Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (44015 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Rexnegro(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir
Govt is a circular something, definitely someone will start sometin he might not be able to finish and someone else will finish it ....Moses saw the promised land but didn't enter , while Joshua entered. So na who finish am matters o ....left to me fuccccck Gej that man was a waste of time in dis con3 history.....
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Amagmilton(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Fool. Keep deceiving yourself. Self denial and deceit is the hallmark of your life in Biafra land grin
What is the meaning of Asaba in Igbo to make it an Igbo Land. You migrated across the river to live there.
Ijaw slaves
..Big fool, Asaba, "Ahaba in Igbo" is formed from an Igbo word Ahabagom, meaning. I have choosen well, and the founding father is Nnebisi..if you think u are wise enough come to the palace of Asagba of Asaba " Prof. Chike Edozien" and tell him that Asaba is not an Igbo Land or that he is not an Igbo, b4 u quote me again, Am Onye Asaba and am Onye Igbo...

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ManMountain(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amagmilton:
..Big fool, Asaba, "Ahaba in Igbo" is formed from an Igbo word Ahabagom, meaning. I have choosen well, and the founding father is Nnebisi..if you think u are wise enough come to the palace of Asagba of Asaba " Prof. Chike Edozien" and tell him that Asaba is not an Igbo Land or that he is not an Igbo, b4 u quote me again, Am Onye Asaba and am Onye Igbo...

Mumu, who asked you for all these usless stories grin
When the time comes, you will chased away across the Niger River that you migrated from.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Stop that project now. Since the Yeebos want their country, instead of building another bridge for the ungrateful ingrates to migrate in millions to Southwest, the first bridge should be blown, a tall wall should be built along river Niger bank and strong fort should be built in Asaba facing the river. If any of the bastards wander towards the wall, he should be shot dead like a dog angry
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by scachy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
And some said (including Fr.Mbaka)that 2nd Niger bridge was a scam by GEJ.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
dekdek:
For six years when Jonah-daft was in charge, nothing of such. All was propaganda upon propaganda. If the drunkard had won his election work would have seize
Yet some foolish ibos will claim they are yet to see change. The General has sustained the emergence of this bridge. I Av no doubt in my heart that after his first year haters of the General will turn around to worship him.
your father must be ashamed he begot a very foolish son.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:
Stop that project now. Since the Yeebos want their country, instead of building another bridge for the ungrateful ingrates to migrate in millions to Southwest, the first bridge should be blown, a tall wall should be built along river Niger bank and strong fort should be built in Asaba facing the river. If any of the bastards wander towards the wall, he should be shot dead like a dog angry
yorubastard pikin, thunder fire you there. Look at this hatefool goat from South West calling others ingrates...wonders shall never end.

Hopeless yorubbish iddiottt, why don't you go and blow the bridge or stop the bridge. Useless FOOOL

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amagmilton:
You have spoken well nwannem. Don't mind that yoloba dunce

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
yorubastard pikin, thunder fire you there. Look at this hatefool goat from South West calling others ingrates...wonders shall never end.

Hopeless yorubbish iddiottt, why don't you go and blow the bridge or stop the bridge. Useless FOOOL

You must truly be an ingrate for you to be pained this much.......One question please, are you Osu or Freeborn?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:

You must truly be an ingrate for you to be pained this much.......One question please, are you Osu or Freeborn?
its your useless fathers that are ingrates. has your father raped your sister today?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amagmilton:

Onye Asaba, we know what to do to people like you when the time comes. You shall all be compelled to choose one between Nigeria and Biafra. If you choose Naija good for you, be forewarned that any treason charge is death by hanging but if your head decide to choose Biafra, he warned that going unnecessary close to the wall shall result in be shot like a dog just like Isreal is doing to Palestinian
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Amagmilton(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
ManMountain:

Mumu, who asked you for all these usless stories grin
When the time comes, you will chased away across the Niger River that you migrated from.
...brain..less yoruba goat, u asked for the meaning of Asaba in Igbo and i gave u the meaning. Now u are asking me who asked me?..,never knew u were this brain.less..but come o, who will chase us away?..mayb that will happen when all yorubas are chased away from South West to benin republic..

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
its your useless fathers that are ingrates. has your father raped your sister today?

You talk just like an Osu.....is it not yet time you will used as sacrifice to appease your dirty gods
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:

You talk just like an Osu.....is it not yet time you will used as sacrifice to appease your dirty gods
yolobaboon, how is human parts business? how many heads are you expected to deliver to your alfa today?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:

Onye Asaba, we know what to do to people like you when the time comes. You shall all be compelled to choose one between Nigeria and Biafra. If you choose Naija good for you, be forewarned that any treason charge is death by hanging but if your head decide to choose Biafra, he warned that going unnecessary close to the wall shall result in be shot like a dog just like Isreal is doing to Palestinian
look at this this yorubbish fool. I thought you maggots said oduduwanker republic would do better without Igbos? when are you going to form your oduduwack republic? why are you bent on sticking with your ab0ki masters in a failed one niveria? useless godforsaken yoloba slaves. FYI, Im also from anioma and we are igbos. If you dont like it, kill your mother, kill your father, then kill yourself

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ifelovemi: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ifelovemi: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
babajero:
GEJ really worked, propaganda killed him, and the coincidence is that the people who killed him are dying by the day, funny right?

Yes GEJ worked but not for Nigerians.

He lacks the political will, that was his undoing and not propaganda.

Real impact on people cannot be cover by propaganda.

Remember he has 5 yrs to do this.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
look at this this yorubbish fool. I thought you maggots said oduduwanker republic would do better without Igbos? when are you going to form your oduduwack republic? why are you bent on sticking with your ab0ki masters in a failed one niveria? useless godforsaken yoloba slaves. FYI, Im also from anioma and we are igbos. If you dont like it, kill your mother, kill your father, then kill yourself

You are so uncouth. Being a woman baffles me more......please try not to give birth in this world cos it will be a great disservice to have your progenies polluting the world with retardation.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ifelovemi: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
betty202020:
is it buharis projest? where is ur wisdom? public private partnership project that people will pay through tow fees for 25 years? who is fooling who here. for federal government to build a bridge its citizenry will ply and still pay for it and u are here to spew trash. by the way who commissioned the project, buhari? may ur brain successfully reformat.

Has the project been commission?
please before you rain insult on people check your mirror.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ifelovemi: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
shut up. Between the building of Niger bridge and zombie Buhari which is slower?

Pa Buhari can't work as fast as the workers on second Niger bridge.

slow poke buhari, baba go slow. Boko Haram decimating hundreds of Nigerians since April 29th 2015.

Keep wailing
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:

You are so uncouth. Being a woman baffles me more......please try not to give birth in this world cos it will be a great disservice to have your progenies polluting the world with retardation.
uncouth?... are you tired? well I only talk to selected people like you in this manner. Look at your first comment on this thread and tell me how palatable it sounds to the ears. Now you have mouth to complain...u tink say na only una get bad mouth? hypocrite! so men are permitted to be st√pid, iddiatic, irrational, and uncouth, just like you are? Your moniker alone shows how st√pid you are. Now you receive fire for fire and you start complaining...mtcheww

btw, ask your dad to stop raping your sister so you don't go calling your sister mummy mummy....just and advice... ciao smiley

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by betty202020(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
ifelovemi:

Has the project been commission?
please before you rain insult on people check your mirror.
only when u knew what PPP is all about
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
uncouth?... well I only talk to selected people like you in this manner. Look at your first comment on this thread and tell me how palatable it sounds. Now you complain...u tink say na only una get bad mouth? hypocrite! so men are permitted to be st√pid, iddiatic, irrational, and uncouth, just like you? You moniker alone shows how st√pid you are.Now you receive fire for fire and you start complaining...mtcheww

btw, ask your dad to stop raping your sister so you don't go calling your sister mummy....just and advice... ciao smiley

You can truly know who someone is by their sensitivity to issue and how much they talk about it. I know you are a product of incest. But be rest assure that I won't judge for that, and you were innocent when it happened. The fault is all your father's that slept with your sister......that bastard should have mastubated instead of pouring the dirty semen that formed you into your sister slimy cu.nt.....that's why I'm advising you not to born in order not to carry the curse from generation to generation. Least I forget, what do you call that bastard again, father or brother in law? grin cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by melzabull(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
yibobasher2:

You can truly know who someone is by their sensitivity to issue and how much they talk about it. I know you are a product of incest. But be rest assure that I won't judge for that, and you were innocent when it happened. The fault is all your father's that slept with your sister......that bastard should have mastubated instead of pouring the dirty semen that formed you into your sister slimy cu.nt.....that's why I'm advising you not to born in order not to carry the curse from generation to generation. Least I forget, what do you call that bastard again, father or brother in law? grin cheesy
Face saving attempt? sorry boo! poor comeback, I've kicked your silly arrse already, no apologies. All i see is pain behind those fake laugh smileys smiley tongue Just take my earlier advise okay? cheesy
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by regirich(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Bias pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?
. GEJ initiated the work so don't think of even giving credit to your grand pa buhari that is busy swimming on GEJ achievements so far.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Khalaifa123h: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
shay na ur account the badluck president release the money to?

why are u satanoids trying to link up every good thing with buhari

GEJ has already released Money to start n complete that project.

Let buhari start his own developments let us see.[/quote]
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by yibobasher2: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
Face saving attempt? sorry boo! poor comeback, I've kicked your silly arrse already, no apologies. All i see is pain behind those fake laugh smileys smiley tongue Just take my earlier advise okay? cheesy

People like you makes my moniker sell grin grin grin.....please do not born for your own good and the sake of the world peace
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by mrtheo33: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?
why is it that some people have decide to be idiot all d days of their lifes? Cant you be reasonable 4 ones?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by GentleFrank(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
That's cool. I hope they will finish the work sooner without stories of fund embezzlement.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Fellonigerians: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
abagoro:

http://www.weeklypostng.com/2015/07/photosgovernor-obiano-visits-site-of.html?m=1

I thought this project hasnt taken off... Chei, APC don carry lies full our head oooo... There is God ooooo!!!
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by babajero(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
ifelovemi:

Yes GEJ worked but not for Nigerians.

He lacks the political will, that was his undoing and not propaganda.

Real impact on people cannot be cover by propaganda.

Remember he has 5 yrs to do this.

God Bless Nigeria.
. You see there you lie once again, everything they are praising buhari today happened under GEJ but instead only what they wrote about was BH, the same BH that is still killing hundreds today but sahara reporters has miraculously gone blind and can't see again, for instance by this time last year we were having un iterupted power Suply instead of to attribute it to whom it's due they said it was rise in water level but now it just happens to be buhari, Ebola came and was defeated but they rather looked for way to eat the presidents glory, almost everything worked right under GEJ but propaganda worked more and it will be the same thing that will run nigeria down, because ppl like you will hear what you like to hear. Buhari have never implimented anything neither has any reasonable thing kicked off under his tenure but what he wants to take another mans glory, the good things are attributed to him but the bad ones are being pushed to GEJ's tenure. Propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.