Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (44020 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by cnwokike(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Governance should continuation irrespective of the difference in persons or polical parties at the helm of affairs at any given point in time. Once the initiative is good and help ameliorate people's suffering, the successive administration should continue and complete it even though it was not started by them. Governance is a continuous process not at intermediate ideas.
brooklyn49:

cos all we see is old policies yielding positive results
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2015
cnwokike:
Governance should continuation irrespective of the difference in persons or polical parties at the helm of affairs at any given point in time. Once the initiative is good and help ameliorate people's suffering, the successive administration should continue and complete it even though it was not started by them. Governance is a continuous process not at intermediate ideas.
are we to consider that now?
thought GEJ's 6yrs was without a single thing?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by NDPVF(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
Superman11:

How many people are you?? Speak for your self always
[/s]Gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Superman11(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Gerrout.

See your life.. I will still were I am. Hah
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by harry509: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Superman11(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

ur opinion don't count..thank u for saying sth

[size=14pt]Who told you my opinion doesn't count? If it didn't you won't be replying .. so so you see it does haha.[/size]
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Superman11:

[size=14pt]Who told you my opinion doesn't count? If it didn't you won't be replying .. so so you see it does haha.[/size]
hehehe... no stress bro
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

Does he have a complete cabinet yet? Wow! Am yet to meet a tribe dat cries foul like u guys.

If igbos can cry like dis den wot will other minority tribes do? Na wa oh!
Yorubas fought gej because he didn't recognize them in his cabinet.

Part of the reasons they stuck with Apc is because of VP osinbajo.

So shut the bleep up.

Igbos were forerunners prior the independence In 1960. from Herbert macaulay to Nnamdi Azikiwe. by 1960 Nigeria had four regions. Igbos controlled 2 regions out of 4. yorubas controlled western region by akintola, ahmadu bello controlled northern region. and Igbos controlled mid western region by osadebey and Igbos controlled eastern region by Michael okpara.

So with azikiwe as president and Igbos controlling two out of 4 regions. and Igbos occupying other juicy spots in the federal government by 1960. Being one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria with millions of Industrious send successful indigènes in Nigeria and across the globe, tell tell me why Igbos should be silent ?

Even federal character is enshrined in our constitution. Buhari had be better recognize It or prepare for our trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by peeta89(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2015
It was this 2nd Niger bridge that Jonathan used to deceive Easterners so that he will get their votes. But at the end he lost. Of what immediate benefit is the bridge to them now?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by emmatok(m): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Abagoro,you are the most use.less i have ever met today.

You are stup!d by trying to misinform the public that work actually commenced on that bridge since the brainless idiot from Daura took over.The pix says otherwise.
You are not in the know,the processes involved in bridge construction.
For you to get to that level of work in that pix,you must have done at least 8-10months tedious work.you must have undergone the process of EIA,Soil test/diving works,approach road construction,pilling of pipes,renforcement work/iron fitting,casting of the renforced pipes,base formation.etc.Their are other minor but critical processes which i didnt factor in.

If you have heard of Ibeno-Onna-portharcourt road,which i happens to be among the team of CLOs that saw to its smooth running,which was initiated by OBJ,it took over ten years to cross the bridge from my community to the neigbouring community where the bridge terminates.
In fact,it was Gej that commissioned that bridge.
So i know what am saying.
Stop decieving the uninformeds.

Did you forget that that bridge is under PPP of some sort,with Company funding over 70% of it,on BOT ground,and FG funding 30% of it,which Gej paid already?.
What am saying is,work has been going on there,courtsey of Gej.Buhari has no input in it.

Government 30% is not enough, if these project has started 4 year earlier we will not be seeing these site pictures.
You probably forgot the the project can be abandoned if the current government no longer support the construction firm .
More than 80% of JB comes from government,
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by agabaI23(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
back2sender:

Which legacy?
Action started on the project when a new sheriff came into town. During the electioneering period did you see any picture of Anambra state governor visiting the site as a proof work was on-going at the site?.
lol you wish

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by emmatok(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
Yorubas fought gej because he didn't recognize them in his cabinet.

Part of the reasons they stuck with Apc is because of VP osinbajo.

So shut the bleep up.

Igbos were forerunners prior the independence In 1960. from Herbert macaulay to Nnamdi Azikiwe. by 1960 Nigeria had four regions. Igbos controlled 2 regions out of 4. yorubas controlled western region by akintola, ahmadu bello controlled northern region. and Igbos controlled mid western region by osadebey and Igbos controlled eastern region by Michael okpara.

So with azikiwe as president and Igbos controlling two out of 4 regions. and Igbos occupying other juicy spots in the federal government by 1960. Being one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria with millions of Industrious send successful indigènes in Nigeria and across the globe, tell tell me why Igbos should be silent ?

Even federal character is enshrined in our constitution. Buhari had be better recognize It or prepare for our trouble.

How is Herbert macaulay an Igbo mans.

You people just love making noise.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Bdemmy(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

first ask urself duration such projects always take...then I'll answer ur lame question

The duration is 6 years and 3 months.

Same goes for PHCN and other improvements you love to claim.

How long will it take you to understand that the fear of no-nonsense leader alone can make people sit up do do their jobs?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by agabaI23(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

See your life? Buhari continued what? abeg read the post before you comment.
Are you sure you understood my comment sir?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by shalomm: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you sure you understood my comment sir?

I understood your partisan comment very well sir grin
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Bdemmy:

The duration is 6 years and 3 months.

Same goes for PHCN and other improvements you love to claim.

How long will it take you to understand that the fear of no-nonsense leader alone can make people sit up do do their jobs?

to build a bridge?
u are a born comedian...abstain from weed u no gree

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by agabaI23(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2015
shalomm:

I understood your partisan comment very well sir grin
I was actually referring to the guys never believed any work was going on there during the campaign who are now saying Buhari is continuing with a nonexistent work...
They should have said that Buhari started work ................

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Evaromantik(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
I dnt knw why some baboons are going senile over this Buhari of a dullard.in everything they will be screaming sai Buhari wheather its buhari's work or GEJ..........Goodluck has paid for the bridge and the money is yet to be taken from us while plying the bridge,thats why Obiano urge the company holding the contract and not buhari to commence work.......since buhari assumed into power tell me any good thing,just one good thing he has done and here are his cattles babbling and making nuisance of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by kotv: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
dekdek:
For six years when Jonah-daft was in charge, nothing of such. All was propaganda upon propaganda. If the drunkard had won his election work would have seize
Yet some foolish ibos will claim they are yet to see change. The General has sustained the emergence of this bridge. I Av no doubt in my heart that after his first year haters of the General will turn around to worship him.

This was GEJ work, daura dulllard has no claim to it

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Bdemmy(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

to build a bridge?
u are a born comedian...abstain from weed u no gree

So you are not wise enough to understand that the joke was on you.

GEJ'S 6 yrs could not complete a project. It's PMB's 3 months that nailed it.

All the best anyways. We'll await you to claim every good thing that will come in the next 4 years.

the koko is that: you and your GEJ lost. Losers!
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Neplusultra(f): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by hazyfm: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
Just shut the ffuuccck up.
Jona released all the necessary money required for the project. The rest shall be recovered by tolling the igbos that will be using the bridge.

Buhari has no hand in this continued project.

Buhari is no friend of Ndiigbo. He is even yet to appoint an igbo in his cabinet. Buhari is anti-Igbo.

Did u vote for him? Try again 2019
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by dekdek: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
kotv:

This was GEJ work, daura dulllard has no claim to it

What Jonah-daft acheive was design of the bridge, soil test result, EIA result etc for six solid years. Deceiving the gullible from time memorial. Buhari came in and in less we are seeing full construction.kudos to the General.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
khela:
Abeg make una help my life, I no knw wetin I press, nw everything in laptop de open wit Google chrome. Abeg make una help una brother, solution needed nw nw.

Wrong place, and you're not being specific, What and what opens with google chrome? But what i understand is you made google chrome default programe for opening the particular file or resource type.
If you don't want it to be the case, right click the thing (be it file, media or link) you want to open, select "open with" and then select "chose default program" then change to the browser or program u wish to use as default.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by arsenal33: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir

The only structure put up in the SE in 4 YEARS
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by shalomm: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
agabaI23:
I was actually referring to the guys never believed any work was going on there during the campaign who are now saying Buhari is continuing with a nonexistent work...
They should have said that Buhari started work ................

okay.....
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by kotv: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
dekdek:

What Jonah-daft acheive was design of the bridge, soil test result, EIA result etc for six solid years. Deceiving the gullible from time memorial. Buhari came in and in less we are seeing full construction.kudos to the General.

You are a dullard, gej did all you said and in addition already paid off the 30% the fg was willingly to give out for the project. daura dulllard has not done a thing for this project. He haven't done anything since he took over. since gej already paid off for the project, when the company decided to start off work was on them, not the fg. they began work prior to this, it was apc and their usual lies used propaganda to lie about such work.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Mcowubaba: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?
M nt into all dis political partisanship..
I only deal on facts..
Nd the fact is that GEJ had already approved both the Project nd the budget/finance 4 this project..
Nd part of the money has already been payed to Julius berger...Buhari has nothing to do with this Sir..
Get ur facts right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by TheNature: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?

who be Bahari?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
lalasticlala, ishilove front page things.

Some folks would like to know if the project has been abandoned after the change of government. Jonathan has paid all the money. The rest will be recovered by tolling the user's. Buhari has no hand in this project.

This biafran people you are getting really over bearing,who told you Jona realesed all the money needed to complete the project.I mean were have you seen the entire some of money needed to complete a project of this magnitude granted in whole at the begining of the project that will last nothing less than 10 years.
One thing I will let you know is that this government will touch every part of this country so just chill.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Chigold101(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
abagoro:
Just like EFCC, Power, Refineries and other sectors expect the bridge to be constructed without being politicised. Also expect some people to claim it.

Sai Buhari!
una funny sha...
Ngige gathered touts like him the other day claiming that GEJ deceived Ndi Igbo with second niger bridge.

I was suprised because everyday i pass through that place you will see that work is going on. Then i wonder whose interest ngige and rochas are representing.
As for the refineries they haave halted the job. They will continue in later time so that all the credit will go to Buhari. But we know who started it and we know how far it has gone before they came in.

Then EFCC... That one is a BIG joke. The only person that might end up in jail is Ohakim. As for Lamido & Nyako. They are just using it to distraact us from asking Buhari to woke up to his responsibilities.

Nyako was in hidding all through GEJ‘s time in office after he was impeeched. He appeard on 30th May after buhari‘s inuaguration. Do u think he came out of hiding to end in jail? Nooooo.

Remember he is of the military stock.
Then lamido does not have any case. Forget the media hype. Soon u wont hear about the issue again or they will set them (nyako & lamido) free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits The Ikeja Bus Terminal In Lagos State (Photos & Video) / Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Armed Men Exchange Fire With Security Forces In Anambra (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.