Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business (63488 Views)

Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Hybrid Seedlings Of Cocoa, Oil Palm And Plantain For Sale / 400-500 Kg/h Automatic Cashew Shell And Kernel Separating Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by solreb: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
I have followed the posts on this thread and appreciate all for selfless contributions. We are into Palm kernel nut cracking and supply based in Ondo state. We are willing to establish elsewhere like Imo where the posts so far indicate that there are good sources of uncracked Palm kernel which is our primary raw material. We are also into trading of Palm oil and will be willing to buy from Imo and other places who make durable Palm oil at competitive prices. My whatsapp/call 08032372245. I shall also be buzzing some of you for mutual business relationships.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by nonyjay(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Dear all,
Gods blessings.
Pls I want to be buying palm oil and selling in lagos.
Pls who know how much and how and where I can get in ondo and edo states?
Thanksooo
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2016
nonyjay:
Dear all,

Gods blessings.

Pls I want to be buying palm oil and selling in lagos.

Pls who know how much and how and where I can get in ondo and edo states?

Thanksooo

Hi nonjay

Consider trying ogun and osun state. Going to far off might cost you more in terms of logistics and delivery.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Tonystark701: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello Nonyjay,
Contact me let's talk: starkanthony701@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Tonystark701:
Hello Nonyjay,
Contact me let's talk: starkanthony701@gmail.com

Cheers!

Nice
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
A lot of people have asked me about getting started in Palm Oil Supply Business.

One Advice that will best suit you if you choose to do it.

Watch the cost of your logistics. I.e moving the Crude Palm oil from the location you buy to the location you sell.

Its better to sell close to where you buy from.

Buying from the east and moving it to lagos to sell can be a problem as most market women who will buy from you, will also buy from people bringing it from Osun and Ogun state. Which will always be cheaper than the one from the east.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by loadedangel: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=brianromel post=46633571]A lot of people have asked me about getting started in Palm Oil Supply Business.

One Advice that will best suit you if you choose to do it.

Watch the cost of your logistics. I.e moving the Crude Palm oil from the location you buy to the location you sell.

Its better to sell close to where you buy from.

Buying from the east and moving it to lagos to sell can be a problem as most market women who will buy from you, will also buy from people bringing it from Osun and Ogun state. Which will always be cheaper than the one from the east.
Please I sent you a mail @brianromel but you are yet to reply me. Please are you based in Lagos?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by nonyowen: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please what is d current price for uncracked palm kernel nuts also when cracked what's d price. I have quiet a large amount f it but I do nt knw d current price pls everyone is welcome to contribute to my question thank u all
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by solreb: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
nonyowen:
Please what is d current price for uncracked palm kernel nuts also when cracked what's d price. I have quiet a large amount f it but I do nt knw d current price pls everyone is welcome to contribute to my question thank u all

I am interested in buying from you the uncracked. Price differs depending on geographical location, the variety of palm kernel and how clean it is ( related to qty of fiber in it)
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by solreb: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
FESTAC101:
Please,who knows how much RIVOC is buying PKN per ton in PH?

Rivoc was dead as at the last time I checked them up at their factory in trans-amadi. Have they been revived?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by DAMYH: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello nlders, i jst finished NYSC. But I've already been fully trained on poultry. I stayed on the poultry farm for good three months. After this i went for another training in a sound feedmill for another 3 months to know how feeds are compounded and formulated. Bt the problm is that I'm confused to choose which one to start with because I'm jst a novice in agricultural sector, and also a starter in terms of entrepreneurship. Pls my ogas in the house i need ur kind advices. Thanks in anticipation... #criticisms are also welcomed.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by styveke(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2016
nonyowen:

It goes btw 12 to 15k par ton depending on ur location.
If U r in Delta state, I have a contact in Nsukwa that'll buy from U on a weekly basis.

Call or whatsapp.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by karlxavier(m): 6:07am On Jun 25, 2016
@nonyowen,where is your location?
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by nonyowen: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2016
I am interested in buying from you the uncracked. Price differs depending on geographical location, the variety of palm kernel and how clean it is ( related to qty of fiber in it)

Mine is neat my number is 08066882318 thanks for ur response
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by nonyowen: 8:26am On Jun 25, 2016
karlxavier:
@nonyowen,where is your location?

Enugu state sir
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by nonyowen: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2016
styveke:

It goes btw 12 to 15k par ton depending on ur location.
If U r in Delta state, I have a contact in Nsukwa that'll buy from U on a weekly basis.

Call or whatsapp.

I am in Enugu state but that price tho.
I'd rather the buyer contact me
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by toyeem(f): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls anyone that has palm kernel nut for sale should quote me. Pls state your price per ton and your location. I am in Osun state and would prefer a seller that is within Osun-Ondo-Oyo state. Thanks all
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
toyeem:
Pls anyone that has palm kernel nut for sale should quote me. Pls state your price per ton and your location. I am in Osun state and would prefer a seller that is within Osun-Ondo-Oyo state. Thanks all

Nice Eh David and Paul where are you guys to take this up
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by Acrofab: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2016
I have uncracked palm kernel in ebonyi state. Interested person should quote me.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
Acrofab:
I have uncracked palm kernel in ebonyi state. Interested person should quote me.

Quoted
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by teewai563(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2016
I need links to farms that can provide palm kernel shells. Urgently need to supply 35,000mt in the coming months. Any info please e-mail: upthrustventures11@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by styveke(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2016
teewai563:
I need links to farms that can provide palm kernel shells. Urgently need to supply 35,000mt in the coming months. Any info please e-mail: upthrustventures11@gmail.com. Thanks

I gat the links...plenty.
I'm in Delta state.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dmasters: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thank you @brainromel. I really appreciate your efforts and info here. Please how can I discuss privately with you. Can contact me on j.johnsonetuk@yahoo.com or 08039172247.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by brianromel(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=loadedangel post=46634653][/quote]

Yes I am dear

Sorry I have been out of town.

You can reach me on 07035803388

Brian
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by farmingnewbie: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
brianromel:

Not quite a lot.

For you to start, you first have to decide what oil you will be producing.

CPKO or crude palm kernel oil is the basic for a lot of other oil types that are used for cooking, frying and are a bonding ages for lip sticks and ice cream.

If you want to focus on extracting CPKO, then you have to look at setting up a basic Mill.

I will be dropping the details for setting up and cost later as we go.

Brian

Hi,

I plan to set up a modern small scale oil palm mill in akwa ibom state & I saw you are yet to fulfil this promise. Kindly do the needful. In addition, pls help provide the following answers;

1. Land requirements: How much land required to set up a 0.5 tph ffb plant to produce CPO & CPKO & other by products
2. Do you know any person or company that can design a mill - civil/structural, electrical, mechanical, etc.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by farmingnewbie: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Oduok:
I'm happy to come in contact with this thread. I searched it on google. I have concluded plans to start a palm oil milling plant in Eket local government of Akwa Ibom State immediately after my NYSC in September, 2016. I need advice on the details I may not have known. Marketing etc. I would have quality palm oil, palm kernel nut for sale. The palm oil will be low fatty acid and low peroxide value. Our quality control strategy will be given utmost concern.

Hi bruv,

How far with setting up your mill? Can you share your experiences so far, challenges encountered, etc
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by 9piece: 1:26am On Jul 07, 2016
Quality palm oil available at rivers state for an affordable orice . Contact me on 08168211520.
Please if there is anybody that has contact of buyers in the North do well to contact me so we can do business.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by 9piece: 1:33am On Jul 07, 2016
Contact me on 08168211520
Isaaceniye@gmail.com to buy quality palm oil at affordable price
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by ifeomagodwin75: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Greetings everyone,

Please, I really want to know the truth about Palm and Kernel. My question is Agric Palm Kernel and Native Palm Kernel which one produce more Crude Palm Kernel Oil (CPKO).
I'll be greatful if my question is answered .
Thanks to Brian and Co
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by megaik: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2016
farmingnewbie:

Hi,

I plan to set up a modern small scale oil palm mill in akwa ibom state & I saw you are yet to fulfil this promise. Kindly do the needful. In addition, pls help provide the following answers;

1. Land requirements: How much land required to set up a 0.5 tph ffb plant to produce CPO & CPKO & other by products
2. Do you know any person or company that can design a mill - civil/structural, electrical, mechanical, etc.
If interested in setting up a mill, contact me we can actually work something out...I can help you

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by elaade: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2016
will contact you soon.
Re: The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business by dboss444: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
dboss444:
My fellow nairalanders my nysc is out and I have been posted to the food basket of the nation (Benue state) stream 2 Nov 25.

How do I take advantage of the agricultural potential of the state, any advice will be greatly appreciated

Hello NLanders longest tym my time for nysc service is almost over sept 28 to be precise.

Service in benue state has been a blessing, I must confess benue has every agricultural produce, mineral resources and so many more. Let me focus on agricultural produce for now, do you know that these benue pple sell everything @ a very cheap rate I mean everything. Once it is the season for that product you can get for next to nothing even free. It was here I bought 20 tubers of yam for 600, 40 oranges for 100 naira, basket of tomatoes 300. These guys have evrything I mean everytin my question has always been y r these pple still poor?

Well this season is the season for
Tomato
Okro
Groundnut
Egusi
Soyabeans
Pepper, this is so excessive that a woman gave free for buying tomato
If any one is intrested in knowing more about these products he can ask questions here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.