Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? (12249 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Most Girls Are Not Faithful In Their Relationship Cos Of Poverty / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
profojah:
Reply my pm first!

which pm? you are so childish. Oya send the pm let me reply
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
profojah:
Reply my pm first!

which pm? you are so childish. Oya send the pm let me reply
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol mehn

Derailing is my specialty

But anyway I hail you OP

btw how did you manage to mess up spaghetti, even I can do that

or was it some kind of concoction of sauce that ruined you

Thank God u kw... Bt dnt call me nice yet, if nt for my wifi messing me up since morning, going on n off, una for don hear am for my hand since tongue
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thebachelor:
SPAGHETTI grin

You do realise how we derailed this tread right? cheesy

We are lucky the op is a nice guy.
Today na ur Christmas, no tnx to my connection. angry
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2015
Teeboy15:

Thank God u kw... Bt dnt call me nice yet, if nt for my wifi messing me up since morning, going on n off, una for don hear am for my hand since tongue

Lol

Oga sorry o, but cant you see how I was interrogating bachelor

My derailment still got you some useful info na grin
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by weyreypey: 4:51am On Jul 17, 2015
wordbank:

Ancestor I dey hail o
Hey howdy
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by wordbank(m): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2015
weyreypey:

Hey howdy
I dey gidigba

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by weyreypey: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2015
wordbank:

I dey gidigba
Go and sleep the vagna will still remain same even after 39hours of non stop pounding
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by wordbank(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2015
weyreypey:

Go and sleep the vagna will still remain same even after 39hours of non stop pounding
How u take know
She don run enter dia flat by 5am cos today na public holiday n her fada dey house

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2015
profojah:

I'll open a thread for you now!..trust me! Brito john my guy
laugh and dies
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by wordbank(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2015
weyreypey:

Make I pound finish first then we go know d difference between penis and prick
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Uchesis: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
profojah:
My babe fucck hell out of me today.....Pls how do I mix Milk, Raw egg, Maltina and Blood tonic together?. Ahhh!!..I can't breathe!
d scent of ur lie strong lyk malam perfume

2 Likes

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

Oga sorry o, but cant you see how I was interrogating bachelor

My derailment still got you some useful info na grin
Dat one dey. U try ... kiss

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Uchesis:

d scent of ur lie strong lyk malam perfume
hwhehehe... u no b gud Persn grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Juliesexy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
"Sex is very sweet and most of all, very essential" shocked cheesy

I know say you go dey drink am like water. I trust you. tongue grin
Do you hate sex? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Juliesexy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Teeboy15:

Would u gv it to ur man any and everytime he wants it n u wont get tired of his ass wen d demand gets ridiculous?
Too much of everything, they say, is bad.

You do, you take a break, you live to do another day.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juliesexy:
Do you hate sex? lipsrsealed
Fucck no! I don't. lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Well too much of everytin dey bad oooo nt jst sex related tins sef

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Well too much of everytin dey bad oooo nt jst sex related tins sef
Everything like what and what?
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Nickymezor(f): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Everything like what and what?
foods, drugs, drinks n Wat hv u

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Juliesexy:
Too much of everything, they say, is bad.

You do, you take a break, you live to do another day.

U my type of geh... take 5 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
foods, drugs, drinks n Wat hv u
Oh, yeah. Of course.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Juliesexy(f): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:

U my type of geh... take 5 cool
grin *takes 5*
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Once dated a real calabar gal...bro, I really gat 2 retire b4 my retirement age. The gal na real nymph! At a time I started making research on the effects of dog meat on ladies.
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Teeboy15(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
Once dated a real calabar gal...bro, I really gat 2 retire b4 my retirement age. The gal na real nymph! At a time I started making research on the effects of dog meat on ladies.
Hehehe... abeg ship d babe come meet me cool
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:

bro, no pray 4 dt kind babe I swear, cos na u go giv up

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by loshybab(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
Lmao! Effects of dogmeat on ladies,ds phrase gt me laffin lyk dere's no tomao. Guy,u no break my ribs ooo
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by loshybab(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
I smell unrealised #wantitin# btw bachelor dn gurgle...love una derailment dou #mk una chop knuckle!
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by loshybab(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teeboy15:
My mouth no ft do mistke mk dt kind prayer,na suicide. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by Gurgle(f): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
loshybab:
I smell unrealised #wantitin# btw bachelor dn gurgle...love una derailment dou #mk una chop knuckle!

#chopping grin
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by NEROSKY(m): 3:53am On Jul 19, 2015
nidera:
I ve, and I quit .he doesn't even know what romance is all abt

Hahahahaha grin grin grin, is good u quit, becos na ashewo no dey allow romance *jumps to strafing*
Re: Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? by NEROSKY(m): 3:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Juliesexy:
Do people hate sex? They must be mad. undecided
If you hate sex, you're going to have a very big problem in your marriage.

Sex is very sweet and most of all, very essential. In as much as I don't always think about sex, I don't hate it oo. grin
Oya bar man, give dis hot babe one crate of origin for my name!! Big up wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Look At What My Husband Has Done! / Is It Advisable To Marry At 22-25 As A Man? / You Can Only Choose 1 Of These Big Booty Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.