Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) (71625 Views)

Civil Servant Who Insulted Dankwambo, Governor Of Gombe & His Mother, Remanded / Boko Haram's Bomb Maker Killed By Shekau's Bodyguard, Another One Goes Blind / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azidomedogo: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord have Mercy!!!. chaiii I wish all members of boko haram and their sponsors this same kind of death and even worst in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by engrjosefz(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
cry O God how long will you sit and watch the wicked ones have their plans come to pass? At your appointed time rescue our country... RIP undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by tonynoxy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
JESUS! MARY AND JOSEPH!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by sunepa92(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
God help oooo
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by azyz1: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Subhanallah.innalillahi wahina ilehi rojihun.ya Allah pls take control of all this.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by olenime(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Eyin ara gombe shaaa! Oga ohhhh
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by ikaboy: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lord have mercy on this nation.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by frankcell(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
God please rescue us from this mess[b][/b]
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by SirLegal(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please when will all these stop

So sad. On Behalf of the President of the Republic of Nigeria, we condemn the attack in Gombe today. - APC
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by InvertedHammer: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
/
Will they learn?

When BH started, they attacked Christians and the Muslims cheered them on.

The seeds they planted have now outgrown them and the dogs have turned around to attack their owners.

BH has declared fatwa against all and the Muslims are no more smiling. They are having a taste of their own medicine.

\

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cornel00(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
chesterlee:
The ZOO must fall!!""

Lolest....couldn't stop kekekekekekekekeke. gringringringrin

Ribs cracking

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by dckng16(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
The reason why Boko Haram is thriving up till now is simply because they are being funded and sponsored by some powerful people in and outside Nigeria. Cut off d supply of food, ammunition and funds. Boko Haram Wld be totally dead in a matter of months.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by slap1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
What singular positive thing has Buhari done since he became president? You guys up north gave him block votes abi? Enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
PMB..... Or GMB where you dey oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by slap1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
azidomedogo:
Lord have Mercy!!!. chaiii I wish all members of boko haram and their sponsors this same kind of death and even worst in Jesus Name. Amen
Story
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by MurphyG1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
chronique:
*screaming Jesus and almost shedding tears as I go through this thread*. Islam is a cursed religion. Look at how lives are being wasted anyhow? Lord have mercy on your creations. There's too much blood-shed in the land.

Why do you have to attack Islam? You are just being so unreasonable!
ISLAM has absolutely nothing to do with this!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by donfranklin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by esilove(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
so horrible...... this zoo is about to collapse. Biafra I hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by zuma4k(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
LORD HAVE MERCY!... HOW DID IT COME TO THIS
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by slap1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
MurphyG1:

Why do you have to attack Islam? You are just being so unreasonable!
ISLAM has absolutely nothing to do with this!
Lies. I won't completely blame Islam, but it definitely has something to do with this!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cornel00(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Northerner kill northerner na God win. gringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by searay(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
My heart goes out to the family. I'm deeply touch for the very first time.
God forgive me for all the stupid comments I used to make.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by RuggedAngel: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sai buhari cry
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jwils(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Forgive us our sins oh Lord and heal our land Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
I really feel for them, this is not the right way to die.
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by gidjah(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
hhmmmm....thank god I haven't eating today, seeing this graphics? I rather continue my fasting till morrow, .This is a mess of ones religion and faith,the north must unite now and cooperate with our security agencies b4 the north becomes a zero economic zone and in inhabitable. initially they taught it was a one way thing,but now you all can see how fast this mess is spreading!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by cyprus000: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=odinese post=35942102][/quote]
[size=13pt] What the heck is that surppos to mean,fuckwit?

I can see that you are a simpletonic brian dotted dunce.
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by nasty45(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD...
But what's the way forward??
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by jwils(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
cornel00:
Northerner kill northerner na God win. gringringrin
are you human after all?
Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by illiad: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
LESSON

DONT KILL STRANGERS IN YOUR LAND

FOR BLOOD WILL KEEP ASKING FOR BLOOD

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
chukwu biko mere naijiria ebere anyi achorozi udi onodu ah ozo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gombe Boko Haram Bomb Victims ( Graphic Images) by illiad: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
LESSON

DONT KILL STRANGERS IN YOUR LAND

FOR BLOOD WILL KEEP ASKING FOR BLOOD

RIP TO THE DEAD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.