Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals (21217 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Maggot, how much were you paid by your master(s) useless thing.

And how long were you brainwashed by your albino yahoo boy?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Atlantian: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Do we need to go there? Our problem is not biafra. We the youth should have to sit down and re-draft what we think we know about Nigeria.

We would take ourselves to that promise land and not some conman.
you are right, we sit down and draft or play draft....lol
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
Atlantian:
you are right, we sit down and draft or play draft....lol

Yes. We need a SNC and not the sham the had under GEJ. There are injustices, right, but it's not only we igbos that re being marginalized. Every tribe has being marginalized in some way. We need to come together to redraft Nigeria and not run away from it.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Atlantian: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Yes. We need a SNC and not the sham the had under GEJ. There are injustices, right, but it's not only we igbos that re being marginalized. Every tribe has being marginalized in some way. We need to come together to redraft Nigeria and not run away from it.
And you can achieve that by sitting on nairaland without making some noise.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Yes, I am fighting, phool. But i keep frustrating the strides i've made into reintegrating the igbos into Nigeria.
|modified

Igbos are yet to secede and you slowpoke is here frustrating yourself over igbos who are yet to move away. grin grin grin
you will die of igbo cancer... trust me bc it exists tongue
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Atlantian:
And you can achieve that by sitting on nairaland without making some noise.

they type of noise you are to make it not the kind that breeds terrorist. we are not animals. When last did you meet with your law maker?

Do you know that we youths can carry out massive protests in Nigeria and demand for an SNC?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

|modified

Igbos are yet to secede and you slowpoke is here frustrating yourself over igbos who are yet to move away. grin grin grin
you will die of igbo cancer... trust me bc it exists tongue

onye ara. e wu nwa mpki.....uche nkiti adighi gi n'ime.

What we need is regional integration and true federalism. Together, we can achieve those.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Atlantian: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

they type of noise you are to make it not the kind that breeds terrorist. we are not animals. When last did you meet with your law maker?

Do you know that we youths can carry out massive protests in Nigeria and demand for an SNC?

No, I dont believe that. Even during the fuel subsidy protest, it was all about jokes.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

onye ara. e wu nwa mpki.....uche nkiti adighi gi n'ime.

What we need is regional integration and true federalism. Together, we can achieve those.

with these your propaganda?? lol
ofe-mmanu on the loose
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

with these your propaganda?? lol
ofe-mmanu on the loose

i don't do propaganda, your yahoo boy director does.

Tell me anything that i have said here that is a lie?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

How many true biafrans that started the genuine radio biafra and IPOB are still with him? Do you know that he hijacked IPOB?

He hijacked IPOB from who? those people he started with messed up along the line and Nnamdi discarded them simple.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Atlantian:
No, I dont believe that. Even during the fuel subsidy protest, it was all about jokes.

Really? why do you think jonathan had to renege? why did you think they had to call meetings after meetings in order to convince us to change our minds?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
He hijacked IPOB from who? those people he started with messed up along the line and Nnamdi discarded them simple.

He hijacked it. Go and read up, phool.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
let him continue in the area he is good in, we can manage him till we achieve our collective goal.

the money is too small compared to the result his utterances on radio is having on the target audience.

we need our youths to wake and they are doing so and are beginning to reunite, that is very key
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:
let him continue in the area he is good in, we can manage him till we achieve our collective goal.

the money is too small compared to the result his utterances on radio is having on the target audience.

we need our youths to wake and they are doing so and are beginning to reunite, that is very key

His utterances are doing more damage to our region. People take us as phools and cowards now. The Nigerian government is only giving them attention because nobody wants a repeat of boko haram......deranged phools brainwashed into believing absolute crap.

if you know how you look at those boko haram members and talibans in Afghanistan , that is how the world is looking at us now
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

i don't do propaganda, your yahoo boy director does.

Tell me anything that i have said here that is a lie?

frankly speaking you are not making any sense...

why on earth will you that is a saint carrying a layman stupidly packaged propaganda.
if you have brain you could have asked question like:
who is this woman being framed up?
why is the video not capturing the face of the speaker?
why are people strongly not buying into it?

there are other ways to make your argument not on cheap unverified propaganda. or do you think we that are Biafran's are gullibe...
no bro we are enlightened we sabi book. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Atlantian:
My brother leave that Id.iot his not serious all just look at the kind of mind set he has. is he making any point to you? to me he is just a buffoon that doesn't know his left from right.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

His utterances are doing more damage to our region. People take us as phools and cowards now. The Nigerian government is only giving them attention because nobody wants a repeat of boko haram......deranged phools brainwashed into believing absolute crap.

if you know how you look at those boko haram members and talibans in Afghanistan , that is how the world is looking at us now
you are the type of person who borrows money to buy what he does not need just to impress those who don't like him

who even gives a mess about people who dont care about their freedom and liberation. you must really be shameless for siding the attempted shorting down of radio biafra;this is the only media outfit that openly condemns and challenges the govt for is laxity

the so called world you are referring to knows that Nigerians are living like peasants in the midst of plenty and its crazy to keep quiet
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

I hope you don't expect me to go and read that your thrash.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

why on earth will you that is a saint carrying a layman stupidly packaged propaganda.

there are other ways to make your argument not on cheap unverified propaganda. or do you think we that are Biafran's are gullibe...

e wu anumanu....did you read and hear people that the video mentioned? have they come up to deny that the video is false?

If you are really smart, you should ask yourself why your albino is quite about it....why hasn't he sued for defamation?

grin gullible zoombies.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

shachris:

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

you are the type of person who borrows money to buy what he does not need just to impress those who don't like him

who even gives a mess about people who dont care about their freedom and liberation. you must really be shameless for siding the attempted shorting down of radio biafra;this is the only media outfit that openly condemns and challenges the govt for is laxity

the so called world you are referring to knows that Nigerians are living like peasants in the midst of plenty and its crazy to keep quiet

You are you own slaves. Liberate yourself from your mental slavery first before liberating Nigerians.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Actually, i don't expect zoombie to read.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
My brother leave that Id.iot his not serious all just look at the kind of mind set he has. is he making any point to you? to me he is just a buffoon that doesn't know his left from right.

i don't expect zoombies to understand diplomacy. With all the violence that Somalia has being unleashing, where has it left them?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

e wu anumanu....did you read and hear people that the video mentioned? have they come up to deny that the video is false?

If you are really smart, you should ask yourself why your albino is quite about it....why hasn't he sued for defamation?

grin gullible zoombies.

guy you are lacking in reasoning, you keep asking questions that even a mad man will judiciously tell you how cheap and wayward your questions are...
buh due to your level of comprehension i will understand and answer you.

the albino like you called him, who is my leader has a bigger cause to attend to, not just a mere propaganda meddled by cheap disgusting frustrated woman hiding behind her camera's and spewing trash.
if she is genuine i advise she would have applied an interview with to any of the Tv stations and spew her claims... not cheap you-tube that is irrelevant to a costly dream/cause.

i appreciate Nnamdi Kanu for not letting that rubbish distract his cause even
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Thanks bro... The maggot is among the gullible followers of Rochas that's why he's being ranting.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Thanks bro... The maggot is among the gullible followers of Rochas that's why he's being ranting.

wow. thanks for that this will also help me in drafting my thinking and reasoning to understand him well and tackle him.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

guy you are lacking in reasoning, you keep asking questions that even a mad man will judiciously tell you how cheap and wayward your questions are...
buh due to your level of comprehension i will understand and answer you.

the albino like you called me who is my leader has a bigger cause to attend to, not just a mere propaganda meddled by cheap disgusting frustrated woman hiding behind her camera's and spewing trash.
if she is genuine i advise she would have applied an interview with to any of the Tv stations and spew her claims... not cheap you-tube that is irrelevant to a costly dream/cause.

i appreciate Nnamdi Kanu for not letting that rubbish distract his cause even

You are a zoombie and i will continue to educate you.

She can't apply for a TV interview when she the organization involved is illegal. Have you heard isis grant TV interviews before?

How many times have director granted TV interviews? and you expect a woman that was abused to show her face to the public and tell the whole world that she was abused? How many rape victims have granted interviews on TVs?

You are a silly zoombie.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
ekenedegreat:

and you are a brainless follower of a world acclaimed conman....yahoo boy.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You are a zoombie and i will continue to educate you.

She can't apply for a TV interview when she the organization involved is illegal. Have you heard isis grant TV interviews before?

How many times have director granted TV interviews? and you expect a woman that was abused to show her face to the public and tell the whole world that she was abused? How many rape victims have granted interviews on TVs?

You are a silly zoombie.
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

i don't expect zoombies to understand diplomacy. With all the violence that Somalia has being unleashing, where has it left them?

THE ZOO MUST FALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos / AAC Expels Omoyele Sowore / APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.