Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to (37366 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) / Crippled And Partly Blind Man In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2017
Funjosh:

I think the bolden was the last stand while we wait for him to attain the age of enrollment, is it the parent that are refusing him not going to the school

Yes
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2017
jaybee3:

Yes

Thats serious angry
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2017
Not willing on collecting fund for empowerment and not willing on enrolling the child? Sounds contradicting to me. undecided
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
@Tehn why the refusal to my request? angry
Cos I am not down with all the explanations you gave. Till I get response from the other side before I can see a transparent option here angry

cc Jaybee3

1 Like

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2017
olu4life:
@Tehn why the refusal to my request? angry
Cos I am not down with all the explanations you gave. Till I get response from the other side before I can see a transparent option here angry

cc Jaybee3

I honestly don't understand your point to be honest bro

You aren't a representative of a TeHN so why would you expect us to give you a confidential number?

How else do you want us to be transparent when we've clearly stated the option to refund donated funds

1 Like

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
jaybee3:

I honestly don't understand your point to be honest bro

You aren't a representative of a TeHN so why would you expect us to give you a confidential number?

How else do you want us to be transparent when we've clearly stated the option to refund donated funds

oh really, perhaps lemme take u down memory lane.

On presenting the case to the house, who went to Ipaye for verifications?
Who took him down to LUTH for his first medical examination?
So tell me I have to be part of any TEHN before I can raise an eyebrow. I know the parents to an extent and the flimsy excuse of rejecting help doesnt go down well with me.

And lastly, refund to who exactly? Most of the members who were actively involved have been offline for a while. If not that someone brought my attention to it.

so kindly send the number to me pls. Will like to talk to them. Thank you angry

2 Likes

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
And by the way, transfer to which next case exactly. When last has TEHN functioned in any medical need. Not buying it rara. I was actively involved in this case so I must be carried along. Kappish. Or simply gimme the room to begin allegations

2 Likes

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2017
olu4life:
And by the way, transfer to which next case exactly. When last has TEHN functioned in any medical need. Not buying it rara. I was actively involved in this case so I must be carried along. Kappish. Or simply gimme the room to begin allegations

Not being involved with medical cases goong forward doesn't mean we've been redundant so Please go ahead with the allegations

Regards

1 Like

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2017
jaybee3:

Not being involved with medical cases goong forward doesn't mean we've been redundant so Please go ahead with the allegations

Regards
Dropping this cos of some explanations made to me. But learn how to address properly and stop this inner circle thing. Who e epp? And still looking forward to more updates. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ralphlauren(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
I'm kinda with olu on this.

What reasons have the parents given for not accepting the offer of enrolling him in a school for the blind or ensuring a corrective surgery is done?

I honestly do not want to believe that they've refused all help offered for their son's wellbeing.

2 Likes

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by pickabeau1: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ralphlauren:
I'm kinda with olu on this.

What reasons have the parents given for not accepting the offer of enrolling him in a school for the blind or ensuring a corrective surgery is done?

I honestly do not want to believe that they've refused all help offered for their son's wellbeing.

While you may find it difficult to believe, that is the true state of matters
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Caracta(f): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Not surprised!
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Me I am still surprised.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by ifyalways(f): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Wow. . .
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by damiso(f): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wow this is so not the end I expected for this little boy s case embarassed
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by TeHN: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Further Update on Tomiwa

Sequel to our last communication regarding the above matter, we listened to the feedback received both on this thread and behind the scene to find a suitable worst case approach that satisfies all parties involved.

We’ve since reported the challenges we faced in finding an acceptable resolution on the case even though our intention from inception was to help find the best solution either through corrective surgery or provision of care that would have enabled him manage the condition and live as normally as possible.

Since our last update, some members (non TeHN) behind the scene have helped Tomiwa open a dedicated account to be operated by his parents and we are now in the position to transfer all donated funds (N97,860 made up of N20K and £170) directly into Tomiwa's nominated account.

We sincerely hope the parents will feel empowered with the money and in turn use it judiciously for Tomiwa’s development and/or well-being

Thanks once again to each and every one of you that partnered us on this case. May the good Lord continue to meet you at the time of your needs

Kind Regards

TeHN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Funjosh(m): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2017
TeHN:

Sequel to our last communication regarding the above matter, we listened to the feedback received both on this thread and behind the scene to find a suitable worst case approach that satisfies all parties involved.

We’ve since reported the challenges we faced in finding an acceptable resolution on the case even though our intention from inception was to help find the best solution either through corrective surgery or provision of care that would have enabled him manage the condition and live as normally as possible.

Since our last update, some members (non TeHN) behind the scene have helped Tomiwa open a dedicated account to be operated by his parents and we are now in the position to transfer all donated funds (N97,860 made up of N20K and £170) directly into Tomiwa's nominated account.

We sincerely hope the parents will feel empowered with the money and in turn use it judiciously for Tomiwa’s development and/or well-being

Thanks once again to each and every one of you that partnered us on this case. May the good Lord continue to meet you at the time of your needs

Kind Regards

TeHN
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by olu4life(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Better. Thought u said otherwise before. undecided

So case closed. Moving on smiley
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by Ralphlauren(m): 5:20am On Jun 30, 2017
TeHN:

Kind Regards

TeHN

Good move.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by isalegan2: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Has the boy's sight been restored? Sorry, I can't read the whole thread. Jaybee/r231/tehn, let us know if there's a need, please.

We also appreciate update on other Tehn cases, plus potential new ones.

Many thanks!
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2017
isalegan2:
Has the boy's sight been restored? Sorry, I can't read the whole thread. Jaybee/r231/tehn, let us know if there's a need, please.

We also appreciate update on other Tehn cases, plus potential new ones.

Many thanks!

Tomiwa's sight was permanently damaged so couldn't be restored

We currently don't have any open campaigns but still have a few Educational support programmes running

PS: We are always happy to receive donations anytime so we can be responsive as opposed to reactive

Kind Regards

1 Like

Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by isalegan2: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
jaybee3:

Tomiwa's sight was permanently damaged so couldn't be restored

We currently don't have any open campaigns but still have a few Educational support programmes running

PS: We are always happy to receive donations anytime so we can be responsive as opposed to reactive

Kind Regards

Thanks, Jaybee. Please point me to information on ways of donating to Tehn ongoing funding program.
Re: Please help this 4 Year old little blind boy - He has no one else to turn to by jaybee3(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
isalegan2:

Thanks, Jaybee. Please point me to information on ways of donating to Tehn ongoing funding program.

Thanks ever so much Isakegan2

Here you go:
Our account details is as follows:

Bank: First Bank
Account Name: Helpers at Large Network
Account Number: 3102950938

For paypal donations –
Please send the payment to: ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Kind Regards

TeHN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Man Removes Clothes, Runs Unclad In Utako, Abuja / Female Hygiene- Tips And Tricks To Have A Fresh Kitty! / Four Months After Abortion No Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.