Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

NO Sex:what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO Sex:what Should I Do? (728 Views)

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO Sex:what Should I Do? by LaJose78(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
I am currently in a NO SEX relationship Infact, it's also a NO KISS relationship Coupled with NO HUG relationship Godly, right? Well, she just flashed me now, and when I called back, She told me to help her to renew her house-rent. She lives in a One-Room Apartment. #3,500 per month. She is to pay for one full year. #3500 per month. #7000 for two months. #42,000 for a full year. She said that she has #20,000 now, and all she needs from me is JUST #22,000 to complete it. "Just 22k", Smh No Sex Relationship o "Just" 22k, Lwkm If I carry men in uniform now to her house tomorrow morning and arrest this 419er, they will say I am wicked. He he he Abeg what's your opinion because she is on NL too...
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by marshalcarter: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
L cheesy L

GOD I thank you for givin me myself cos I'm so perfect for me....anyway...you're works are always PERFECT

Now back to the topic....OP....are you the bank manager of FCMBundecided cos me need 1 small car ooogrin
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by elantraceey(f): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Did she force you into the relationship? undecided

If you can't help her out then simply tell her.
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by moremuch1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
Must you have sex with her b4 you help her out cry
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by faith551(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haba!!!! Oga pay the house rent now, na small money, very soon her school fees go dey ready, then she will need a car, and maybe #200000 for shopping. And wait oooo, u don hear about the I-phone 6, dem talk say the phone dey strengthen relationships ooo, just buy am add for her too, you will be surprised when she proposes to you.
Come back and thank me later, that's if u will have the money to even recharge
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by ayokellany: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP just back up your excuse for not being able to help with a good reason she will understand. Saying no to a girl's demand without rancour in relationship shows maturity. Some girl use that to test your IQ. Na who mature pass go chop last last. You can tell her you just paid your rent too, send the little money to your parent, paid for a professional exam etc. Story meet story no fight. No sex relationship is indeed very good, you as the guy just need to have a back up plan which entails incurring no expenses in case you both want to move on without either party feeling slighted. If your excuse is good she would love you more just be creative, chikena.
Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
See ur mouth like help her out every time naija girls beg in d name of relationship nonsense

1 Like

Re: NO Sex:what Should I Do? by RolePlay(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
The girl stingy o, chai

I bet she dey read Economics for ABSU

(1) (Reply)

Fact About You Ladies / Why Some Women Might Never Find True Love / 10 Ways To Show Your Wife You Truly Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.