Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals (21212 Views)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

ZOOMBIE grin
Nnamdi kanu feed you poo everyday, doesn't he?
THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

The real Biafrans don't snitch on brothers. Anyi anaghi agbasa onwe anyi wicked. Kanu is a rapist and an abuser that must be stopped.
Buhari is a rapist and will rape your sister's smelly pvssy soon. THE ZOO MUST FALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Buchukwu: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
The Zoo must fall.
Ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1deadlugard: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

ZOOMBIE grin

Nnamdi kanu feed you poo everyday, doesn't he?

shocked slow poke shocked

gouged eye bastard like you all over face book posting nonsense . grin grin grin amala namaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1deadlugard: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
THE ZOO MUST FALL

zoo does not exist spiritually .

it withered like a leprosy diseases .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by carnegiefan: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You didn't make any sense......Everyone is always wrong and Nnamdi right....that is how you would enthrone a dictator to lead you.

Liberation struggle is not a military affair....it takes a lot of diplomacy and you don't get those by turning yourselves into terrorists.

You are not Biafran, so my post won't make sense to you. Sorry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

The real Biafrans don't snitch on brothers. Anyi anaghi agbasa onwe anyi wicked. Kanu is a rapist and an abuser that must be stopped.

lets achieve biafra first.

his approach is top notch and its hitting the right target.

All hail Biafra

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by chakadante(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nairaland n its dumb operators wud rush 2 take down anytin portrayin Biafra in a good mode or that tells d giant strides of biafra bt wn it koms 2 thread slanderin biafra, dm go hurrily put am 4 FP.............mtcheeewww. Tribalistic idiots!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1deadlugard: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
omonnakoda:
First of all let us separate two things . Biafra and HoonamDi KAUN

No one wants Eboes to remain in Nigeria so the earlier they get out the better.

We have kept quiet about Hoonamdi's background as a failed pastor because we support the exit of the Igbos anyway.

It is normal that when a cult leader has hypnotized his followers they will refuse to believe he is human just like them but that is irrelevant to me. Whether Hoonamdi lives or dies the Eboes will be kicked out of Nigeria.

I have no sympathy for anyone whose money he takes as he would have done so in his previous failed vocation where he had similar issues with impropriety and probity.
What matters is that the Eboes go away

AMALA NAMAA ,aren't you ? tiger claw face apeist . cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
carnegiefan:

You are not Biafran, so my post won't make sense to you. Sorry.

You are not a sensible Biafran, so my post will not make sense to you....you are a zoombie....all you understand is all what have being fed you.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
We need to remove that igbo dictionary from internet, all the Abo.ki and Ofe.manu are using the translator to decieve people. grin

grin ewu mmeeee. all these Ijaw boys forming igbo

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:
@empireSOMH wen the war in my dreams starts point me to my aged mother so I can rape her with a sword up her anus for bringing a waste man to this world. cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
empireSOMH:

That waste man have not slept since yesterday, he has been opening one Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Thread after another.

This is the change from APC, paying waste man to sit on nairaland all dey and night talking shit.

Biafra is matching on.

Anu Mpam. If this were some APC PDP shii, you think i would waste my time here. If I were to come from the west, i would never waste my time on this thread. The thing is, I do not want my region to continue making the mistakes that we have being making in the past that has left us like this today.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

lets achieve biafra first.

his approach is top notch and its hitting the right target.

All hail Biafra

He approach is only making all of us, biafrans, look like baboons that can't find diplomatic ways to resolve issues.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:

Ise

keep smoking wet weed.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Cuche: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Buchukwu:
THE ZOO MUST FALL
How old is Mr Kanu? I think he is lacking civility in his choice of words.
The radio station can still be a societal watch dog in a mature manner and a veritable tool for Igbo Renaissance through calls to the obvious injustice our people get in Nigeria.
I personally believe that finding a way to compel our governors to be visionaries, to use the money accruing to the States to develop the States, our States, will be a much better engagement for Radio Biafra while creating the awareness for the Region

2 Likes

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

He approach is only making all of us, biafrans, look like baboons that can't find diplomatic ways to resolve issues.

Ezioku Bu ndu. Truth is life

has he killed anyone or caused anyone to die?

do you know how many of his kinsmen have died for been Nigerians.

what has Uwazurike and massob achieved.
Even Ohaneze

you need to get a life and quit dabbling into what is beyond you .

his people cants be dying and you are telling him about diplomacy, has he caused the death of anybody?

1 Like

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by omonnakoda: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
1deadlugard:

Blindness will strike my mother and she will die a cancerous death
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by 1deadlugard: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
omonnakoda:

go finger your amala azz shocked gouged eye shocked slow poke shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
Fellow @ OP, am sure u ar mentally Derailed n Jobless spending all ur hard earn time on Internet Castigating a Young Man fa better n more globally connected than u. He spend his hard earn time fighting for d freedom of his people,while u ar here ranting like an ashawo de screw wit out paying her. I hv a word for u, u cnt reach de height of Nnamdi all ur life time.u ar just been used, n let not de Ancestors cause u all de days of ur life n ur generation.B warned n Desist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by omonnakoda: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
1deadlugard:

I will finger my mother's azz coz I am a slow poke shocked
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by stanleychimezie(f): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Character assasination isn't d best, constructive argument is simply the best.

May be you fell so cheap and the guy used you only for you to claim he raped you, abeg go siddon.

Before you go have a look at viral headlines:

Nigeria Jams Radio Biafra Signals
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/nigeria-jams-radio-biafra-signals/

Later

Radio Biafra Blast NBC For Lying To Nigerians
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/radio-biafra-blast-nbc-for-lying-to-nigerians/

Again,

We Will Shut Down Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/we-will-shut-down-radio-nigeria-as-a-sign-of-warning-to-nigeria-radio-biafra/

Later

Radio Biafra Hunts Buhari, President On The Run
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/radio-biafra-hunts-buhari-president-on-the-run/

Again,

AUDIO : Nigeria Incapable Of Stopping Radio Biafra Now – NBC
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/audio-nigeria-incapable-of-stopping-radio-biafra-now-nbc/

Later,

Anti-Igbo Comment : Radio Biafra Fires Back, Says Buhari Has Lied To Nigerians Again
http://savinggracereporters.com/localnews/anti-igbo-comment-radio-biafra-fires-back-says-buhari-has-lied-to-nigerians-again/
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Oahray: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Everyman is a ra pist to an "EX"
hehehe... Come to think of it, that's true o.
Re: Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oahray:
hehehe... Come to think of it, that's true o.
I just said d truth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike At Christmas Carol, Says He Will Win His Battle / Judge Awards Dino Melaye N10Million In Case Against The Nigerian Police / Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.