Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (44014 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by anonimi: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:
legacy of GEJ
we miss u Sir

I concur, we miss the hero of our democracy who revived our socio-economic infrastructure.
Thank you sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472012_political_jpeg159c20bce885539ba1c0f382a90b89ce

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
cool
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by tonychristopher: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?

why are you this incurable stupid

I don't pity you but your folks and I know you must be the sophisticated people
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lastpage: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
Biafrans pls come and cry foul as usual. Buhari has continued work on ur bridge started by Jona. Sebi dis one na scam too abi?

Its a lie, GEJ has completed that Bridge before being booted out, its just that we are being shown "small-small" under PMB! shocked shocked shocked

Cheesux of Refinery!

Lastpage!
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bdemmy:

So you are not wise enough to understand that the joke was on you.

GEJ'S 6 yrs could not complete a project. It's PMB's 3 months that nailed it.

All the best anyways. We'll await you to claim every good thing that will come in the next 4 years.

the koko is that: you and your GEJ lost. Losers!
u are going personal here ikpa...I'm never a loser, I mean we never lose..unlike u blood sucking demon!!!
so all u are trying to tell me is that NO single project was completed during 6yrs reign of GEJ??
3 months of PMB??
from May 29th to date is how many months mbok?
u go school or abi weed no gree grin

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Chigold101(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:
does he have option of stopping it? He does not at all.
The fear of radion biafra is the beginning of understanding for Buhari & his team.

As for the scam u mentioned. It is APC through ngige, rochas & their touts that said GEJ scamed Ndi Igbo with the second niger bridge. But we that live around and see work going on tried defend GEJ but you guys didnt agree to listen to us...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by babajero(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
IBBG:
dat is God dealing with them gradually.
Exactly
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lastpage: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Its Tinubu's fault!

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lastpage: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
tonychristopher:

why are you this incurable stupid

I don't pity you but your folks and I know you must be the sophisticated people

That "sophisticated" too dey pain una sha! grin grin grin

But it is true now. undecided undecided undecided

"Chest-beating" na una own, abi?

See, we both have attributes so stop being jealous. kiss kiss

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by anonimi: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
FKO81:
Second Niger bridge

Thanks for your pictures.
I have added them to this thread =>

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Please keep more pictures coming and mention me so I can check them out and archive accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Lakeland4321: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

amaechi is truly a traitor... u can't take that from him bro!
Why dont you call dankwanbo,tafida,sambo and other northerners who were against PMB emergence traitors or even tinubu,akande,soyinka who were opposed to OBJ throughout his tenure. GEJ allowed people like his wife and wike to fight amaechi why didn't amaechi betray him in 2011? So i must support my brother even if his ways lead to perdition. Silly people

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ManMountain(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
See how Biafrans are salivating over a bridge that will bring them to the Yorubas they love to hate. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lakeland4321:
Why dont you call dankwanbo,tafida,sambo and other northerners who were against PMB emergence traitors or even tinubu,akande,soyinka who were opposed to OBJ throughout his tenure. GEJ allowed people like his wife and wike to fight amaechi why didn't amaechi betray him in 2011? So i must support my brother even if his ways lead to perdition. Silly people
amesime tutu...u r more silly here!
one problem with u guys is "speculation".
so amaechi is now a saint bfr u guys?
let's watch out
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lastpage: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
khela:
Abeg make una help my life, I no knw wetin I press, nw everything in laptop de open wit Google chrome. Abeg make una help una brother, solution needed nw nw.

Do you mean if you try to open a picture, it opens it in Google Chrome?
If that is the case, do the below:

-Right-click a picture, (any picture on your desktop)
-Some options will be displayed
-Select "open with" ... among the options
-Another smaller window.screen will open, with options
-Select "choose default program" ......among the options
-This will open another window with list of programs that can open a picture for you
-Select the program that was formerly preferred by you, to open your pictures (e.g windows photo viewer, microsoft office picture manager, e.t.c)

THIS WILL SET THAT PROGRAM AS YOUR DEFAULT FOR OPENING PICTURES

Hope this helps you.

Lastpage!

Just read some of your posts now and saw how you insult Yorubas ....wanted to delete my post but then, l thought Its good that its a Yoruba that answered your call for help!
What will you have done if you were in my shoes and you realized it was 'one of them' that was requesting for help?
Will you not delete it? be honest!
grin grin

See, such is life o! undecided
That is why "we are who we are"
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by lastpage: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
ManMountain:
See how Biafrans are salivating over a bridge that will bring them to the Yorubas they love to hate. grin tongue

You are badt! grin grin grin

That bridge actually leads to Israel or ...let me see... America, Asia, South Africa, e.t.c! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Believe me, in this contraption called Nigeria, Igbos cant survive without Yorubas.
They know the North is a 'no-go' area so where else can they go? grin grin

Really, they say one thing ....and do another! grin grin

Difficult to take this their "Biafra call" seriously

Maybe they are BIPOLAR, in medical terms?

But hey, we love it, it is good for integration, ....as long as they respect and appreciate our hospitality.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

grin
This guy must be a comedian or a movie star.
"Buhari has continued work on UR bridge" grin igbo bridge or Nigeria's bridge? grin
Na only Igbo ppl go pass there?
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ManMountain(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
lastpage:

You are badt! grin grin grin

That bridge actually leads to Israel or ...let me see... America, Asia, South Africa, e.t.c! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Believe me, in this contraption called Nigeria, Igbos cant survive without Yorubas.
They know the North is a 'no-go' area so where else can they go? grin grin

Really, they say one thing ....and do another! grin grin

Difficult to take this their "Biafra call" seriously

Maybe they are BIPOLAR, in medical terms?

But hey, we love it, it is good for integration, ....as long as they respect and appreciate our hospitality.

Lastpage!

I was in Abuja for 4 days last week and I noticed the way the Igbos behave in that city, completely different from the way they live in Lagos and SW where they feel more secured, comfortable and more at peace. But then, these are the same Yoruba people they wished God did no create.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Bdemmy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
brooklyn49:

u are going personal here ikpa...I'm never a loser, I mean we never lose..unlike u blood sucking demon!!!
so all u are trying to tell me is that NO single project was completed during 6yrs reign of GEJ??
3 months of PMB??
from May 29th to date is how many months mbok?
u go school or abi weed no gree grin

Since u no wan gree ikpa...
I give up mbok...
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by dekdek: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
[s]
kotv:

You are a dullard, gej did all you said and in addition already paid off the 30% the fg was willingly to give out for the project. daura dulllard has not done a thing for this project. He haven't done anything since he took over. since gej already paid off for the project, when the company decided to start off work was on them, not the fg. they began work prior to this, it was apc and their usual lies used propaganda to lie about such work.
[/s]

Gullible u. For six years the fool did nothing and towards the end of his cursed tenure he told u he is about to do something? EVen at that the fool agreed to a bridge that will be heavily towed while embezzling free money from NLNG that could have completely paid for the bridge with much more less for other things. what was he doing right from the beginning? Foolish u, if Buhari wants the project stopped today, he can do it but in his wisdom he has allowed it to continue. Afterall, ibos wants it that way grin grin
Fool, Jonah-daft wont commision that Bridge instead his Excellency, General Muhammadu Buhari will do so.
U can kill ursef before that day. grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Tex42(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
Georgekyrian:
Willie is Working..
Nothing Willie dey work here, Nothing concern'am with this project at all. NE we go pay for that bridge when we start to dey pay toll.

By the way, I'm from Anambra incase u wanna quote me...
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bdemmy:

Since u no wan gree ikpa... I give up mbok...
da owo oto uke
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!
sophisticated and yet nothing to show for it. Conquered people. Bini slaves.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ibedun: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Largas:
Yorubas fought gej because he didn't recognize them in his cabinet.

Part of the reasons they stuck with Apc is because of VP osinbajo.

So shut the bleep up.

Igbos were forerunners prior the independence In 1960. from Herbert macaulay to Nnamdi Azikiwe. by 1960 Nigeria had four regions. Igbos controlled 2 regions out of 4. yorubas controlled western region by akintola, ahmadu bello controlled northern region. and Igbos controlled mid western region by osadebey and Igbos controlled eastern region by Michael okpara.

So with azikiwe as president and Igbos controlling two out of 4 regions. and Igbos occupying other juicy spots in the federal government by 1960. Being one of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria with millions of Industrious send successful indigènes in Nigeria and across the globe, tell tell me why Igbos should be silent ?

Even federal character is enshrined in our constitution. Buhari had be better recognize It or prepare for our trouble.

Igbo blood runs inside your veins. And the chestbeating too.
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by tonychristopher: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

thats no problem
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by FBLJ(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I thought they said GEJ didnt start any 2nd Niger bridge APC....
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Amagmilton(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
ManMountain:
...you are a very big fo.ol, that bridge links Onitsha (Igbo Land) with Asaba ( Igbo Land)...and if you take that road straight it does not in any way connect to your South West, you will have to divert to other roads in Benin to connect your South West...and wait a minute, if not Lagos ((some parts "Awori Land"wink,(other parts "no man's land)), what's in South West?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nickymezor(f): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hw nice to hear... Willlie is working indeed cool
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
This is the slowest bridge construction I have ever seen.

Every picture of this project since OBJ's term shows the same stage. I think these people get together for photo ops, make some noise in the media and then go home to reconvene the next year.

\

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by ManMountain(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Amagmilton:
...you are a very big fo.ol, that bridge links Onitsha (Igbo Land) with Asaba ( Igbo Land)...and if you take that road straight it does not in any way connect to your South West, you will have to divert to other roads in Benin to connect your South West...and wait a minute, if not Lagos ((some parts "Awori Land"wink,(other parts "no man's land)), what's in South West?

Fool. Keep deceiving yourself. Self denial and deceit is the hallmark of your life in Biafra land grin
What is the meaning of Asaba in Igbo to make it an Igbo Land. You migrated across the river to live there.
Ijaw slaves
Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by Happiness87(f): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
LOLLYHIPSIE:
WONDER WHY PEOPLE ARE BEING SENTIMENTAL ABOUT THIS, EVEN THOUGH THIS PROJECT WAS APPROVED DURING THE TENURE OF THE CLUELESS GEJ, WHY IS IT NOT EXECUTED THEN.........THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM AND ALL WE CAN DO IS TO TAG IT TO SAI BUHARI DEVELOPMENT......................................... wink[color=#000099][/color] cool
you are a fool for lying on your bed to type poo, have you been to the site before to know that work had not started since last year. you better get a job and stop commenting thrash that you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by millionaireman: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
rudebouy:

And you cry for one Nigeria yet call a bridge accross River Niger a Bridge for Biafrans.

You people just gone mad with this your fear of Biafra. Oil is not all there is for a country to survive. Take your mind away from crude oil. Stop the silly blackmail against Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge by PhockPhockMan: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
abagoro:
Just like EFCC, Power, Refineries and other sectors expect the bridge to be constructed without being politicised. Also expect some people to claim it.

Sai Buhari!

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Geometric First Independent Power Transmission Station in Nigeria (photos) / Wike At Archbishop Of Niger Delta Province Daughter's Wedding Today (Photos) / Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.