Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. (12858 Views)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by cheerokee(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2015
juitar:
She's real, we used 2b friends on 2go wen i was active dere, she's 4rm d north,but I've 4gotin d name of ha tribe,dt was d 1st time I heard abt it. Dere4 she's real

Liar from the pit of hell cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Abdullateef77:
Her name is hadiza,she was one of the soldiers deployed during the presidential elections

Ehn!... Which presidential election?

This pics is so old. So old.
I saw it back in 2008 and it wasn't even new then.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by kalufelix(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2015
millitary or no millitary this bi+ch is so so damn beautiful...shii
who s the lucky guy eating her apple...damn!!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2015
Bibidear:
She is beautiful,she should be from the north
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2015
She's beautiful sha,but not so beautiful,her face is round,she looks a bit like Aisha Buhari
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by emamos: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2015
orogodoganyin:
who said dat's d most beautiful one. u jst chose a random female soldier to create a thread.
anyway, the navy generally has finer babes

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by 400billionman: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Felaak47:
shocked kiss guys please rate this sexy army chick.

We have more beautiful girls in police who can make you leave work..
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2015
idontbilivit
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by boujaye: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Felaak47:
shocked kiss guys please rate this sexy army chick.

She isn't a soldier, but a corper. those cloth she puts on are just to catch fun.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Abdullateef77(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Enypie:

This pics is so old. So old. I saw it back in 2008 and it wasn't even new then.

It is what i know,i have even forgoten her surname...so i dont agree with you
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by abubaka101: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Enypie:

This pics is so old. So old.
I saw it back in 2008 and it wasn't even new then.
I remember seeing dis pix during d fuel subsidy protests in January 2012. It was even on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday / Guys,for Your Eyes Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.