor the so-called Ogbakor Ikwerre shall be allowed to join Republic of Igbo land as well as Biafra.
Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by Earthwide: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
As an Edo man from Uromi, i'm for GREAT BIAFRA. As its nobody can stop biafra

Re: On South South And Biafra.. An Urhobo's View by CSTR2: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Earthwide:
As an Edo man from Uromi, i'm for GREAT BIAFRA. As its nobody can stop biafra
errmm..i don't think edo will be a part of biafra.

Senate Shifts Ministerial Screening To October 27 / Codeine Abuse Is The Handiwork Of A Hopeless Economy – Shehu Sani / FG Sets Up Team To Unbundle Railways

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66