Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? (12256 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Most Girls Are Not Faithful In Their Relationship Cos Of Poverty / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by weyreypey: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Oh yes,I have. And OP,you implied from ur post that it's only guys that have this strong urge for sex.
But that's a very wrong assertion.
Meet a nym.pho and you will understand what I mean.
Last warning kennygee
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Oh! Very satisfying.
Although,I cant say the same thing about the taste. smiley

Maybe it's because I was multi-tasking. You know,chatting,cooking and semi-sleeping.

You had a great night?.

yeah its better to finish what youre doing or you wont really taste the food

or maybe the food just wasn't too great grin grin

yeah it was good thanks and yours
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
weyreypey:

Last warning kennygee

How did I get here?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sassybae:
Nah can never get tired, am still too young

A lot of guys out thr r looking to date a girl like u. #word
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Juliesexy:
Do people hate sex? They must be mad. undecided
If you hate sex, you're going to have a very big problem in your marriage.

Sex is very sweet and most of all, very essential. In as much as I don't always think about sex, I don't hate it oo. grin
Would u gv it to ur man any and everytime he wants it n u wont get tired of his ass wen d demand gets ridiculous?

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
nidera:
I ve, and I quit .he doesn't even know what romance is all abt
Was he d the type dat never cared where n when?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Oh yes,I have. And OP,you implied from ur post that it's only guys that have this strong urge for sex.
But that's a very wrong assertion.
Meet a nym.pho and you will understand what I mean.
I only used guys as a case study.
I do kw dat girls also request for sex crazily. I kw a lot of dem, who r friends bt unfortunately for me I avnt had dchance to date such
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its better to finish what youre doing or you wont really taste the food

or maybe the food just wasn't too great grin grin

yeah it was good thanks and yours
Nope. It wasn't. Cooking is one skill I lack. Now being a bachelor,I wish I added it to my set of know-hows.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

I only used guys as a case study.
I do kw dat girls also request for sex crazily. I kw a lot of dem, who r friends bt unfortunately for me I avnt had dchance to date such
Except you are a sex machine too,don't look forward to it.

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Except you are a sex machine too,don't look forward to it.
Oboi @ a time en... honestly typing, I wuldnt mind finding such. I ve had a fair share with women n I think I can say I can handle it wen it occurs
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
profojah:
My babe fucck hell out of me today.....Pls how do I mix Milk, Raw egg, Maltina and Blood tonic together?. Ahhh!!..I can't breathe!

Lies
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Am tempted to share some experiences with you but out of respect for these ladies and the fact that this is a public forum,I shall refrain.

But I just hope you date one. You self go testify.
You go know say there's a difference between half a dozen and 6. kiss
Well lets jst leave it @ dat. I kw evry1 'll wna kw ur experience bt like u said out of respect for d ladies. Before dem go come turn my thread to bashing after enjoyin d read sad
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Lies
Wah makes u think he's lying? LOL
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
Nope. It wasn't. Cooking is one skill I lack. Now being a bachelor,I wish I added it to my set of know-hows.

Lol at least you admitted it grin

what was it, just out of sadistic interest grin
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by wordbank(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
God please I need a sex addict
I wan fucck till I collapse
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
wordbank:
God please I need a sex addict
I wan fucck till I collapse
Hahaha... sure u can handle what comes after?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by cyprianlah(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
In most relationships guys (male) always seem to have more sexual desires than females. At one point in our relationships we're not gna deny the fact that our spouse has onetime or the other complained about our regular desire n request for sex, (especially those cohabiting). Sometimes we meet innocent girls(by innocent i mean a girl u actually know u are the person that taught here all she knows sexually) but end up spoiling[/b]them, making them do certain things they probably haven't done before maybe cos they'r inexperienced about dating or jst doing whatever pleases their b.f which later result to them getting tired and irritated of the relationship in the long run. I've got female friends who complain of been tired of their relationship cos their boyfriends always demanding sex whenever the tought comes to mind, nt considering their mood. One said whenever they r in public and he starts hurrying her up she already knows what he's up to, even under hot weather (konji truly na orphan), but dat anytime she complains abt it to him all he says is 'baby am sry, am just so used to u dats why'.

[b]My QUESTIONS

[bi'm i a weak being sexually or addicted to sex by nature?
Is it that i exhibit such habit only when i cohabit or is it a way of expressing excess love?
I'm i so used to my partner that i can't avoid them sexually
Babes, have u in one time found yourself in such a relationship, n how did u handle it?(no need to b ashamed)
[/b]

My friend stop generalizing
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by weyreypey: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
kennygee:

How did I get here?
Must I get all the sordid details out here?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by weyreypey: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

He's underaged
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by wordbank(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

All die na die o
E beta say na fucck kill me than poverty
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by wordbank(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
weyreypey:

He's underaged
Ancestor I dey hail o
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Lies
Brito John my guy...why u like to dey disguise like woman?. You wan dey scam your fellow guyz?. From Oyin17 to Oyind17..Na wa ohh!..I know the gullible one will fall for you!!
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
profojah:

John my guy...why u like to dey disguise like woman?. You wan dey scam your fellow guyz?. From Oyin17 to Oyind17..Na wa ohh!..I know the gullible one will fall for you!!

Hahaha,,,,,the joke is on you. I was angry with you but decided to forgive you cause it's not worth it. You can continue calling me whatever you want but I'm glad I'm not angry with u again...............I'm done talking with u here.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by nidera(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:
Was he d the type dat never cared where n when?
no..
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol at least you admitted it grin

what was it, just out of sadistic interest grin
SPAGHETTI grin

You do realise how we derailed this tread right? cheesy

We are lucky the op is a nice guy.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
wordbank:

All die na die o
E beta say na fucck kill me than poverty
grin bros abeg no wound my ribs dis nite. lol
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
SPAGHETTI grin

You do realise how we derailed this tread right? cheesy

We are lucky the op is a nice guy.

Lol mehn

Derailing is my specialty

But anyway I hail you OP

btw how did you manage to mess up spaghetti, even I can do that

or was it some kind of concoction of sauce that ruined you
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Hahaha,,,,,the joke is on you. I was angry with you but decided to forgive you cause it's not worth it. You can continue calling me whatever you want but I'm glad I'm not angry with u again...............I'm done talking with u here.
I'll open a thread for you now!..trust me! Brito john my guy
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
profojah:

I'll open a thread for you now!..trust me! Brito john my guy

Do it now!
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oyind17:

Do it now!
Reply my pm first!
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
profojah:
Reply my pm first!

which pm? you are so childish. Oya send the pm let me reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World / Fulani Chief Calls For Inter-tribal Marriages Among NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.