Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (44019 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by clevadani: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
betty202020:
is it buharis projest? where is ur wisdom? public private partnership project that people will pay through tow fees for 25 years? who is fooling who here. for federal government to build a bridge its citizenry will ply and still pay for it and u are here to spew trash. by the way who commissioned the project, buhari? may ur brain successfully reformat.
Commisioned the project
How can something that has not been completed be commisioned?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Is the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge still going on? Let's see if Buhari will complete it.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by brirold(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
Good.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by shalomm: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
PUSH1:

Inquire from the ministry of works

abeg go sit down...... Party politics no go allow una talk the truth.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by wazobiaN9(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir

oponu.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by sirxbit(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

I tot u biafrans sed u were being marginalised and dat der is no federal project in igboland? Ur brain is alredi diluted with biafran kerosine.
grin
rudebouy:

I tot u biafrans sed u were being marginalised and dat der is no federal project in igboland? Ur brain is alredi diluted with biafran kerosine.
wicked 1..lwkmd
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by NDPVF(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
abagoro:
Just like EFCC, Power, Refineries and other sectors expect the bridge to be constructed without being politicised. Also expect some people to claim it.

Sai Buhari!
[/s]Abagoro,you are the most use.less i have ever met today.

You are stup!d by trying to misinform the public that work actually commenced on that bridge since the brainless idiot from Daura took over.The pix says otherwise.
You are not in the know,the processes involved in bridge construction.
For you to get to that level of work in that pix,you must have done at least 8-10months tedious work.you must have undergone the process of EIA,Soil test/diving works,approach road construction,pilling of pipes,renforcement work/iron fitting,casting of the renforced pipes,base formation.etc.Their are other minor but critical processes which i didnt factor in.

If you have heard of Ibeno-Onna-portharcourt road,which i happens to be among the team of CLOs that saw to its smooth running,which was initiated by OBJ,it took over ten years to cross the bridge from my community to the neigbouring community where the bridge terminates.
In fact,it was Gej that commissioned that bridge.
So i know what am saying.
Stop decieving the uninformeds.

Did you forget that that bridge is under PPP of some sort,with Company funding over 70% of it,on BOT ground,and FG funding 30% of it,which Gej paid already?.
What am saying is,work has been going on there,courtsey of Gej.Buhari has no input in it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by sweetgala(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?

Why are they trying to connect to the NE and NC when they hate the born to rule so bad
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

abeg go sit down...... Party politics no go allow una talk the truth.

Some of you guys will be the worst president the way you think.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by NDPVF(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?
[/s] It baffles me how you are being grossly misguided.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2015
wazobiaN9:

oponu.
ete mfo unam ikot
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by M4gunners: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2015
APC told us during campaign there was nothing like 2nd niger bridge. Now shame go catch bad people. GEJ my HERO.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by thewarrior72: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Yorubas will not be happy about this bridge, they are yet to get over & forgive Stella odua & GEJ for upgrading Enugu airport

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by NDPVF(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
abagoro:

That is why I was one of those that fought hard for Buhari's emergence. Nigeria has always had good policies on paper but corruption and impunity destroys implementation. Take for example the East-West road Wike has reached agreement with FG to rehabilitate. During Jonathan, Amaechi was attacked and called a traitor for doing same and denied the rights to do same.
[/s]I mourn your brain.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by shalomm: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2015
PUSH1:

Some of you guys will be the worst president the way you think.

Bro, No vex, but the truth dey bitter. Party Politics/Religious sentiment/ethnicity&regionalism is what is killing this country. I AM NOT A PARTISAN....so i am empirical in my analogy.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2015
abagoro:

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/07/photosgovernor-obiano-visits-site-of.html?m=1

That's a good work over there, I can see Iron rods of 20mm n 25mm.
kudos nice Job.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir
why dont you add the death frm bombing also.....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Filmewell(f): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2015
nonsense as far as there is an interstate road in anambra that has not been built for the first time .Anambra governors are hypocrites.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2015
Nice project. This bridge needs to be high enough so Ocean-liners can access beneath suppose the Niger River is dredged.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by fisaylab: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir

With his father money.poor thinking
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by CyberWolf: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
khela:
Abeg make una help my life, I no knw wetin I press, nw everything in laptop de open wit Google chrome. Abeg make una help una brother, solution needed nw nw.
system restore
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2015
fisaylab:

With his father money.poor thinking
thank u
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Bdemmy(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir

How come none of these projects were completed during his tenure?

Would they not have scored home cheap marks during his campaign?

That's what happens when you have good intentions but surround yourself with bunch of gluttonous baboons.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2015
afolag:
why dont you add the death frm bombing also.....
Na only negative things u dey see self? try b positive for once abegg.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Superman11(m): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir

How many people are you?? Speak for your self always
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
Bdemmy:

How come none of these projects were completed during his tenure?

Would they not have scored home cheap marks during his campaign?

That's what happens when you have good intentions but surround yourself with bunch of gluttonous baboons.
first ask urself duration such projects always take...then I'll answer ur lame question
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Rapmoney(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Must u always exhibit ur stupidity on NL?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Superman11:

ur opinion don't count..thank u for saying sth
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Superman11:

ur opinion don't count..thank u for saying sth
Apsss:

Na only negative things u dey see self?
try b positive for once abegg.
all rite I rest ma case......GEJ OUR HERO
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by dekdek: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
For six years when Jonah-daft was in charge, nothing of such. All was propaganda upon propaganda. If the drunkard had won his election work would have seize
Yet some foolish ibos will claim they are yet to see change. The General has sustained the emergence of this bridge. I Av no doubt in my heart that after his first year haters of the General will turn around to worship him.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by stevnwigw: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
chinology:
B.astard focus on ur useless worthless state. We are not interested in ur assertion whether for good or whatever!

[s][/s]
vagabond, i forgot your mother ws a w.hore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits The Ikeja Bus Terminal In Lagos State (Photos & Video) / Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.