Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,799 members, 7,959,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. (55647 Views)

Educational Apps; Top Nine Apps To Grow Your IQ / Best Guide To Maximize Tecno P3's Resources / <~>free Mobile Ebooks<~> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by leonaidas(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2011
pls disregard my last post, i have gotten a hang of it now thanks.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by musclecar: 5:41am On May 23, 2011
To those uber helpful guys, do you also happen to have Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine & William's Obstetrics in prc? My sister recently gave me a kindle for a gift and I wish to use it as a study tool since the "paper" versions are so heavy and not to mention practically unaffordable for this indigent student, Advance THANK YOU guys smiley
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2011
Andy McDermott_-_Empire of Gold in prc

Deep in the jungles of South America, an incredible treasure has been hidden for centuries. Archeologist Nina Wilde possesses the key to finding it - but in her way stand revolutionaries and drug lords, fighting for control over the riches of a lost empire!

Download below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/tL_W9fzw/Empire_of_Gold_-_Andy_McDermot.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Marvellouso: 11:49am On May 24, 2011
Luv dis thread,is very wndaful,pls can any1 post a link 4 eBook reader download in jar format,got dis Yong reader 4rm getjar&all it dos is translate 2 chinese,pls an ebook reader dat can open documents in docx & pdf format.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 12:37am On May 25, 2011
Marvellouso:

Luv dis thread,is very wndaful,pls can any1 post a link 4 eBook reader download in jar format,got dis Yong reader 4rm getjar&all it dos is translate 2 chinese,pls an ebook reader dat can open documents in docx & pdf format.
Here is MobiReader for java phones:
http://www.4shared.com/file/w_dYps4A/mobireaderjavaphonesB078.html

As for an ebook reader that can open docx and pdf format on a java(?) phone,I doubt you will get that. Most symbian phones can open docx and pdf files by default;so,you may not need it if you are already using a symbian phone.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by leonaidas(m): 1:18am On May 25, 2011
Just2nice please now, i am still waiting for the left behind series oo. (by jerry b jenkins and tim lahaye)
Here is how they came out:

1. Left Behind

2. Tribulation Force

3. Nicolae

4. Soul Harvest

5. Apollyon

6. Assassins

7. The Indwelling

8. The Mark

9. Dsecration

10. The Remnant

11. Armageddon

12. Glorious Appearing

13. The Rising

14. The Regime

15. The Rapture

16. Kingdom Come
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 1:31am On May 25, 2011
Oliver Bowden_-_Assasins Creed(Renaissance) 2009 in prc

Betrayed by the ruling families of Italy, a young man embarks upon an epic quest for vengeance. To eradicate corruption and restore his family's honour, he will learn the art of the assassins.

Along the way, Ezio will call upon the wisdom of such great minds as Leonardo Da Vinci and Niccolo Machiavelli ? knowing that survival is bound to the skills by which he must live.

To his allies, he will become a force for change - fighting for freedom and justice. To his enemies, he will become a threat dedicated to the destruction of the tyrants abusing the people of Italy.

So begins an epic story of power, revenge and conspiracy.

TRUTH WILL BE WRITTEN IN BLOOD

Download here:
http://www.2shared.com/file/CP2IoTvt/Renaissance_-_Oliver_Bowden.html?cau2=403tNull

Oliver Bowden_-_Assasin's Creed(Brotherhood) 2010 in prc

This is a sequel to Assassin's Creed: Renaissance. Ezio, the master assassin, seeks to avenge the death of his uncle. Unbeknownst to him this will pit him against the Knights Templar

Download below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/5gLnffFi/Oliver_Bowden_-_Assassins_Cree.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 1:35am On May 25, 2011
@leo
I get you.I am kinda stuck on national service;so,it has made digging for dem' listed books a lil bit difficult.I am still scouring for the books though, and I will post the links when I am done.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Brisingr(m): 3:36am On May 25, 2011
just2nice welcome back
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Pharoh: 7:21am On May 25, 2011
Man need to visit this place more often ooo. grin
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Marvellouso: 1:09pm On May 25, 2011
Thx@jst2nice,d only probz is I cant find a dwnload link &I ws told 2 wait 4 18secs or join d premium stuffz.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2011
Marvellouso:

Thx@jst2nice,d only probz is I cant find a dwnload link &I ws told 2 wait 4 18secs or join d premium stuffz.
Marvellouso:

It ought to download.Keep trying to download,and the file will be eventually be downloaded.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:34am On May 26, 2011
@ Just2nice
It's been ages. . . welcome back to Nairaland wink
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Marvellouso: 1:46am On May 26, 2011
Thx@jst2nice,I tink I jst found a way around it,bt its in zip format.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 2:01am On May 26, 2011
semid4lyfe:

@ Just2nice
It's been ages. . . welcome back to Nairaland wink
Mehn,no be small.Na service na im hold am;and I am still serving now.Will be done by June though.

Steve Berry_-_The Jefferson Key (2011) in prc format

Former Justice Department operative Cotton Malone has hunted priceless treasures and confronted ruthless adversaries around the world. Now, a grave threat to the very foundation of our country has summoned him home to America.

When a bold assassination attempt is made against U.S. president Danny Daniels in the heart of Manhattan, Malone risks his life to foil the killing —only to find himself at dangerous odds with the Commonwealth, a secret society of pirates first assembled during the American Revolution.

In their most perilous exploit yet, Malone and Cassiopeia Vitt race across the nation and take to the high seas. Along the way they break a secret cipher originally possessed by Thomas Jefferson, unravel a mystery concocted by Andrew Jackson, and unearth a centuries-old document forged by the Founding Fathers themselves —one squarely rooted within the United States Constitution and powerful enough to make the Commonwealth unstoppable.

Download below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/I40oquo7/The_Jefferson_Key__A_Novel_-_S.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 2:09am On May 26, 2011
Marvellouso:

Thx@jst2nice,I tink I jst found a way around it,bt its in zip format.
I have uploaded the unzipped Mobireader jar file.Download below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/9X4INuZa/MobipocketReader.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:05am On May 26, 2011
The Godfather Returns

Never knew there were written sequels to Mario Puzzo's The Godfather until now. . .The Godfather Returns and The Godfather's Revenge both written by Mark Winegardner. Here's the first of the sequels. It continues the story of Micheal Corleone and the story picks up immediately after the end of the first novel. . . .

http://www.plunder.com/Mark-Winegardner-The-Godfather-Returns-download-0e1bc171bf.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:07am On May 26, 2011
Judith McNaught - Perfect

"Zachary Benedict's life, love and Academy Award winning acting/directing career is shattered when a real gun is substituted for a fake on the set, and he ends up killing his adulterous wife. He escapes from a Texas prison after spending 10 years, abducts Julie Mathison and ends up falling in love with her as he holds her captive in a mountaintop mansion in Colorado.

http://www.plunder.com/Judith-McNaught-Perfect-download-477ceb8810.htm

I know the story sounds a bit corny but trust me this is not your typical romance novel as it has a lot of subplots, suspense, twists & turns. It's one of my all time favourite romance novels (and trust me, I've read a lot of 'em). I recommend it highly. Read it and come back to thank me wink
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:10am On May 26, 2011
Tilly-Bagshawe-Mistress-of-the-Game

Sequel to Sidney Sheldon's Master of the Game written by Tilly Bagshawe. . .very interesting but you know photocopy nor fit be like original grin

http://www.plunder.com/Tilly-Bagshawe-Mistress-of-the-Game-download-1110f10df6.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The Godfather Returns

Never knew there were written sequels to Mario Puzzo's The Godfather until now. . .The Godfather Returns and The Godfather's Revenge both written by Mark Winegardner. Here's the first of the sequels. It continues the story of Micheal Corleone and the story picks up immediately after the end of the first novel. . . .

http://www.plunder.com/Mark-Winegardner-The-Godfather-Returns-download-0e1bc171bf.htm
Thanks for sharing,bro . . . expecting the Godfather's Revenge.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by thuao(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2011
Pls I Nid 48laws of power by robert greene in prc format.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2011
thuao:

Pls I Nid 48laws of power by robert greene in prc format.
Here we go:
www.4shared.com/file/OmbfxUQH/The_48_Laws_Of_Power_-_Robert_.htm
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by thuao(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2011
@ J2N. Thanks a lot, u re 2 much. I don download am.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by leonaidas(m): 12:07am On May 28, 2011
just2nice:

@leo
I get you.I am kinda stuck on national service;so,it has made digging for dem' listed books a lil bit difficult.I am still scouring for the books though, and I will post the links when I am done.
ok boss, thank you so much, hope u're enjoying service?
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Brisingr(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2011
similar 2 d spread wide secretaries enjoy
http://plunder.com/6adbb0a847
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by leonaidas(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2011
pls emm, i found series 1-5 but they are in pdf format, could you help me convert them to .prc and upload on plunder? Am having trouble downloading from 4shared. Thanks www.plunder.com/Tim-LaHaye-Jerry-Jenkins-Left-Behind-Series-2-Tribulation-Force-download-846c9786c8.htm @mods, why can't i modify my previous post?
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Brisingr(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2011
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2011
David Baldacci_-_The Sixth Man (2010) in prc

Edgar Roy-an alleged serial killer held in a secure, fortress-like Federal Supermax facility-is awaiting trial. He faces almost certain conviction. Sean King and Michelle Maxwell are called in by Roy's attorney, Sean's old friend and mentor Ted Bergin, to help work the case. But their investigation is derailed before it begins-en route to their first meeting with Bergin, Sean and Michelle find him murdered.

It is now up to them to ask the questions no one seems to want answered: Is Roy a killer? Who murdered Bergin? With help from some surprising allies, they continue to pursue the case. But the more they dig into Roy's past, the more they encounter obstacles, half-truths, dead-ends, false friends, and escalating threats from every direction. Their persistence puts them on a collision course with the highest levels of the government and the darkest corners of power. In a terrifying confrontation that will push Sean and Michelle to their limits, the duo may be permanently parted.

Download below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/qhwBlT-j/The_Sixth_Man_-_David_Baldacci.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by just2nice(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2011
To follow my mobi ebooks uploads,follow this link:
www.4shared.com/dir/k5k8XZ77/PRC_ebooks.html
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Brisingr(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2011
at just2nice tanks 4 all dis grt books but 4shared dey hard man 2 download
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by Kermarl8x(m): 5:40pm On May 29, 2011
10qs 4 dah job well done! Pls i'v gat a numba of ebks in pdf,word n prc format on my nokia x2-01 but i couldnt view 'em. Will be glad if u can send me links to dwnld the viewers.
Re: Mobile Ebooks/Educational Resources Thread. by leonaidas(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2011
Kermarl8x:

10qs 4 dah job well done! Pls i'v gat a numba of ebks in pdf,word n prc format on my nokia x2-01 but i couldnt view 'em. Will be glad if u can send me links to dwnld the viewers.
download mobipocket reader for your phone here
http://www.mobipocket.com/soft/ reader5/mobireader.series60.3.sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Before You Buy A "30000mah Solar Power Bank", Read This / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.