Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (44017 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Celestone(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
We all pray it shall be but not abandoned.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lawflec(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Obiano didn't wear his usual customised Ankara. grin

Thank God o!
May be he has been advised. i seriously dont get the reason why the.man has consistently worn that cloth as if he is unable to get a better one
. Change of cloth....good for him better for Buhari
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
Just shut the ffuuccck up.
Jona released all the necessary money required for the project. The rest shall be recovered by tolling the igbos that will be using the bridge.

Buhari has no hand in this continued project.

Buhari is no friend of Ndiigbo. He is even yet to appoint an igbo in his cabinet. Buhari is anti-Igbo.

chuna1985:

why are u satanoids trying to link up every good thing with buhari

GEJ has already released Money to start n complete that project.

Let buhari start his own developments let us see.

At the fullest of time, you would know the truth about the funding of the project!
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Lakeland4321: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

amesime tutu...u r more silly here!
one problem with u guys is "speculation".
so amaechi is now a saint bfr u guys?
let's watch out
I am not saying he's a saint, its a fact that amaechi's last 2yrs was a disaster but i also believe everyone has a right to choose where/who he wants to align with. If this fight didnt happen then it would still have occured if PEJ insists on wike being pdp candidate thereby distorting the silent zoning arrangement. Corruption and looting in naija no know brother
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by kenoz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Okay
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by BestySam(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Arsene Wenger is that you
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ManMountain(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amagmilton:
...brain..less yoruba goat, u asked for the meaning of Asaba in Igbo and i gave u the meaning. Now u are asking me who asked me?..,never knew u were this brain.less..but come o, who will chase us away?..mayb that will happen when all yorubas are chased away from South West to benin republic..

Heheeheheeehhehehe, this Ijaw is still bleating here, but for Jonathan that allowed yibboee goats to have a voice in Nigeria, you will still be begging for relevance in Nigeria and crying marginalization.
Anuofia. grin
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
Just shut the ffuuccck up.
Jona released all the necessary money required for the project. The rest shall be recovered by tolling the igbos that will be using the bridge.

Buhari has no hand in this continued project.

Buhari is no friend of Ndiigbo. He is even yet to appoint an igbo in his cabinet. Buhari is anti-Igbo.
"Cabinet"...which cabinet? Does buhari have a cabinet? Meanwhile buhari hasn't appointed any itsekiri, urhobo, isoko, ijaw, tiv, idoma, igala, gwari, etsako, owan, ishan, kalabari, kanuri e.t.c. Buhari is anti-itsekiri, anti-urhobo, anti-ibibio, anti-kalabari, anti-ogoni, anti-etsako,anti-isiko, anti-idoma, anti-igala...infact he is anti-everybody
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by dekdek: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
my father must be ashamed he begot a very foolish kunt .

Really.......do u Av to bring ur family problems on an online forum fool?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
melzabull:
uncouth?... are you tired? well I only talk to selected people like you in this manner. Look at your first comment on this thread and tell me how palatable it sounds to the ears. Now you have mouth to complain...u tink say na only una get bad mouth? hypocrite! so men are permitted to be st√pid, iddiatic, irrational, and uncouth, just like you are? Your moniker alone shows how st√pid you are. Now you receive fire for fire and you start complaining...mtcheww

btw, ask your dad to stop raping your sister so you don't go calling your sister mummy mummy....just and advice... ciao smiley

loooooool I don dey follow you from 2day, yibobasher2 has been destroyed, NNE you r too much, love u love u love u muuahh...you finished him, pls were r those yorobbber idiets

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
kaycid77:

loooooool I don dey follow you from 2day, yibobasher2 has been destroyed, NNE you r too much, love u love u love u muuahh...you finished him, pls were r those yorobbber idiets

Do you wanna have a bite of the poison grin.........no osu progeny is a match for yibobasher2........you should have followed to the end and see how your nne that was conceived has a result of her bastard father banging her dirty LovePeddler sister was silence. She only tried, but not a match for yibobasher2 tongue
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by omoreporter: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.