Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business (63494 Views)

Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Hybrid Seedlings Of Cocoa, Oil Palm And Plantain For Sale / 400-500 Kg/h Automatic Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
adexomuo:
Pls like hw much can start d palm kernel oil production thanks Contact 08030705690 or adexomuo@yahoo.co.uk very much interested

Not quite a lot.

For you to start, you first have to decide what oil you will be producing.

CPKO or crude palm kernel oil is the basic for a lot of other oil types that are used for cooking, frying and are a bonding ages for lip sticks and ice cream.

If you want to focus on extracting CPKO, then you have to look at setting up a basic Mill.

I will be dropping the details for setting up and cost later as we go.

Brian
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
FESTAC101:
Thank you for the contributions and suggestion.

My questions are;

1) Can 800k start the palm Kernel suppl business comfortably?

2) Is the Palm Kernel seasonal,does it become unavailable in the rainy season,if so how do you keep getting supplies?

3) After excluding transportation cost,will one still have enough returns to motivate them to continue

4) What are the risks associated with the business?

Thanks as i await your response.

Hi Festac

That's roughly how much I started with.

Yes you can start with that amount.

Yes you can turn a profit even after expenses.

The problems you will face are from the transporters, the people you buy you kernel and the company you sell your to, oh and include the location where you will do you business.

The transporter moving your kernel will always try to over bill you and short change you. They will work with whoever you send with them to delivery you kernel so best start by going with them yourself.

Kernel Mills and sellers; yes the have a weigh Bridge, but you have your scales, (notice I said scales, not scale) carry as many as two from define manufacturers, as the seller and his or her boys will try and tamper with it.

They will also try to sell you water washed kernel with a surface covering of clean kernel and a bed rock of shells. Whatever heap of kernel the show you, take a shovel to all sides of it, if they have bagged it for you, offload and rebag again till your sure. (I can't stress this part enough, really shine your eyes here). Don't truth anyone to go get it for you till you have done it yourself enough times)

The company: They are the reason for your supply and they know it. Their people handling their machines will try their best to extort you or short change you. They usually offload into a hopper to separate shells from kernel. Which sometimes will separate more kernel than shells. They might tell you, that the oil content in your kernel is too low, and try to renegotiate prices.

You location: You really need to know where your base of operation is and how things work there. How much they sell kernel there, how much per trip by car, truck, bus or what ever, to pick up kernel from your suppliers and how much to delivery to your buys. Is your location secure is their storage.

These are the basics for anyone going into palm kernel supply, KNOW THEM BY HEART. Pity no one give me these details when I first started. But you learn as you go.

Hope that helps festac

Brian
http://the-ahamefulas.com/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
AgricSalt:
Hello my enterpreneurs/trade instructors.
May Jehovah-God help you all in your endavours to find something worthwhile doing to feed yourselves and then later pass on to your progenies. May Jehovah also help you in your open heartedness about coaching others in it.

Please I'm interested in venturing into palm kernel production.

CC: Brainromel
Dboss
Karlxavier.

I work with NEPA in onitsha but will like to venture into palm kernel production.

How do I start up the production line at small scale. I need a personal coach for one on one talk. I will also like a detailed overview from you guys. Thank you.

Hi Agricsalt

First off, nice name (luv it)

I am putting together a blog post for people who want to start palm production small scale.

But may I ask, what area are you looking at.

CPO that's milling for Crude palm oil
CPKO milling for crude palm kernel oil.

And what scale of production, small scale or large scale.

Hope to hear from you soon

Brian
http://the-ahamefulas.com
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
What other products can you get from a Palm Tree

Yes yes we all love our native soup that comes from a Oil Palm Tree, Banga Soup.

That rich smooth texture that goes well with fresh fish, goat meat and fufu, that only a mix of palm oil and palm kernel oil can give.

Have you ever taken the time to ask.

What else can we get from a Oil Palm Tree?

Where will they be used?

What else can we get from a Palm Tree
I notice that when i ask people here in Nigeria, what other products they can get from a palm tree, aside from Palm Oil and Palm Kernel oil. Their usual answer is the shell or chaff, thats if they have a market for it. While others will say “nothing else”.

Truth is, there is much more you can get from a palm tree, even from the Palm oil and Palm kernel oil you already have.

These range from

Crude Palm Oil (CPO)
Crude Palm Oil is an oil that ranging from Blood red to Reddish yellow in color, its gotten from the pressed pulp of a palm oil fruit bunch. Here in Nigeria its usually used for cooking soups and stews, while also holding color well in Lip sticks.

Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO)
Crude Palm Kernel Oil is a light yellow oil that comes from crushed and pressed Palm Kernel, the color comes about because of the Lauric acid it contains. It has a wide range of uses when refined, from keeping chocolate solid at room temperate to frying pasteries.

Refined Palm Oil (RPO)
Refined Palm Oil is an oil that comes from the process of Refining, Bleaching and Deodorizing Crude Palm Oil (CPO). Due to its refinement and low fatty Acid of O.5% it can be used as cooking oil.

Refined Palm Kernel Oil (RPKO)
This Refined Palm Kernel Oil comes about by processing, refining , bleaching and Deodorizing Crude Palm Kernel Oil. Also used for cooking oil as well.

Palm Olein (PKOO)
Palm Kernel Olein is RBD Vegetable Oil, Its Palm Kernel oil that has been fully Refined, Bleached and Deodorized. Because of its high melting point and steep melting profile, you will always see it used for Ice cream.

Palm Stearin
Palm Stearin is a solid whitish crystaline substance obtained from the fractionation of Refined Bleached and Deodorized Palm Oil. It is mainly used by the food industry, particularly for mixing flour for making pastries like biscuits, dough for pizza or snacks.

Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD)
Palm Fatty Acid Distillate is a high free fatty acid that is mainly used by cosmetics and soap industries. PFAD is obtained as a by-product of the refining process.

Empty Fruit Bunches (EFB)
The Empty Fruit Bunches usually come about after the Palm Oil Fruits have been separated from the bunch. After separation, they are usually wet. When dried they can be used as a source of fuel at the or returned back to the plantation as decaying fertilizer for the palm trees.

Palm Fibres and Palm Kernel Shells
Palm Fibres are the chaffs and debris that come from shelling of palm kernels. They are a good source of fertilizer used by melon and pineapple plantations. Palm Kernel Shells also gotten from cracking palm kernel, are a good source of fuel material for blacksmiths for their casts and forges, when used in small quantites. It can also be turned charcoal, but tends to have a high amount of impurities. It can also be used in making a light cement substitute material called Pozzolana.

Conclusion
Now you can see that the Palm Tree does have a lot of other uses.

Although there are still questions like

How do you extract the above at a cost efficient and effective value?

Who will will you sell them to?

If you would like to see answers to the above, then do stay tunes, as we will be breaking down each of the above products. We will look at how you can produce each these products by yourself in our subsequent posts.

Now if you know of any other palm products that we missed, please drop us a comment on them, and we will add it to our list of the list of palm produce above and to our future posts.

http://the-ahamefulas.com/products-you-can-get-from-a-palm-oil-tree

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Aky247venture(f): 3:42am On Feb 22, 2016
brianromel:
What other products can you get from a Palm Tree

Yes yes we all love our native soup that comes from a Oil Palm Tree, Banga Soup.

That rich smooth texture that goes well with fresh fish, goat meat and fufu, that only a mix of palm oil and palm kernel oil can give.

Have you ever taken the time to ask.

What else can we get from a Oil Palm Tree?

Where will they be used?

What else can we get from a Palm Tree
I notice that when i ask people here in Nigeria, what other products they can get from a palm tree, aside from Palm Oil and Palm Kernel oil. Their usual answer is the shell or chaff, thats if they have a market for it. While others will say “nothing else”.

Truth is, there is much more you can get from a palm tree, even from the Palm oil and Palm kernel oil you already have.

These range from

Crude Palm Oil (CPO)
Crude Palm Oil is an oil that ranging from Blood red to Reddish yellow in color, its gotten from the pressed pulp of a palm oil fruit bunch. Here in Nigeria its usually used for cooking soups and stews, while also holding color well in Lip sticks.

Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO)
Crude Palm Kernel Oil is a light yellow oil that comes from crushed and pressed Palm Kernel, the color comes about because of the Lauric acid it contains. It has a wide range of uses when refined, from keeping chocolate solid at room temperate to frying pasteries.

Refined Palm Oil (RPO)
Refined Palm Oil is an oil that comes from the process of Refining, Bleaching and Deodorizing Crude Palm Oil (CPO). Due to its refinement and low fatty Acid of O.5% it can be used as cooking oil.

Refined Palm Kernel Oil (RPKO)
This Refined Palm Kernel Oil comes about by processing, refining , bleaching and Deodorizing Crude Palm Kernel Oil. Also used for cooking oil as well.

Palm Olein (PKOO)
Palm Kernel Olein is RBD Vegetable Oil, Its Palm Kernel oil that has been fully Refined, Bleached and Deodorized. Because of its high melting point and steep melting profile, you will always see it used for Ice cream.

Palm Stearin
Palm Stearin is a solid whitish crystaline substance obtained from the fractionation of Refined Bleached and Deodorized Palm Oil. It is mainly used by the food industry, particularly for mixing flour for making pastries like biscuits, dough for pizza or snacks.

Palm Fatty Acid Distillate (PFAD)
Palm Fatty Acid Distillate is a high free fatty acid that is mainly used by cosmetics and soap industries. PFAD is obtained as a by-product of the refining process.

Empty Fruit Bunches (EFB)
The Empty Fruit Bunches usually come about after the Palm Oil Fruits have been separated from the bunch. After separation, they are usually wet. When dried they can be used as a source of fuel at the or returned back to the plantation as decaying fertilizer for the palm trees.

Palm Fibres and Palm Kernel Shells
Palm Fibres are the chaffs and debris that come from shelling of palm kernels. They are a good source of fertilizer used by melon and pineapple plantations. Palm Kernel Shells also gotten from cracking palm kernel, are a good source of fuel material for blacksmiths for their casts and forges, when used in small quantites. It can also be turned charcoal, but tends to have a high amount of impurities. It can also be used in making a light cement substitute material called Pozzolana.

Conclusion
Now you can see that the Palm Tree does have a lot of other uses.

Although there are still questions like

How do you extract the above at a cost efficient and effective value?

Who will will you sell them to?

If you would like to see answers to the above, then do stay tunes, as we will be breaking down each of the above products. We will look at how you can produce each these products by yourself in our subsequent posts.

Now if you know of any other palm products that we missed, please drop us a comment on them, and we will add it to our list of the list of palm produce above and to our future posts.

http://the-ahamefulas.com/products-you-can-get-from-a-palm-oil-tree
Thank u for the information
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aky247venture:

Thank u for the information

Your welcome bruv
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Winken: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Brianromel please I will like us to talk. If possible now 08036227688
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Dannylng(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello guys
I've been thinking about owning palm oil mill around Port-harcourt, but my challenge is I don't know how to run the business. I want to do it myself but I need somewhere to get trained first so that I can get valuable insight into the business.

Does anyone know any mill in Port-harcourt or around ph where I can get trained?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Oduok(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm happy to come in contact with this thread. I searched it on google. I have concluded plans to start a palm oil milling plant in Eket local government of Akwa Ibom State immediately after my NYSC in September, 2016. I need advice on the details I may not have known. Marketing etc. I would have quality palm oil, palm kernel nut for sale. The palm oil will be low fatty acid and low peroxide value. Our quality control strategy will be given utmost concern.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oduok:
I'm happy to come in contact with this thread. I searched it on google. I have concluded plans to start a palm oil milling plant in Eket local government of Akwa Ibom State immediately after my NYSC in September, 2016. I need advice on the details I may not have known. Marketing etc. I would have quality palm oil, palm kernel nut for sale. The palm oil will be low fatty acid and low peroxide value. Our quality control strategy will be given utmost concern.

Hi oduok

I will be providing you the details for this shortly
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
For all those who having been asking me about exports

There is a new post out that covers this.

See snippets of it below.

It also offers a comprehensive guide on the documentation required for any one who chooses to get started Exporting oil Palm Produce.

Before you contact a buyer and begin the export process, you need to have certain things and documentation in places. Starting with

Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)

For Registering a business Name

This you can do at any Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) office within your state, for further details on how to rregister your business name and the procedures click here

also click here for the fees

Nigerian Export Promotion Council Registration(NEPC)

The Nigerian Export Promotion Councils sole purpose is promoting Nigerian export products and ensuring proper documentation of export transactions. That’s why you need to register with them, they help you connect with buyers while also presenting your export produce in foreign trade fairs. Click here for their registration.

See other forms and registration procedure here

http://the-ahamefulas.com/guide-exporting-palm-oil-palm-kernel-oil-palm-kernel-shells-nigeria

What are the documents required for exporting Oil Palm?

Commercial Documents

These are documents you use in reference to the type and number of produce you are exporting, including shipping cost. Its usually sent to the buyer and a copy to the relevant exporting agencies i.e Customs

Quality Documents

This documents are issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and NAFDAC for the Buyer, it tells the shipping agency that your goods have ok to be shipped, it tells the buyer the quality of the goods he/she is getting

Shipping Documents

These are issued by the shipping company, depending on what means of transportation they use to ship the produce.

See here for the full guide

http://the-ahamefulas.com/guide-exporting-palm-oil-palm-kernel-oil-palm-kernel-shells-nigeria
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by FESTAC101: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2016
Please,who knows how much RIVOC is buying PKN per ton in PH?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Adechip: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hi all,
Please could someone make me know if there is any association to join for palm kernel bussiness before venturing to it?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by kachiz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
brianromel:
A lot been said and done under a palm tree.

Some of us grew up around them without any knowledge of the gold mine we took for granted. You might ask, what gold mine? Oh just a N57 Billion industry that keeps waxing strong year in year out.

A business that produces things like our beloved Gbanga soup, palm oil for our others soups, palm kernel oil for our soaps and creams. And a list of other stuff. From animals feeds, to roofing materials and the latest, brake pads.

Don’t blame yourself, even I didn’t know also.

It took a crazy ass decision on my part and the massive help of an uncle, for me to give up the city life and a job as a sales executive in Standard Alliance in 2008. To head back to the village, just to understand this “Old Men’s Business” as they called it then.

And boy was it an eye opener.

In two months, i made over 3 million naira supplying palm kernel, with an initial start-up capital of N684,000. There I was thinking to myself, no wonder its call “old man’s business”.

Some of you know what I am talking about. You grew up with your grandfather or aunty or uncle, who owned large expanse land with a palm plantation, as far as the eyes could see. But of late, everyone else has moved off to the big city. Once a year you head back home, only to use the trees as shade or a lovers spot.

Dude like seriously, that part of a N57 Billion business you are letting go to waste.

So what should you do?

What if I were to take by hand literally and show you what business you can do with the below mentioned palm products.

Palm oil (Red oil)
Palm kernel oil
From Planting, harvesting, milling and supplying of palm oil, palm kernel palm oil to markets and companies around the country from Lagos to Port harcourt.

I will show you how you can get started in these areas
Palm oil production and supply
Palm Kernel production and supply
Palm kernel oil production and supply
What to do with kernel shells and Chaff.
How you can make money on each
The places to go for the products
Which times of the year is best to do business,
Which companies to supply your product.
Plus where to find an export market for your product.

About now you are wondering.

Why in the hell would he be doing this?

Obviously there is a caught?

My reasons, I have had a lot of calls over the years from people asking me about how I got started where I supplied to where I got my products. In each case I have given them the details without asking for a penny.

This is my way of putting it all out there so people can easily get at the information they need rather than always calling me about it.

Secondly, a lot of other people tend to be cryptic, about giving information about this business. They tend to ask you to pays a sum or the other. Heck, you are eventually going to find out the truths and dark secrets of the trade once you get started, why not get to know about it earlier so one can make an informed decision.

I will be posting a list of business opportunities that palm offers. Check back here Palm Permtations http://the-ahamefulas.com/the-palm-permutation

Boss, good afternoon, happy Sunday and happy Easter celebrations.
The link on your signature is showing ''no longer available, website deleted by the owner''.
I just saw your thread now, thanks for sharing it for free.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2016
kachiz:

Boss, good afternoon, happy Sunday and happy Easter celebrations.
The link on your signature is showing ''no longer available, website deleted by the owner''.
I just saw your thread now, thanks for sharing it for free.

Hi Kachiz

I have moved the blog to a permanent site

http://the-ahamefulas.com/blog
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Check out the latest on the Business of Palm Kernel in Nigeria

THE BUSINESS OF PALM KERNEL IN NIGERIA

Palm Kernel in Nigeria is where most farmers make Millions silently.

If you are Nigerian an usually went home to the village during the Christmas.

At one point in time or another, you would have done this before.

Though it was a tough process trying to get the kernel out of the shell, it’s gradually becoming an easy and very lucrative business.

One that pays thousands of Naira per each ton.

http://the-ahamefulas.com/the-business-of-palm-kernel-in-nigeria
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Davozy: 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
brianromel:
Check out the latest on the Business of Palm Kernel in Nigeria

THE BUSINESS OF PALM KERNEL IN NIGERIA

Palm Kernel in Nigeria is where most farmers make Millions silently.

If you are Nigerian an usually went home to the village during the Christmas.

At one point in time or another, you would have done

this before.

Though it was a tough process trying to get the kernel out of the shell, it’s gradually becoming an easy and very lucrative business.

One that pays thousands of Naira per each ton.

http://the-ahamefulas.com/the-business-of-palm-kernel-in-nigeria

Hi Brian thanks for all the effort. About the e book you made on buyers of Pkn are the buyers in dare need of Pkn and what assurance do we have they will buy from us and what is their method of payment. Thanks I need to know before purchasing the e book.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
Good day house, for people that have Palm kernel having difficulties selling, we can as well sell to us any quality at your disposal. You can send me an email if you have Palm kernel for sale and what price. We are interested in buying all your Palm kernel products. Just give me a call or send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
Good day house, for people that have Palm kernel, you can as well sell to us any quality at your disposal. You can send me an email if you have Palm kernel for sale and what price. We are interested in buying all your Palm kernel products. Just give me a call or send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2016
karlxavier:
Good day house, for people that have Palm kernel, you can as well sell to us any quality at your disposal. You can send me an email if you have Palm kernel for sale and what price. We are interested in buying all your Palm kernel products. Just give me a call or send me an email. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com

Hi Karl

Nice one, currently i am looking for a palm kernel seller or agent who stays in and around lagos. i.e Lagos, lagos ibadan, ogun area.

Know anyone and how much are they selling per ton
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2016
So I have been conducting a research on how countries like Malaysia and Indonesia convert Palm Oil into transparent cooking oil.

Turns out the process is fairly easy, but it can be a bit capital intensive.

Hopefully when I am done, I will present a way to actually get it don't cheaper
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
Heard NBS Nigeria Bureau of statistics just concluded a poll on Oil Palm industry.

It seem there has been a large raise in the number of Palm Kernel Oil producers in Nigeria, as more and more individuals are going into the business of Palm Kernel Oil.

But is there actually enough Palm Kernel Nuts available to meet the demand?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2016
Happy Democracy holidays
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Awho(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
brianromel:

Thanks bro, I hope I can provide details with the help of other palm dealers here.

If you have a question about any aspect of palm.
Be it
Palm oil
Palm kernel oil

Or
Palm kernel.

Do ask.

it seems this topic has been out here for years and am just seen it. please sir if I may, can I tap from your vast wisdom on how to supply palm kernel to companies in locations like p.h or lag. thanks in advance... just hope I don't sound stupid
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Awho:

it seems this topic has been out here for years and am just seen it. please sir if I may, can I tap from your vast wisdom on how to supply palm kernel to companies in locations like p.h or lag. thanks in advance... just hope I don't sound stupid

Not a problem Dear

Actually have a list of companies you can supply to.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Awho(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
brianromel:

Not a problem Dear

Actually have a list of companies you can supply to.

awesome, that will be so kind of you. looking forward to your publishing/pasting it.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Instinct20(m): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello house, please I need refined palm oil for a project. Anyone who can supply me should contact me .thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Permit to say this. We actually offer one on one training on people that wants to take this business as a business at a fee. It's a 1 week field training where you would learn all the tricks associated with this trade to make it successful. The posts has been good so far but you need an experienced hand to take you by the hand. Hit me on the phone line. 07035769754.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2016
karlxavier:
Permit to say this. We actually offer one on one training on people that wants to take this business as a business at a fee. It's a 1 week field training where you would learn all the tricks associated with this trade to make it successful. The posts has been good so far but you need an experienced hand to take you by the hand. Hit me on the phone line. 07035769754.

Any details you can share to back that up, please do so that people know you can do what you say.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
We don't really believe in writing too much or talking too much. Befriend anything is done, the person would be taken to the site where this day to day trading is been done. We teach you how to use scale to your favour. ( very integral part of this business). We teach you to differentiate between water washed and hand picked kernel. Do you know that you can actually supply water washed kernel in the name of hand picked kernel? We teach you those tricks on the field. It's not what I write on this faceless forum. It's a practical thing. You can send me an email for more details. Karlxavierkarl@gmail.com or 07035769754

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.