Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals (21216 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
@ Buchukwu and Nobleandy, Wat do u guys gain replying that wasteman?

He has been hear all night and day with vendetta. He is dealing primarily with the igbo stock that dont want Nigeria.

Very different from propaganda during election targeted at yoruba and middle belt. Igbos will never buy into this propaganda. Fact!

stop accuring relevance to a lost cause.

Join us at the Buhari lied against us Radio Biafra Thread.

you misplaced my name bro...
but am right on my way

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Chiaka(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmn! trying hard to spoil Nnamdi's Image right. Bad try! The guy has a point a country where utterances are made that Igbos will not be allowed to be Nigeria president , I don't blame the wake up biafran move such acts and statement are too discriminating. Yet using Igbo oil to run Nigeria economy its crazy. They can agitiate for Biafra its justified except such uttrances are addressed by leadership with actions ,their silence about such utterances shows they support the nonsense and discriminating speeches.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Many rape victims don't usually want to press charges. what do you have to say about the above?

can we see the face of this person pls.

we are not Nigerians, we dont believe in cheap propaganda.

we are biafrans, seeing is believing kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and if He says Yes to satisfy your stupidity? then what
will i become a less BIAFRAN??
besides come and collect your Tfare and heard straight to the nearest police station and hand over the video. please o and don't waste my time.

that would make him a adulterer....so he should stop deceiving you zoombies that he is whiter than snow....
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Chiaka(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Instead of banning Radio Biafra they should work to address their issues which is very much in order!
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by carnegiefan: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu's main strength as a leader of a liberation movement is that he has remained focused to his goals, and risen above petty lies and jealousy coming from some of the people that started this movement with him, but who fell by the way side as the struggle changed gears.

Some of those people are surprise by the steady rise and rise of the Kanu led IPOB. They are grossly mistaken, but will make noise and I hope they remember that this is not about any individual.

One of them that I know personally was writing on Facebook, explaining why he left IPOB, and his post got about 65 likes (as of the last time I checked), but the people liking his post did not know him personally like I do - that the complainant is a very SELFISH and SELF CENTERED person who cannot be in any cause or organization that he is not heading, plus he is also a coward.
I know the complainant, that is why I refused to join his Facebook group. But he is now castigating Nnamdi Kanu.

This IPOB is still very young. There are highly educated and highly talented Biafrans who have not joined it yet, but they support Kanu silently. Those are also the most selfless and brave Biafrans. The majority of the founders are people who wanted to make a name for themselves, or who were impulsive and didn't think things through before joining, and once the first heat showed up, they cowardly ran away and started crab business.

At this time let me say what Nnamdi Kanu said one time ago (I keep judicious records of his teachings). Kanu said that Biafra is an "agbara" - spirit that kill those that rise or work against its actualization. He gave some examples of how some Nigerian generals who fought against Biafra with venom all died in shame or violently. He also shared about how some Igbo and other Easterners that betrayed Biafra also died shamefully and in ignominy. He vows DAILY never to betray Biafra, and he does so openly to the hearing of the whole world.

Liberation struggle is not a democratic endeavour. It is a top-down strong command structure, and anyone who does not understand or want to be part of such is advised to stay away.

It is NOT a towns union meeting where people fight for "prestige", but a single cattle rearer will chase all of them away. It is for those who see a cause to be greater than self. The single fact that someone cites a personal grievance as a reason for attacking a cause that can save an entire nation of about 60 million demonstrates clearly that the cause is the target and not the leader.

So, do not be deceived by selfish, cowardly crabs who were rightfully dropped by the moving train of the struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao!

So true, yoruba women are the best liars in Nigeria. Fact!

They jail them all the time abroad for lying about this sought of thing. It is a cultural thing. Yoruba culture I hail O!

baba give me link to the thread
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

sorry bro. Nobledandy

cool cheesy
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

can we see the face of this person pls.

we are not Nigerians, we dont believe in cheap propaganda.

we are biafrans, seeing is believing kiss kiss

http://www.geezwild.com/2014/01/chidera-june-akabuo-weak-apology-to.html#.VafKvVeD9dg

read that link. Follow the stories of girls abused by Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

that would make him a adulterer....so he should stop deceiving you zoombies that he is whiter than snow....
and then?? grin
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and then?? grin

and then you should pray that you grow some sense and realize that you are being played.....big time.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
Make we leave this man for this thread to die alone.

Nnamdi is not running for political office, so how does this apply again?

I say make we leave this man, I think the thread is already dead on arrival.

you phools can't live with the truth, can you?
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by ApcSucks: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris02:

watch the damn video phool. the person that said those is a biafran that is very close to the albino. can you dispute anything said in the video?

Why you curse anyone that oppose ya opinion are you daft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

you phools can't live with the truth, can you?
THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

http://www.geezwild.com/2014/01/chidera-june-akabuo-weak-apology-to.html#.VafKvVeD9dg

THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

and then you should pray that you grow some sense and realize that you are being played.....big time.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

and after that?? you will go and collect your pay from rochas abi....
you be complete ike ezi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:
Nnamdi Kanu's main strength as a leader of a liberation movement is that he has remained focused to his goals, and risen above petty lies and jealousy coming from some of the people that started this movement with him, but who fell on the way side as the struggle changed gears.

Some of those people are surprise by the steady rise and rise of the Kanu led IPOB. They are grossly mistaken, but will make noise and I hope they remember that this is not about any individual.

One of them that I know personally was writing on Facebook, explaining why he left IPOB, and his post got about 65 likes (as of the last time I checked), but the people liking his post did not know him personally like I do - that the complainant is a very SELFISH and SELF CENTERED person who cannot be in any cause or organization that he is not heading, plus he is also a coward.
I know the complainant, that is why I refused to join his Facebook group. But he is now castigating Nnamdi Kanu.

This IPOB is still very young. There are highly educated and highly talented Biafrans who have not joined it yet, but they support Kanu silently. Those are also the most selfless and brave Biafrans. The majority of the founders are people who wanted to make a name for themselves, or who were impulsive and didn't think things through before joining, and once the first heat showed up, they cowardly ran away and started crab business.

At this time let me say what Nnamdi Kanu said one time ago (I keep judicious records of his teachings). Kanu said that Biafra is an "agbara" - spirit that kill those that rise or work against its actualization. He gave some examples of how some Nigerian generals who fought against Biafra with venom all died in shame or violently. He also shared about how some Igbo and other Easterners that betrayed Biafra also died shamefully and in ignominy. He vows DAILY never to betray Biafra, and he does so openly to the hearing of the whole world.

Liberation struggle is not a democratic endeavour. It is a top-down strong command structure, and anyone who does not understand or want to be part of such is advised to stay away.

It is NOT a towns union meeting where people fight for "prestige", but a single cattle rearer will chase all of them away. It is for those who see a cause to be greater than self. The single fact that someone cites a personal grievance as a reason for attacking a cause that can save an entire nation of about 60 million demonstrates clearly that the cause is the target and not the leader.

So, do not be deceived by selfish, cowardly crabs who were rightfully dropped by the moving train of the struggle.

You didn't make any sense......Everyone is always wrong and Nnamdi right....that is how you would enthrone a dictator to lead you.

Liberation struggle is not a military affair....it takes a lot of diplomacy and you don't get those by turning yourselves into terrorists.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Xyg12: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

are you for fvcking real right now? so an 18 year old adult cannot get married again? No wonder the director is able to manipulate your akamu brain

You know you should be asking yourself this question. I pointed that out to you. Read your first comment and see how confused as Buhari you are.

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Nnamdi kanu is not in the zoo were the police does not know or do its job. just shut up and stop disgracing yourself with claims by faceless dimwits.

is it not funny that all the victims do not want to press charges yet they want people to believe them.

your parents will really be disappointed if they read the kind of balderdash you have been spewing here .

quit hating bro, we are fearless before and enemies.

we are formidable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and after that?? you will go and collect your pay from rochas abi....
you be complete ike ezi

the worst thing about idiots is that they would never realize that they are stupid. grin
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You didn't make any sense......Everyone is always wrong and Nnamdi right....that is how you would enthrone a dictator to lead you.

Liberation struggle is not a military affair....it takes a lot of diplomacy and you don't get those by turning yourselves into terrorists.
Your father will die THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

the worst thing about idiots is that they would never realize that they are stupid. grin
THE ZOO MUST FALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

Nnamdi kanu is not in the zoo were the police does not know or do its job. just shut up and stop disgracing yourself with claims by faceless dimwits.

is it not funny that all the victims do not want to press charges yet they want people to believe them.

your parents will really be disappointed if they read the kind of balderdash you have been spewing here .

quit hating bro, we are fearless before and enemies.

we are formidable

The real Biafrans don't snitch on brothers. Anyi anaghi agbasa onwe anyi wicked. Kanu is a rapist and an abuser that must be stopped.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

exactly grin grin grin
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
MY father will die ONYEBUCHUKWU MUST FALL

angry
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1deadlugard: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

shatap paranoid fool . brainless dude.

you haven't seen poo have you ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
1deadlugard:

shatap paranoid fool . brainless dude.

you haven't seen poo have you ?

ZOOMBIE grin

Nnamdi kanu feed you poo everyday, doesn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governors Clash With National Chairman Over Convention’s Election Management / 10 Things Hindering Nigeria From Progressing / Land Owners Block Main Entrance Of Bayelsa Airport. See What They Did. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.