Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. (55167 Views)

Educational Apps; Top Nine Apps To Grow Your IQ / Best Guide To Maximize Tecno P3's Resources / <~>free Mobile Ebooks<~> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2010
iheanyi4u:

@Just2nice and semid u guys ve bin nuffin short of wonderful and selfless.
Tanks a million
cud u guys lay your hands on sum grisham or richard north patterson books,wud rily luv it
I've got almost all the Grisham's I think. I'll upload all of 'em soon. Just keep watching this thread.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I've got almost all the Grisham's I think. I'll upload all of 'em soon. Just keep watching this thread.
dat wud b nice. Tanks in advance
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Idrizz(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2010
iheanyi4u:

@Just2nice and semid u guys ve bin nuffin short of wonderful and selfless.
Tanks a million
cud u guys lay your hands on sum grisham or richard north patterson books,wud rily luv it
Did you say Richard North Patterson?Sowie; I don't have any of his books but I have a couple of John grisham ebooks. My internet connection is slow;so, let me leave the Grisham ebooks uploading to Semid.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 5:58am On Apr 03, 2010
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2010
Kindly upload rich dad poor dad. . . Also, you're yet to respond to how to convert pdf to prc via phone. Thanks.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2010
Still waiting for the Grisham novels
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2010
iheanyi4u:

Still waiting for the Grisham novels
Bros, u go get patience small o. My internet connection works best in the wee hours of the morning so I'll upload em then.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Bros, u go get patience small o. My internet connection works best in the wee hours of the morning so I'll upload em then.
Ok smalll u get mouth
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
engrhamid:

Kindly upload rich dad poor dad. . . Also, you're yet to respond to how to convert pdf to prc via phone. Thanks.
Forget it! You can't convert pdf to prc on phone. Meanwhile, here is the Rich Dad Poor Dad you requested for
www.4shared.com/file/182233540/fd9ecd15/Robert_Kiyosaki_-_Motivation_S.html?s=1
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
Give me link to do that on pc then transfer to phone. . What about that?

Meanwhile, i downloaded some .pdb files (not dictionaries),but the viewer wouldn't open them. Is it isilo am gonna use?

Thanks for d rich dad link
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Forget it! You can't convert pdf to prc on phone. Meanwhile, here is the Rich Dad Poor Dad you requested for
www.4shared.com/file/182233540/fd9ecd15/Robert_Kiyosaki_-_Motivation_S.html?s=1

i need it in prc format or doc format not pdf. Txn
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
engrhamid:

Give me link to do that on pc then transfer to phone. . What about that?
No link. Just download the mobireader for pc from HERE ,install it on your pc ,then import whatever book you have into it and it'll automatically convert it into prc format for you. You can then send it to your phone and open with mobireader.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

No link. Just download the mobireader for pc from HERE ,install it on your pc ,then import whatever book you have into it and it'll automatically convert it into prc format for you. You can then send it to your phone and open with mobireader.
lol,mr spambot i catch you
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
Thanks
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
I won't mind the following. . .Public speaking>dale cargine
Think Big>ben carson
John mason>d impossible is possible.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
engrhamid:

I won't mind the following. . .Public speaking>dale cargine

Here is Dale Carnegie's The Art of Public Speaking. Happy reading!
http://www.plunder.com/Dale-Carnegie-Art-of-Public-Speaking-download-0aadb9029b.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
U guys ar d bomb.pls do i need 2 av credit to download 4rm d aforementioned sites. Also my opera mini is not even downloading and its a mob version.thanks
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2010
moroh:

U guys ar d bomb.pls do i need 2 av credit to download 4rm d aforementioned sites. Also my opera mini is not even downloading and its a mob version.thanks
Use opm5beta2 to download using either Etisalat or MTN.

Manda Scott | The Crystal Skull
in prc

http://www.4shared.com/file/254952905/7ce17bd2/Manda_Scott_-_The_Crystal_Skul.html

Secrets of Speed Seduction
in prc

http://www.4shared.com/file/254964609/1cc055c8/Secrets_Of_Speed_Seduction.html

The Stepford Wives in prc

http://www.4shared.com/file/254961348/3ebe9283/The_Stepford_Wives.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Here is Dale Carnegie's The Art of Public Speaking. Happy reading!
http://www.plunder.com/Dale-Carnegie-Art-of-Public-Speaking-download-0aadb9029b.htm
thanks. Won't mind any other dale carnegie that you got
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2010
engrhamid:

thanks. Won't mind any other dale carnegie that you got
I will upload Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends and Influence People" shortly.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Idrizz(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2010
Great work you guys are doing, and its highly appreciated, please kindly upload more motivational and spiritual books you've got, or better still if there's anywhere i can it thank you very much.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by engrhamid(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2010
just2nice:

I will upload Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends and Influence People" shortly.
i v this already but you could upload it for others. M on mobile would have upload it.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2010
Dare i ask abt d grisham?
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
Great work still going on here. I was off for a while. More thanks goes to J2N n co Moderator
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
Idrizz:

Great work you guys are doing, and its highly appreciated, please kindly upload more motivational and spiritual books you've got, or better still if there's anywhere i can it thank you very much.

Let your request me known and you ll get what you need. They are thousand of motivation and spiritual books out there.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Valon4ego(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2010
I need java ebooks
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by tunnex190: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2010
Well done
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
iheanyi4u:

Dare i ask abt d grisham?
Still haven't forgotten about the Grishams. I'll upload em soon I promise.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Valon4ego(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
You guys have been most helpful, however need your help,i have been looking for there two books-night world 10-strange fate by l.j smith and Codex alera 6-first lord's fury by jim butcher. I'm using 3110c so i can't use pdf or torrent only the jar file i suppose. So please i'm desperate 4 those books and please can you drop a good site for downloading jar novels apart from mnybks.net. 10x man
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2010
Valon4ego:

You guys have been most helpful, however need your help,i have been looking for there two books-night world 10-strange fate by l.j smith and Codex alera 6-first lord's fury by jim butcher. I'm using 3110c so i can't use pdf or torrent only the jar file i suppose. So please i'm desperate 4 those books and please can you drop a good site for downloading jar novels apart from mnybks.net. 10x man  
First, go to the previous and download mobi reader for java and come back and make your request. Note only prc format will be workin in your phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices / Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.