Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF (64333 Views)

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by adekennis(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
CocoyamHead:
the guy self mumu... he shouldnt have asked that way, nonetheless, he should have sent her this...
lolzzz
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by jamex93(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
kai

too bad for d guy b DAT
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MemphisDepay(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
sheybi we av seen dis topic before oga oooi
why are you on top of me? I ought to be on top of you..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by ayusco85(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by lonelydora: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
CocoyamHead:
the guy self mumu... he shouldnt have asked that way, nonetheless, he should have sent her this...

You mean Bro.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Dhotseal(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
dakerabbi:
Silence is truly golden. grin

The next person who opens a new thread with this same pix will be compelled to see TB Joshua.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by engrjosefz(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
grin Bottomless pits
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
dovelike:
Ahhhhh. SMH. undecided

let's roll

i hv exactly what bigger than d big plantain
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by sk4real2(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
lolz, the get Na badoo
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
MemphisDepay:
why are you on top of me? I ought to be on top of you..
I tink if am on top u will enjoy it more

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by jeremiah92(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
HAhaahahajajaa...sorry bro go see doctor 106 r what ever his name is.....but guys with small ********* can still make their girl friend fill the. Pleasure. Just call me to stand in for you...thas the trick....
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MemphisDepay(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Eyekandi:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I just splashed tea on my laptop hahahaha
are you an Ebira girl? It is called system. That sounds much more better.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Crixina(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

This is d kinda thread ladies find very interesting. When its a guy @ d receiving end undecided
abeg relax, have seen more ladies bashing threads on NL more than all the tea in China. one male bashing thread doesn't make any difference.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by layinkakeem(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2015
She dey craze nii ? Lol

But this one still better sha what about the girl wey dey use cocumber ! Lmao !
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by JoeCutie(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis world don spoil finish
Azzin ehn! The thing jus taya me. embarassed
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by ut47(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
How dis one take help Nigeria.....
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Skoopy(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Lol

What else do you expect from a séx addict?

Either ways, na your friend first find trouble, him for kukuma allow the sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by hustler86(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Miracle4Sure:
Choii........dis 1 strong oooo. In other news, Today nah my birthday oooo

Hbd
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by seanjy4konji: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2015
olobo fife
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Alexisu: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Plantain vs Banana grin grin grin

The diff is crystal clear.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by marwanafrica: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2015
ntn to learn from dis honestly
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by refreshrate: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Teeboy15:

This is d kinda thread ladies find very interesting. When its a guy @ d receiving end undecided

Think beyond the box, na here you go begin see the 4kaholics of Nairaland in their true form.
Use your church mind know wetin suppose follow guy. No subsidy for that one
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by NGBABY3: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
D guy needs some advice on how to make it big in order to satisfy his babe. Please any one with advice? ... I equally need it. Thanx.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by braine(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
You cant tell if the small one is the ex's D. It might be that the ex's D is too huge and she prefers a smaller one. I wonder how people simply assume the smaller Banana belongs to the Ex.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by AreaFada2: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
DennisEche:
that ex bf is a disgrace to naija guys for asking such a useless and senceless question..... Mumu that serves him right..... As for the girl nice response

Well, after she scatter her toto with one hundred men, she needs to start jumping from one big prick to another. grin cheesy
But the guy mumu sha. When girls dey yakpa he dey go ask that yeye question. grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by purplekayc(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Eyekandi:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
I just splashed tea on my laptop hahahaha
hahaaaaa. lolz why he too get small banana ?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by lebete3000: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
dakerabbi:

Ogede Agbagbe!
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Oloshos everywhere. Mtchewww rollin my kush
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by MemphisDepay(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015
badaoyeyemi:
I tink if am on top u will enjoy it more
well... Ermmm you may be right. But I like to be on top of you most times, its my damn duty.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Edusouls(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis world don spoil finish
no be una women spoil am finish.?
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by harry509: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
dakerabbi:
lolz. Sum girls can b so 4uni, rememba nt all dat glitar's Rr gold ooh.
Re: Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF by Daintilicious(f): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Destroying things before marriage. No no for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.