Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. (55159 Views)

Educational Apps; Top Nine Apps To Grow Your IQ / Best Guide To Maximize Tecno P3's Resources / <~>free Mobile Ebooks<~> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2010
v3:

TCD joins the book club cool
This vampire boi sef
grin tongue
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by v3: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2010
Matter of fact, i'm naming my son Carlisle. . that man is f@#$)kn eatable lipsrsealed (Meant it in a vampirish way)
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by TCD: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
v3:

TCD joins the book club cool
yes indeed.lol
semid4lyfe:

This vampire boi sef
grin tongue
semid, give me expert advice pls na? Which app do i need to read ebooks on a sony ericsson. Thanks
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
TCD:

yes indeed.lolsemid, give me expert advice pls na? Which app do i need to read ebooks on a sony ericsson. Thanks

download mobi reader in java
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by v3: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2010
@TCD

Zenus just answered your question cool
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
Which sony ericson are u using
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hmm. . .just passing thru
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by TCD: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2010
zenus:

Mobireader for JAVA

http://www.plunder.com/Mobi-reader-download-b1771dde4c.htm
Thanks zenus, its a sony ericsson W995. I'll try and see if it works.
semid4lyfe:

Hmm. . .just passing thru
where you dey go?
v3:

@TCD

Zenus just answered your question cool
thanks V3, wink
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by tunnex190: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
Just2nice & Semid: well done
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
zenus:

Mobireader for JAVA

http://www.plunder.com/Mobi-reader-download-b1771dde4c.htm
Have downloaded it.I installed it on my 3110c and tried it with some of my mobibooks from my N95.It worked like hell! The snags are that it requires multiple permissions before you can access the application and the library folder displays an error message when I tried to open.
Aside that, I am sastified that I can still read these ebooks on my 3110c java phone.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2010
Someone should help me with this book. . . .The Jewels of Tessa Kent by Judith Krantz
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
^ de book is on what?
Because my sister has a lot of novels in her laptop. May be i could help u check
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by zenus(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
just2nice:

Have downloaded it.I installed it on my 3110c and tried it with some of my mobibooks from my N95.It worked like hell! The snags are that it requires multiple permissions before you can access the application and the library folder displays an error message when I tried to open.
Aside that, I am sastified that I can still read these ebooks on my 3110c java phone.

I was using this it in those days before i change to symbian. I can't imagin using phone without mobireader
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ Zenus
I have given u the name of the book & the author and you're still asking what the book is about?. . .Na wa for you o! Anyway, its a novel and it's about
an 11yr old girl that had a near sex experience and gave birth while she was still 'technically' a V.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2010
I have been having problems uploading the Nina Wilde series ebooks of Andy McDermott but I have got that all sorted out now.I have finished reading The Hunt for Atlantis and have now started the next book in the Nina Wilde series, The Tomb of Hercules.
McDermott is a superb writer and I thoroughly enjoyed The Hunt for Atlantis;action packed, suspense filled and expert use of words.Enjoy the four complete Nina Wilde series by Andy McDermott.

The Hunt for Atlants in prc

http://www.4shared.com/file/252516590/baa309a6/The_Hunt_for_Atlantis.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2010
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by joanana(f): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ posters how do i get sidney sheldon novels. plz reply. kiss
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
joanana:

@ posters how do i get sidney sheldon novels. plz reply. kiss
I've got 17 Sidney Sheldon novels. I'll upload all of 'em as soon as I can.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by joanana(f): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ semid4lyfe thanx n i wil be waiting for ur post. thax again grin
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2010
joanana:

@ semid4lyfe thanx n i wil be waiting for your post. thax again grin
Here are 6 of the sidney sheldon novels. I'll upload the remaining 11 l8r. Follow the link below to download.
www.plunder.com/Sidney-Sheldon-novels-download-15b208f16d.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
The 2nd part of the Sidney Sheldon novels. . .contains 6 novels. Follow the link below to download
http://www.plunder.com/Sidney-Sheldon-novels-Pt-2-download-02d3e41df4.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
The concluding 5 Sidney Sheldon novels. Follow the link below to dowload.
http://www.plunder.com/Sidney-Sheldon-novels-Pt-3-download-c0c161f67c.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Idrizz(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2010
Please sir, oga semyd, please sir can i get a christian books. Thanks a million. Thank you sir.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2010
Idrizz:

Please sir, oga semyd, please sir can i get a christian books. Thanks a million. Thank you sir.
Lots of Christian, Motivational and Inspiration books have been uploaded on this thread. I suggest u go back to page 3 of this thread and move forward to the present day.
Cheers!
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2010
Semid,keep up the good work.You too gbaski!

[b]Jay Anson | The Amityville Horro[/b]r in prc

http://www.4shared.com/file/246890081/4314e9d4/Jay_Anson_-_The_Amityville_Hor.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2010
@Just2nice and semid u guys ve bin nuffin short of wonderful and selfless.
Tanks a million
cud u guys lay ur hands on sum grisham or richard north patterson books,wud rily luv it
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2010
I have got a couple of James Patterson ebooks.I will post them over the night.Welcome to the book club,iheanyi.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2010
tnx j2n.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by sugafoot(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2010
can anyone by any chance have ''The Prince'', ''The Mafia manager'' and ''Makiaveli'' in prc format?
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by sugafoot(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2010
I have benefited immensely from this thread keep up the good job guys. pls there's this Prc e-book ''7 habits of highly effective people'' I got from this thread, problem is it keep showing the next page as blank as in, it always jumps a page, Any idea why this happens & how to solve this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices / Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.