Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay (3213 Views)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
A friend from the Abuja just sent this story to me via whatsapp how his employer who is gay lured him to bed before he could give him job is now turn to oliva twist and asking for more

What a wicked world

smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Abduletudaye(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by lative(m): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
wicked world indeed
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
jesus
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by ejikeme(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
I'm sorry peeps. I got no sympathy for him....
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by bunmioguns(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin

He should endure

At least he needs money

Don't you hear Olamide's song

Wo bobo, werey lo ba de eh eh
To get this money today balling every night and day

1 Like

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Your friend is a fool for accepting to sleep with a fellow man in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by petkoffDrake(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
that is how same sex marriage will b developed in Nigeria. . . . . through money and jobs..
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by okoocheche(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
nigga!!! Gay is gay
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
He is already a gay na...he shuld just relax and continue

1 Like

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
This ur story lacks maggi,pepper and salt.

Go and cook it again.

1 Like

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by mvpakin(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wich kind nonsense b dat nw! shocked it b lyk say sum pple no dy hear word say Gay nd Lesbo shiiiit bad paaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! Mtchewww. Iranu abasha
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
I beg is this gay thing real
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Mznaett: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Naija pple hating on 'em gays as if they're better off than them mtcheeeew

If u check well,ur sis,gf,neighbour might be a lesbo and dat ur broz,uncle,nephew etc might be gay. So will u kill or reject them cuz they're gay?

Naija na which way we dey na?

1 Like

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by ogogoromasta: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mznaett:

If u check well,ur sis,gf,neighbour might be a lesbo and dat ur broz,uncle,nephew etc might be gay. So will u kill or reject them cuz they're gay?

wetin diz one dey yarn undecided
rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmm undecided
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by ogogoromasta: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
kontinu to spread
yuh azzhole for
yuh fellow man!
ko kan aye lipsrsealed

* spits on the nigga and walks out of thread*
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Johnnoah1st: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
A friend from the Abuja just sent this story to me via whatsapp how his employer who is gay lured him to bed before he could give him job is now turn to oliva twist and asking for more

What a wicked world

smh
tin no dey happen to nairalander na friends of nairalander tins dey always happen to, dat ur friend not get internet phone wey he fit use browse and come and seek advise by himself?

2 Likes

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

What a wicked world

smh

Hmmm *clears throat* lipsrsealed

This goes to all the friends out there who don't know how to type

Is it any issue that happens to you that you tell your friend to tell us on NL,?

Abi una no sabi type?

Friends telling friends to post their issues on NL since time immemorial...

But op, I'm not saying you are lying ooo !!!!! Just tell your "friend" we are sympathizing with him
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Johnnoah1st: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mznaett:

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mznaett:

What does this thread have to do with "nigerian ppl hating on gays"?
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by orogodoganyin(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
was the guy that good during their first tym?

1 Like

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by jackyraw09: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
my advise;

tell ur friend to open a nairaland account and seek for advise himself.

if err one can do this, nairaland's user base will increase and we will experience

a reduction in "my friend" threads.

peace.
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
1. Why did your friend accept to go to bed with him in the first place? undecided . I'm gay and a woman would be wasting her time telling me to go to bed with her in exchange for a job.

2. The fact that he has had sex with him doesn't make him gay.

3. Why can't he cut off ties with the guy? or does the job come with permanent bed-servicing?

For what it's worth, getting into bed with your employer, whether a man or woman, would always breed all sorts of emotions, which is unsuitable for a work place.

1 Like

Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by DworldsGM: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
you jst violated your an*s guilty for wrongly using your anus. You need beating on your butt until you a** produce stretch mark

p.s: what do you expect when you started what u can't finish
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by superleo1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
He fvcked the guy or he Bleep him?.
If former, it's ok but if latter, I am sure that dude has been a homosexual by attraction before that.
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by EmmySparky(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
THE OP IS A FAG_GOT..a filthy GAY A_S_S..ur friend ko...ur enemy ni...keep F*cking ur fellow men
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by EmmySparky(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mznaett:

GET WELL SOON
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by tuffgongjo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
That friend of yours,is his own Hang's man,I guess he was the one referred to when they said "Feed a Fooll enough Rope he will Hang himself".
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ MZnatt. Check ur self and repent...ur comment is too evil...gay is evil, and abomination to society and in d face of God...No one deserve being a gay only devil and his agents
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
....and a male friend...in nigeria... will just up and tell you he sucked diik...

....and your first response as a friend will be to quickly create a nairaland thread about it...

...seeking no real solution, but just to trigger a "sympathetic discussion" about it...

I submit to you, and to everyone else on this thread, that this "friend" is, in fact, YOU.

Diiik suka
Re: All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
He either sets up his employee, blackmail him for job security or leave the job. I go for blackmail

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexcapedes / Can You Date Or Marry This Kind Of Girl? / Big Ass Twerking Contest In USA Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.