Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. (12846 Views)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Felaak47(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked kiss guys please rate this sexy army chick.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Elslim: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
na film

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Felaak47(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Elslim:
na film
guy no be film o it's reality.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by iamauxin(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Well, that's an example of a square peg in a round hole...what unemployment can cause.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by rabex(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
this girl no dey army ohh..na ex-boys week for ABU ZARIA.Na one of them girlfriends.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
op shey that skin resemble d one wey dey under sun fr training bfr? wake up

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Tolexander: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
rabex:
this girl no dey army ohh..na ex-boys week for ABU ZARIA.Na one of them girlfriends.
she dey army.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by piicity(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
*WHO TOLD YOU SO OP.WHAT IF I BRING YOU ANOTHER ONE FAR BERA DAN DIZ,WETIN YOU GO DO*

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Starships4u(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Blood of CHESOKS!! Is this real??
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Starships4u(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hei dude!! That aint a military bae' look at her headtie that's typical of a bloody civilian.... I rest my case....

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by juitar(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
She's real, we used 2b friends on 2go wen i was active dere, she's 4rm d north,but I've 4gotin d name of ha tribe,dt was d 1st time I heard abt it. Dere4 she's real
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
She's beautiful but I guess she's abt to start her training cuz she dznt look like sm1 that as passed thru those sufferings the military go thru.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by solodox(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tolexander:
she dey army.
oya rank, date of entry and place of designation?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
That girl is not in Nigerian army! Op has been infected with naija blogging spirit.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Bibidear(f): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
She is beautiful,she will be from the north

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Visocrate(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
most beautiful ko most ugly ni
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by dguizman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is not real OP,shey dis her skin look like person wey don under military training in Nigeria?
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by ojay2053(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
taaa! if i hear say she dey Army.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Abdullateef77(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Her name is hadiza,she was one of the soldiers deployed during the presidential elections
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
My babe fucck hell out of me today... Pls how do I mix Milk, Raw Egg, Maltina and Blood Tonic together...Ahhh! I can't breathe
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by tayoxx(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
this one no fit be infantry soldier na...na office this one go dey stay...or she fit be Mp or she go dey sports unit..or maybe she still dey nda
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
I saw this pic some yrs back......
Anyways she's really beautiful...looks like an ajebo to me...maybe she's an army doctor, or engineer or in one of those professions that doesn't involve direct combat....
She doesn't look like someone that finished from nda
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by BUSHHUNTER: 12:45am On Jul 16, 2015
That's Halloween occasion where you can put on anything you wanna be like

I was there
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Khd95(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Oga Na media person jarey..

WIC soldier go tie scarf under helmet undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2015
Felaak47:
shocked kiss guys please rate this sexy army chick.
wow
are u very sure say na a naija female soldier be dat coz most of the female soldiers for naija wey i dey see tend to look like dat musician called Seal.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by sarmiie(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2015
I'm sure she has stories to tell....
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by orogodoganyin(m): 5:09am On Jul 16, 2015
who said dat's d most beautiful one. u jst chose a random female soldier to create a thread.
anyway, the navy generally has finer babes
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 16, 2015
That's what we call naturally beautiful light skinned female not artificial beauty trending these days.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by rabex(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Tolexander post=35904694]she dey army.[/quote no bros I knw dis girl and her boyfriend personally
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by Ewizard(m): 6:29am On Jul 16, 2015
mugus no fit even see d scarf wey dey her head... blind e-diots.
no b only army!! uba nka!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by lanxebony(m): 6:32am On Jul 16, 2015
That can be nollywood in action or anything you wanna call it BT she is not an army
1 she can't use blue head scaf with her uniform
2. She can't wear any inner wear except camouflage even if she is a medic
BT she is hot
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. by cheerokee(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2015
rabex:

you nailed it man, Am sure you're an Abusite

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Guys Don't Fall For This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.