Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? (1053 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Quit Our R-ship Over My Presidential Ambition / If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by Beemhan(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
So every time I hear how a guy proposes to a girl and she says yes and then they get married and live happily ever after...blablabla. But how about a situation where she says NO, what then happens? What could be the probable result of a scenario whereby you propose to a girl and she says ''NO''
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
If a lady says no, and she truly means no, and the dude does not possess enough charisma to convince the lady to say yes, The relationSHIP is assumed to have sank!!!

EOS....
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by wilybebsy(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Nt realy sha, buh as for me ain't goin back 2 dat shiit...
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by BreezyCB(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Over D Moon
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by 48noble(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Freeze ur attitude
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by donTbone(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2015
NO means 'am not seeing you as my husband'...
So why wait again! undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by bmxshop: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2015
No, means continue bleeping me while searching for a fiance- a wonderful arrangement for the man in question.
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by feldido(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Its needless still hanging around... Just like a fowl trying to eat a groundnut from a sealed bottle. grin
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by libertyfather(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Try Again!!
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by Mutuwa(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Beemhan:
So every time I hear how a guy proposes to a girl and she says yes and then they get married and live happily ever after...blablabla. But how about a situation where she says NO, what then happens? What could be the probable result of a scenario whereby you propose to a girl and she says ''NO''

same thing that happens when u unwrap a bar of chocolate,only to discover it is spoilt.
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by omoelu1(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2015
na to carry jet fly commot.

his ofa...
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by Owliver(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
No means NO. if she's still confortable with me as a lover i will carry on but will never propose to her till rapture.
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by yemstok(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
lol.

You still fit dey collect salary after sack letter?
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by gunners160(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2015
If she says no,it simply means "Bleep off you are not good enough" or "she has a boo beta dan you"
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by dmcdad: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice analogy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
feldido:
Its needless still hanging around... Just like a fowl trying to eat a groundnut from a sealed bottle. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by coldHeat: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
May i humbly but carelessly assume an assumption that the scenario the OP is painting would involve the couple having courted for a while, past the preliminary stages of acquaintance, dating and friendship.

When a man is in a relationship with a woman and he feels it is time to take things to the next level and he asks for her hand and she says no ("I can't marry you" it may just be that the woman is not convinced yet that he is mature enough to take care of her.

For some ladies a "no" may just simply mean "ask me again" or "you are not ready" or "you are not mature" and she might just be waiting for the guy to "man up".

Now I am talking about maturity in the sense of enlightenment, temperance and spirituality; this is not about how fat his bank account is or how long his copulatory organ is.

A lady might love a man to pieces but might just be waiting for him to be able to take care of her and lead her onto maturity as well.

Such a mature lady if a "child" asks her out, she won't want to say yes. Being a mother to a sucking, tantruming, pamper-wetting husband is not just an all-time job; it is a painstaking one as well.

Sometimes the thing about being a guy is you have to wake up to reality and become mature well enough that everyone around you will be able to notice quietly.

Most times the degree of understanding of this most important pre-requisite to marriage varies from guy to guy, and a sensible lady will never rush a man that is not mature enough into marriage; she would rather support him, care for him and wait for him to grow in his understanding by himself (because for some strange reason, if you try to rush a guy to mature quickly mentally as a woman, your intentions and actions, (though noble and well meant) if left unchecked might just escalate into a cataclysmic exhibition of disaster in the relationship...)

So, if a lady says no to a guy's proposal AFTER DATING HIM FOR A PASSING OF TIME (and not after just 2 and a half dates in an eatery), it most probably means he has more work to do on himself to convince her that he is more than capable to cherish her, protect her and provide for her and their future family.

My school of thought albeit rendered so scrupulously, is based on the assumption that they have dated / courted for a space of time.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by swagnificient(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2015
na final whistle be that, game over
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by IamLEGEND1: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by osazeeblue01: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
More than over.
Re: If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over? by wizsolzy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
The relationship ends with imediate effect naaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Woo A Lady That Is With Another Guy In Their Presence / Need An Advice! / 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.